Smithy Family #7 Who are they?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuck in the middle of nowhere in Devon, no family or support network behind them. Wouldn’t surprise me if they had to sell up and move back

It's all gone Pete tong. Nick can't even go for naughties in the stock room with Sare from the shop any more. Is buzz light year the Scottish one working for them still ?

Reactions: 9
It's all gone Pete tong. Nick can't even go for naughties in the stock room with Sare from the shop any more. Is buzz light year the Scottish one working for them still ?
Not sure
My guess is she does some kind of admin work for them, they probably need her the most as they are way to thick to deal with admin and accounts
It’s the kids I feel bad for, dragged away from family and friends, starting a new school, not much to do around there. Let alone when they become teens and nothing to do or nowhere to go
At least in the London suburbs there’s plenty of public transport, and stuff to do

Not sure
My guess is she does some kind of admin work for them, they probably need her the most as they are way to thick to deal with admin and accounts
It’s the kids I feel bad for, dragged away from family and friends, starting a new school, not much to do around there. Let alone when they become teens and nothing to do or nowhere to go
At least in the London suburbs there’s plenty of public transport, and stuff to do

They left for a reason. And it was more to do with tik tok trolls. They used the fire to get money. But he set the fire up. Or ripped off / grassed on some one.

The Scottish one is called Kimmie, she works for Tiktok apparently....Sare lost the plot when Kimmie got invited to Devon before her 🤣🤣
Oh man. I remember watching some of Sare's tiktoks. They were all to Kimmie. I wondered why she didn't just do them via WhatsApp or messenger privately. Seemed odd.

Reactions: 8
The Scottish one is called Kimmie, she works for Tiktok apparently....Sare lost the plot when Kimmie got invited to Devon before her 🤣🤣
It's it nicks new. Bit on the side. To infinity and beyond 🤣🤣🤣 strange they haven't had Sare down to stay , I think Jess hates her behind it all. Because nick was always sniffing around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This video just came off on my Facebook. I’m absolutely shocked at how many are applauding this. That baby could have fallen out of there it’s an absolute damn disgrace that he thinks that is okay.
Had the baby fallen and had SS been called it would be our fault anyway for our negativity, absolutely not his incompetent behaviour and Corona Virus cheering him on.
I swear if that virus spoke it would sound like her!

Reactions: 8

This video just came off on my Facebook. I’m absolutely shocked at how many are applauding this. That baby could have fallen out of there it’s an absolute damn disgrace that he thinks that is okay.
Had the baby fallen and had SS been called it would be our fault anyway for our negativity, absolutely not his incompetent behaviour and Corona Virus cheering him on.
I swear if that virus spoke it would sound like her!
If he gets too much hate from it he say it was an awareness video

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After a quick check on their tiktok account seems they exploiting the poor baby now Jack's not around, as already mentioned they seem isolated, that would be ok if they just living life but the ogre just chasing money from social media 🙁

He obviously thought this new place with land/space/rooms would be a perfect influencer house to make money and no doubt taking money for rent from Jack and Amy, Joe and co after giving them a wage, it's over Nick, your on your ass, time to get a job.

• Sad
After a quick check on their tiktok account seems they exploiting the poor baby now Jack's not around, as already mentioned they seem isolated, that would be ok if they just living life but the ogre just chasing money from social media 🙁

He obviously thought this new place with land/space/rooms would be a perfect influencer house to make money and no doubt taking money for rent from Jack and Amy, Joe and co after giving them a wage, it's over Nick, your on your ass, time to get a job.
I’m surprised they don't exploit the two young girls more as well tbh. I feel so sorry for all of those kids.

Reactions: 7

When views are down and they are down he normally wheels out the baby. One million followers most posts 70 / 80 comments if they are lucky now. They have fallen off big time. A house in the middle of nowhere away from their friends if they have any and her family. , I don't think the move was a great idea after all for them.

I noticed him gifting the 3rd place on the leaderboard last night....Mollie....so someone who slated battles he gifted her 2 universes and a leon!!! He's done a vid slagging off all the regular leaderboard beggars saying the small creators should get the big gifts!! Using Mollie for credibility eh Nick? Also noticed that Shazza who ripped Alfie off last year (Alfie was duped by Autism Daddy and co and team DHB flagged it up) dueling Mollie....she sniffs out the vulnerable again!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I noticed him gifting the 3rd place on the leaderboard last night....Mollie....so someone who slated battles he gifted her 2 universes and a leon!!! He's done a vid slagging off all the regular leaderboard beggars saying the small creators should get the big gifts!! Using Mollie for credibility eh Nick? Also noticed that Shazza who ripped Alfie off last year (Alfie was duped by Autism Daddy and co and team DHB flagged it up) dueling Mollie....she sniffs out the vulnerable again!!

He would love to start battling / begging on tik tok. But he knows he get to much stick for it. But its coming don't worry it's coming he come out with I can't beat them I join them statement. He is getting desperate now , there is only so many times he can lose his eyebrows or show off teddy.

I see he had the kids up in the loft yesterday. The bits of old fibreglass all over the place. And teddy up there has he any brain in his head.

I see one video the ceiling and walls are full of black mould. He is swimming in the pool. Just shows what he thinks of his family safety. That mould is lethal.

• Angry
  • Wow
Can he not afford to put the heating on 🤣 He never puts the family first or keeps them safe.

I see one video the ceiling and walls are full of black mould. He is swimming in the pool. Just shows what he thinks of his family safety. That mould is lethal.
He overflowed the bath a few days ago on purpose filling the whole bathroom and landing with suds and the taps on full pelt the kids could have easily slipped down the stairs, that bath water must have gone through the floorbosrds
That pool is an accident waiting to happen with small kids around
He has no respect for his wife, kids, or that house

• Wow
He has no respect for his wife, kids, or that house
No respect for his land either....wrecked the field and garden riding quads, motorbikes and cars all over it.....and what pisses me off more is NO RESPECT for his neighbours....one day he will face the wrath of someone with the means to wipe him out, physically or financially....I await the day....make a Tiktok of that Fat Boy 🤣

Reactions: 5
No way he can keep that house heated, they probably living in one or 2 rooms before venturing out to make videos, that would explain the mold and excitement of the vids filmed in other rooms 😬 won't be long before he's back in a semi closer to his bit on the side.

No way he can keep that house heated, they probably living in one or 2 rooms before venturing out to make videos, that would explain the mold and excitement of the vids filmed in other rooms 😬 won't be long before he's back in a semi closer to his bit on the side.
They are planning on having the whole place ripped out and redesigned and fitted
But they have bats nesting in the property and bats are protected
It came up in the survey and the main reason they had problems time wise to buy the house
I am sure a rogue like him won’t let a simple problem like bats and the law get in the way of what he wants
Probably why he’s leaving the mould alone
Jess’ mum has moved in now and I think she’s pretty financially secure
I can’t see the online career funding that lifestyle for much longer

Last edited: