Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The Christmas vids on FB
Jack is back in Devon with them atm
Just recently been in a dark dark place in his head and obviously doesn’t want to be on camera right now, judging by all the other Christmas vids they have posted
But Saint Nick in all his wisdom putting the camera on him a few times while the little ones were unwrapping pressies
Jack looked so sad, so disengaged
That poor boy needs some professional help and not being under Nick’s care right now
And Amy living her best life and totally loving herself on her own page
Then we have Nick chucking his eldest son in the pool and pretending he can’t swim so he can jump in and rescue him
Sick sick sick after those poor kids in Solihull and that little boy at Longleat
Triggers for a lot of people atm
How can he keep getting so much so wrong time after time?
I have no pity for jack he treated that girl like shit I'm delighted she dumped him remember her birthday what he did to her. Good luck to the girl , get away from that family of tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No doubt we will see a video in the next few days spouting he drove the bike through the house as an awareness video to people who may be considering doing the same prank stunt.

I also noted that on Farcebook quite a few negative comments on him riding the bike into the pool and the knock on of having to drain the pool of conatminated water then degrease the tiles and fill it up. You can bet that the contaminated water will be into the water course with its oil and petrol contamination. While on the whole petrol or oil stays local to where its spilled, it does stay in the ground for 20-30 years and with dilution and being in the water course can be spread far and wide. There is quite a lot of enviromental legislation regarding poisoning the water table.

As for Jack, its sad that he is potentially sufferin with mental ill health, but it demonstrates how people seeking fame can fall hard when it has been taken away or the realisation that you have been used as a pawn of others gain. There is a whole host of famous TV personalities that have endured and suffered the same fate when they are no longer in the public eye. Yes before i get hate, its just the Smithy family on social media but they are more famous or infamous that most of us on this thread,

I havent seen the fire extinguisher prank but if it was a dry powder type then there is a risk of mild respiratory problems, skin and eye irritation. If used in a confined space or on someone this could produce serious toxicity that would require medical evaluation.

Christ i do waffle on, i bet you are all glad im not a daily poster!!

I also agree with the comments above about the children, Teddy seems to be the main instrument to garner support and likes, who doesnt like a chubby little fella but he is being exploited and i personally believe at times he is at risk of injury from irresponsible parenting. There are little boundaries in the family dynamic which later down the line will have serious implications on behaviours, percieved reality and relationships, eg: Nick and Jess behaviour will be seen as normal and repeated unless checked

sorry of the long post, off to the Chelsea Leeart thread now haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
An all time low wow
Peeing on a pregnancy test on camera
When views are low lets make a baby to expose and exploit
F8993195-6794-4780-93E6-0EED6DA64909.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thanks to @My2pWorth for the thread title (y)
Recap= Same old same old crap but now in Devon 🥴
(Please someone add a more detailed one if you wish :giggle:)

I'll put @mumz last post here as it's fresh for the new chapter :)...
"
They had a load of videos reported and removed on the new Smithy FB account, it got monetised and now its not
They are staying with the original Smithy Family account on FB
They are not doing pranks anymore because they get reported and removed
They are not the only family affected by reports
Kimmy, ChaCha, Rich & Phil’s income is affected too
They already lost Joe and Toby
Jack wants to stream but they have no idea yet how to set it up
So they are now going to be on Twitch
They are trying hard to get more Patreon members
They really are done!"

Last edited:

Tryger88

VIP Member
I take it he's been found? They was probably expecting big news exposure with the likes of sky news doing hourly updates on the missing great and wonderful Nick Smith 🥴
No one gives a shit Smithy, you're an arsonist who put your family at risk for views and money (my thoughts).

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
According to Jess’ live a couple of days ago
Jack and Amy have gone back to London and won’t be living with them anymore
They are so irrelevant these days I forgot to post about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Omg that is desperation. Why on earth are they wanting another baby when they can't look after the ones they have 🙄

Reactions: 10

DukeDan1

Thank you for the new thread. They won't get far on twitch, you've got to have a massive following and be on it all the time. Chelsea Hardwood tried it.
That and the fact the family are incredibly boring and mundane. They thrived on short-form video format in the midst of the pandemic for a reason. Listening to or seeing Nick for longer than 30 seconds is wholly unappealing to 99.99% of the population. The only way he could make money from Twitch would be if the small minority that wanted to watch his bald head play video games for hours on end had a high disposable income to spend on donations. But that is hardly the case for most of the warriors and he relies heavily on advert revenue, even with his Patreon account (hence his fury at Facebook finally enforcing their community guidelines).

• Haha

Horsemad

Ok, so a video of Nick "crying" but forgot the tears. The whole video not one tear.Mr philpott springs to mind. Maybe the same drama school lol 😂

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He will always have support from his smithy warrior number 1 fan CJ. She's the great unwashed, jobless druggy, child and animal abuser.
Goals 🙌🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
What on earth are those m get ready with me videos? I now understand the term “slap the makeup on” she couldn’t slap her face with those make up sponges any harder if she tried. How on earth do people sit through this, she looks drugged up. How old is she?
She is drugged up
Look at the state of her
IMG_3353.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Tryger88

VIP Member
So it seems the idiot family recently had a cow stray on their land, instead of informing the farmer they decided to make a couple of vids for views and terrorised the poor thing mainly with Jess screeching her stupid voice off and jack prancing around it, they eventually got it to go on the road to cause more mayhem 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread. They won't get far on twitch, you've got to have a massive following and be on it all the time. Chelsea Hardwood tried it.

mumz

VIP Member
The Christmas vids on FB
Jack is back in Devon with them atm
Just recently been in a dark dark place in his head and obviously doesn’t want to be on camera right now, judging by all the other Christmas vids they have posted
But Saint Nick in all his wisdom putting the camera on him a few times while the little ones were unwrapping pressies
Jack looked so sad, so disengaged
That poor boy needs some professional help and not being under Nick’s care right now
And Amy living her best life and totally loving herself on her own page
Then we have Nick chucking his eldest son in the pool and pretending he can’t swim so he can jump in and rescue him
Sick sick sick after those poor kids in Solihull and that little boy at Longleat
Triggers for a lot of people atm
How can he keep getting so much so wrong time after time?

• Sad

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The Scottish one is called Kimmie, she works for Tiktok apparently....Sare lost the plot when Kimmie got invited to Devon before her 🤣🤣
It's it nicks new. Bit on the side. To infinity and beyond 🤣🤣🤣 strange they haven't had Sare down to stay , I think Jess hates her behind it all. Because nick was always sniffing around her.

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hes gone missing depressed and jess cant find him and worried and both smithy accounts on facebook is hacked and they cant get into funds there and the hackers are buying stuff

• Haha