Smithy Family #7 Who are they?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's DHB in a nutshell. Always going on about begs but will more than happily crawl up their arses if he gets a bit of attention.

Reactions: 2
That's DHB in a nutshell. Always going on about begs but will more than happily crawl up their arses if he gets a bit of attention.
Tbh I don't think DHB crawled up Smithys arse, Smithy went into DHBs live off his own back...let's be honest, Smithy saying he'd go to Truckers boxing if he could "find the founds" (presumably he means funds!!) shows how insignificant the Smithys are now, can't find the funds for a couple of hundred mile journey....scraping, barrel and bottom spring to mind.....couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Tbh I don't think DHB crawled up Smithys arse, Smithy went into DHBs live off his own back...let's be honest, Smithy saying he'd go to Truckers boxing if he could "find the founds" (presumably he means funds!!) shows how insignificant the Smithys are now, can't find the funds for a couple of hundred mile journey....scraping, barrel and bottom spring to mind.....couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤣🤣
True, and this all makes me happy 🤗 but DHB and trucker should stand their ground and not give the begs/fire starters the time of day, they get people worked up then before you know it they are interacting with them saying "I know we have our issues but.... blah blah blah"

Reactions: 2
I can't tell which is the least classy, the background or the two in shot 😆 Why on earth would you have your fellas fancy piece over 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess is getting a lot of not nice comments on her pregnancy test videos over on FB
She pretends Nicks not there or asleep then does a test
She’s done dozens of them and people are bored of it now

Reactions: 6
I’ve just scrolled passed ANOTHER pregnancy test video, god Jess is boring and clearly her eggs aren’t as healthy anymore as she’s getting older now and taking a very long time to hopefully conceive. Her silly baby like voice, irritating dimples and she way she holds herself especially when talking is painful! Common as muck the lot of them!!

Reactions: 5
I know that they brought the products that they swapped but that is still really dangerous if they left them on the shelves. Everyone in the comments are telling them about allergies and what about if someone is vegetarian or vegan for religious reasons.

Reactions: 4
I know that they brought the products that they swapped but that is still really dangerous if they left them on the shelves. Everyone in the comments are telling them about allergies and what about if someone is vegetarian or vegan for religious reasons.
Really pissed me off especially as there were teens in the comments tagging friends saying we need to do this 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Tiktok should have flagged it as a dangerous activity, what would happen if they brought the wrong one and one of the swapped ones was still on the shelf? Hopefully the supernarket will see it and ban them!

Not seen the video in question here, but you just know they will come out with the supermarket knew what we were doing and had ok'ed it. Its probably been done to get folks backs up and to try and get into the papers again.

Not seen the video in question here, but you just know they will come out with the supermarket knew what we were doing and had ok'ed it. Its probably been done to get folks backs up and to try and get into the papers again.
I can't even be arsed to go look for it 🙄
Maybe he didn't even have anything to do with his house/home almost being burned down with him and his family inside but it seems like him Jess and the authority's don't actually give 2 fucks, even tho they suddenly became wealthy after the fact 🙁
💰💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 5