Smithy Family #7 Who are they?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @My2pWorth for the thread title (y)
Recap= Same old same old crap but now in Devon 🥴
(Please someone add a more detailed one if you wish :giggle:)

I'll put @mumz last post here as it's fresh for the new chapter :)...
"
They had a load of videos reported and removed on the new Smithy FB account, it got monetised and now its not
They are staying with the original Smithy Family account on FB
They are not doing pranks anymore because they get reported and removed
They are not the only family affected by reports
Kimmy, ChaCha, Rich & Phil’s income is affected too
They already lost Joe and Toby
Jack wants to stream but they have no idea yet how to set it up
So they are now going to be on Twitch
They are trying hard to get more Patreon members
They really are done!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Tryger88 for the making a new thread
Thanks @My2pWorth for the perfect title
Who are they anymore?

They made the streaming account and theres an option to pay if you don’t want adverts

Let’s see how this plays out now on Smithindale Farm. The poor neighbours wit all that noise and dumped old cars scattered about

The house is a mess already with stains all over the place and half finished projects. I think it’s fair to have mess with 3 kids but there’s 5 adults living in that house, what does everyone do all day?

He is complaining about his content getting reported on FB and if people don’t like it please stop reporting them, just block them

Posts don’t get deleted because a few people report, they get deleted if they break the guidelines and many reports

What does he expect?
When they throw fake babies out of windows, throw fake babies off speeding motorbikes, draw on the baby’s face, do dangerous stunts

The guy is unhinged and his wife looks too spaced out to care

I didn’t realise Kimmy was on the payroll til he said yesterday

Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread. They won't get far on twitch, you've got to have a massive following and be on it all the time. Chelsea Hardwood tried it.

Thanks @Tryger88 for the making a new thread
Thanks @My2pWorth for the perfect title
Who are they anymore?

They made the streaming account and theres an option to pay if you don’t want adverts

Let’s see how this plays out now on Smithindale Farm. The poor neighbours wit all that noise and dumped old cars scattered about

The house is a mess already with stains all over the place and half finished projects. I think it’s fair to have mess with 3 kids but there’s 5 adults living in that house, what does everyone do all day?

He is complaining about his content getting reported on FB and if people don’t like it please stop reporting them, just block them

Posts don’t get deleted because a few people report, they get deleted if they break the guidelines and many reports

What does he expect?
When they throw fake babies out of windows, throw fake babies off speeding motorbikes, draw on the baby’s face, do dangerous stunts

The guy is unhinged and his wife looks too spaced out to care

I didn’t realise Kimmy was on the payroll til he said yesterday
No way for what ? Kimmy is more irritating than thrush. Nasty nick isn't pumping her as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the new thread. They won't get far on twitch, you've got to have a massive following and be on it all the time. Chelsea Hardwood tried it.
That and the fact the family are incredibly boring and mundane. They thrived on short-form video format in the midst of the pandemic for a reason. Listening to or seeing Nick for longer than 30 seconds is wholly unappealing to 99.99% of the population. The only way he could make money from Twitch would be if the small minority that wanted to watch his bald head play video games for hours on end had a high disposable income to spend on donations. But that is hardly the case for most of the warriors and he relies heavily on advert revenue, even with his Patreon account (hence his fury at Facebook finally enforcing their community guidelines).

• Haha
That and the fact the family are incredibly boring and mundane. They thrived on short-form video format in the midst of the pandemic for a reason. Listening to or seeing Nick for longer than 30 seconds is wholly unappealing to 99.99% of the population. The only way he could make money from Twitch would be if the small minority that wanted to watch his bald head play video games for hours on end had a high disposable income to spend on donations. But that is hardly the case for most of the warriors and he relies heavily on advert revenue, even with his Patreon account (hence his fury at Facebook finally enforcing their community guidelines).

He thinks the rules of Facebook don't apply to him. I have been banned for a month for nothing having the banter with my mates. You know why he got pulled the motor bike video. And that was his fans. I can't stand them even I don't report them It could be Facebook themselves

Reactions: 8
When they made the Patreon account, I think they promised 5 videos a week to anyone who followed them there
I wonder if they are upholding that promise now the cameraman/editor is gone

I also wonder what exactly Kimmy brings to the table to justify her being on the payroll, unless it is because she works for TT, whether she does or not I don’t know

It was the right thing to do FB removing the fake baby on the motorbike video. Nick should have learned his lesson from the fake baby out of the window video

Reactions: 9
When they made the Patreon account, I think they promised 5 videos a week to anyone who followed them there
I wonder if they are upholding that promise now the cameraman/editor is gone

I also wonder what exactly Kimmy brings to the table to justify her being on the payroll, unless it is because she works for TT, whether she does or not I don’t know

It was the right thing to do FB removing the fake baby on the motorbike video. Nick should have learned his lesson from the fake baby out of the window video
They're screwed without camera man/editor that's why he's saying no more prank videos.

If Kimmy works for tiktok then that would explain Sare the spare none stop sucking up to her.
Didn't he do an awareness vid after baby out the window prank? Why on earth would he repeat it on a motorbike? Desperate times.

even I don't report them It could be Facebook themselves
Definitely, they obviously have some tech in place to pick this stuff up, yet he thinks he's so important that someone from fb/meta should speak to him face to face! As if he actually thinks he's that important to them! What an absolute @#*$£#@ idiot :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
They're screwed without camera man/editor that's why he's saying no more prank videos.

If Kimmy works for tiktok then that would explain Sare the spare none stop sucking up to her.
Didn't he do an awareness vid after baby out the window prank? Why on earth would he repeat it on a motorbike? Desperate times.

Definitely, they obviously have some tech in place to pick this stuff up, yet he thinks he's so important that someone from fb/meta should speak to him face to face! As if he actually thinks he's that important to them! What an absolute @#*$£#@ idiot :ROFLMAO:

I think with the cost of living crisis kicking in people are starting to cut back on gifting total strangers. On tik tok thank god I hope people start using their own money on Themselves , people are getting into debit , to gift all the begs on tik tok.

Hi all, I have been a long time lurker but unable to post here until now. Something is very odd about the house they live in now? According to the Land Registry it hasnt been sold since 2008, and records are up to 22/7/22? Could they be renting it & not bought it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi all, I have been a long time lurker but unable to post here until now. Something is very odd about the house they live in now? According to the Land Registry it hasnt been sold since 2008, and records are up to 22/7/22? Could they be renting it & not bought it?
Anything is possible
When I saw the for sale ad, it did say SOLD around the time they moved in

Reactions: 4
I think it can take up to 3 months for land registry to update their records, it did for mine 2 years ago

So it seems the idiot family recently had a cow stray on their land, instead of informing the farmer they decided to make a couple of vids for views and terrorised the poor thing mainly with Jess screeching her stupid voice off and jack prancing around it, they eventually got it to go on the road to cause more mayhem 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
After a quick run through of their tiktok vids it seems Amy been given the boot? I only scanned the vids, the last she was in was 10 days ago? But good on her for refusing to take part in vids if they told her she's no longer on the payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After a quick run through of their tiktok vids it seems Amy been given the boot? I only scanned the vids, the last she was in was 10 days ago? But good on her for refusing to take part in vids if they told her she's no longer on the payroll.

If she has any sense she would leave. That jack treats her like tit.

Reactions: 5
She’s too busy wearing the smallest tightest clothing possible and showing it all off on her own account I think she loves herself wayyyyy more than Jack does lol

• Haha
She’s too busy wearing the smallest tightest clothing possible and showing it all off on her own account I think she loves herself wayyyyy more than Jack does lol

Don't forget dirty nick the perv

Reactions: 5
Wow, Mick Philpott Nick Smith is still making money from the fire, he claimed to be the big money man who didn't use the money raised for him, yet here he is doing a tiktok AD for neon lights, because you know, they lost everything including their neon sign 🥴

Screenshot_20221027-024346_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3