Smithy Family #7 Who are they?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a lot of comments on his FB post telling him to make sure the baby wears a crash helmet
The idiot took him out on the quad at some speed too
I was coming on to mention this and how disgusted I am with him doing that. Jess must be no better than him, it would be Divorce for me If my husband done that to my child.

Reactions: 6
I've seen too many death reports of people coming off quads so why does he think this is acceptable 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
For an alleged competent builder (we all know he isn't and gets others to do the work.) You would have thought that the tarpaulin over the pool would have at least been done correctly. There's a wooden frame inside, all it needed was a weight at 1 metre intervals down the edge of the tarp, then put it under tension (i.e. pull it tight) and weight the other edge! If he can't get that right then we will be watching the house just crumble away with botched half-hearted repairs. The pool rainwater ingress is yet again attention seeking for 'likes,' no one can be that stupid to see water collecting in the tarp long before it got to those levels and not do anything about it

For an alleged competent builder (we all know he isn't and gets others to do the work.) You would have thought that the tarpaulin over the pool would have at least been done correctly. There's a wooden frame inside, all it needed was a weight at 1 metre intervals down the edge of the tarp, then put it under tension (i.e. pull it tight) and weight the other edge! If he can't get that right then we will be watching the house just crumble away with botched half-hearted repairs. The pool rainwater ingress is yet again attention seeking for 'likes,' no one can be that stupid to see water collecting in the tarp long before it got to those levels and not do anything about it

He couldn't build a Wendy house. Any thing he goes to make is a disaster. Desperate Dan they should call him

Reactions: 9
So I see this morning he is cutting up raw MDF in his garage without any air extraction, no face mask and worse of all with his baby Ted in the same room! This is actually banned from building sites and MDF dust is looking like it’s going to get a classification similar to Asbestos dust soon! I also see the PS5 giveaways are back, but only if you join his Patreon! I still say they are the empty boxes from the PS5’s he’s bought him and Jack

While watching his Fireworks purchase video of staged crap showing off he’d just spent £550 on Fireworks, that he has a 4x4 Buggy, a Quad bike, Jacks black & lime motocross bike, another black motoX bike, plus looks like a red one and a white one! But it’s funny that I see TWO more black & lime motoX bikes looking exactly the same as the TWO he recently claimed to give away as prizes in a competition, bikes provided by Barnsley MotoX ! The actual wall hung advert/logo sheet that was apparently hanging on the wall when the auction/comments beg was happening on a Live, apparently from Barnsley! Looks like he did the auction from his house and just paid someone to pretend he was delivering the motoX bikes, he even made a big scene that there was 2 winners and he had to buy another one to award the 2nd winner! Lying piece of tit he is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
That boy has no shoes on walking about the garage floor 😱🥺
Greedy Smithys give nothing away unless it benefits them.

According to Jess’ live a couple of days ago
Jack and Amy have gone back to London and won’t be living with them anymore
They are so irrelevant these days I forgot to post about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't they usually do another 'go fund us begs' round about this time of year. Disguised as helping others but they benefit more 🙄

Reactions: 7
According to Jess’ live a couple of days ago
Jack and Amy have gone back to London and won’t be living with them anymore
They are so irrelevant these days I forgot to post about it lol

Looks like they haven’t got the money to keep Jack on the payroll and he’s gone to work on a building site or similar. It’s only a matter of time before Nick follows. It’s game over for the Smithy family.

D4DD3C00-51CE-4A43-A9A0-8355B924F693.png

I'm actually pleased for the lad, breaking free of them and actually doing something useful for himself. Hope it helps him grow up and he succeeds.

• Heart
Looks like they haven’t got the money to keep Jack on the payroll and he’s gone to work on a building site or similar. It’s only a matter of time before Nick follows. It’s game over for the Smithy family.

View attachment 1731345
If work was in bed he would sleep on the floor the lazy cnut. Looks like fings are not what they used to be in the smithy family money is drying up. And they fell off big time. The jet ski video saying who are you ? Fucked him big time. With his public

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sleep on the floor 🤣🤣🤣 Oh I do hope they are skint, serves them right for being arrogant and dangerous.

Sleep on the floor 🤣🤣🤣 Oh I do hope they are skint, serves them right for being arrogant and dangerous.
Stuck in the middle of nowhere in Devon, no family or support network behind them. Wouldn’t surprise me if they had to sell up and move back

Reactions: 7