Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have watched it again, the supposed social worker is saying that someones said they are living a nomadic lifestyle and living in a tent. She’s not even arranged a meeting with them. If they thought the kids were living in a tent they would be checking up on that first
It’s all bull 💩

Reactions: 7

And he seems to have forgotten that his BMW is on finance (and damaged by the 'pranks') so they might not accept it back!

Of course he turns it into a mental health lecture. Because him and his family are always modelling how best to treat people and act responsibly.

I think he must believe his own bullshit. They must all be completely deluded, I don't know how anyone can be this disingenuous otherwise.
Letting someone think your in danger of doing something bad to yourself IS NOT funny in slightest.

Reactions: 8
Why did he recorded it when they rang out of the blue ? Social workers make home visits. Not over the phone visits.

I wonder who could have reported them? 🤔🤔😎😉 Not anyone I know guvner ! Nudge Nudge Wink Wink, keep the content coming Nicky Boy, it’s all great evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope his finance company know about the mods on his beemer✌🏻

• Heart
Is that nicks mommy speaking she is well posh , just shows he didn't have it as hard growing up as he claims to have had. Boarding school isn't the same a young offenders.

Hope his finance company know about the mods on his beemer✌🏻

What's he got carbon fibre wrap ? I don't know what else , the way they treat both cars the second day soppy bollocks jack put ketchup and flour all over it didn't he

Reactions: 5
I have yet to watch the last few videos posted, but reading the comments here is enough to already know I won't be impressed 😒
Has the dog died?

• Wow
I have yet to watch the last few videos posted, but reading the comments here is enough to already know I won't be impressed 😒
Has the dog died?
Yeah it has .i saw a post they did on insta yesterday i think it was

Reactions: 6
Is that nicks mommy speaking she is well posh , just shows he didn't have it as hard growing up as he claims to have had. Boarding school isn't the same a young offenders.

What's he got carbon fibre wrap ? I don't know what else , the way they treat both cars the second day soppy bollocks jack put ketchup and flour all over it didn't he
Nick’s mum talks a lot of sense in that video and she sounds quite unhappy. It’s almost like the local zoo has come to stay at her house. Imagine being a guest and acting like that. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: no respect for anyone or anything.

Yeah it has .i saw a post they did on insta yesterday i think it was
Nick’s mum talks a lot of sense in that video and she sounds quite unhappy. It’s almost like the local zoo has come to stay at her house. Imagine being a guest and acting like that. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: no respect for anyone or anything.
Not one bit that poor woman lost her husband. In the summer. I lost my uncle who was more like my dad and it broke me. Still haven't got over it. So I know what she is going through. She doesn't need that bunch of animals treating her house like a squat , she needs time to grieve

• Heart
Urgh, in their latest video on TikTok Jacked has pissed on Nick & filmed it. Nice. How low can they go?

• Sick
Oh I'd smack him thin....🤣🤣

It would be A long queue , 3 million followers and over a million on Facebook , but no real mate's. As such. The blokes in the café are friendly with everyone thats part of the job , that Dan is more a work acquaintance. And Sare from the shop be we know they are more than friends ,🥒But that's it as far as I can see , he never has any of his mates from growing up together, it was the same thing with Lawrence they were his support bubble best buddies, they knew each other 10 minutes. I think people get sick of him very fast or he has pulled a fast one on them.

What happened to the youtube channel as well that smithy and lawrence was doing ?

Reactions: 3
What happened to the youtube channel as well that smithy and lawrence was doing ?

That went tits up as well , I think they have their own now but only 58 thousand followers. Sounds loads but it's not a lot on you tube , if you are trying to make a full time job out of it , and keep 5 adults and 3 kids.

Urgh, in their latest video on TikTok Jacked has pissed on Nick & filmed it. Nice. How low can they go?
Smithy loves his golden showers (..and abductions, beatings, skat, voyeurism, kidnapping.. did I miss anything?) He's wasting his time on fb and tiktok, he would make a killing on the dark web, literally 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
He never takes responsibility for his actions does he, he is the one putting it on social media and he still doesn't get it. He is hoping this video stops people pulling them up on their crappy and dangerous behaviour all for money and views. Your actions have consequences more so when you have a young family

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.