Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never takes responsibility for his actions does he, he is the one putting it on social media and he still doesn't get it. He is hoping this video stops people pulling them up on their crappy and dangerous behaviour all for money and views. Your actions have consequences more so when you have a young family

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He never takes responsibility for his actions does he, he is the one putting it on social media and he still doesn't get it. He is hoping this video stops people pulling them up on their crappy and dangerous behaviour all for money and views. Your actions have consequences more so when you have a young family

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Its wasting emergency services time he says?? Then dont put videos up of what looks like Jack being abused by Amy!! It's hardly family content you stupid man, imagine if they filmed it with Jack striking her, they would have been cancelled already!

I think what he's really trying to address in his frustration is probably reports of their bad parenting that he's to scared to mention.

Reactions: 8
Its wasting emergency services time he says?? Then dont put videos up of what looks like Jack being abused by Amy!! It's hardly family content you stupid man, imagine if they filmed it with Jack striking her, they would have been cancelled already!

I think what he's really trying to address in his frustration is probably reports of their bad parenting that he's to scared to mention.

He is hoping by making a tik tok. People will stop reporting their crappy behaviour. To the social workers and the coppers. How they stay on Facebook is beyond me. I been banned two months in a row for duck all. He flashed his fat arse no ban.

He is hoping by making a tik tok. People will stop reporting their crappy behaviour. To the social workers and the coppers. How they stay on Facebook is beyond me. I been banned two months in a row for duck all. He flashed his fat arse no ban.
If anything he just keeping the gullible/vulnerable on side with his fake outrage, level headed people see him for what he is, Hey Nick let's focus on the fire, you haven't mentioned it for sometime, don't you want the people responsible for it to be caught????????????

If anything he just keeping the gullible/vulnerable on side with his fake outrage, level headed people see him for what he is, Hey Nick let's focus on the fire, you haven't mentioned it for sometime, don't you want the people responsible for it to be caught????????????

Like he said at the time , it was more than likely a prank that went wrong. And they knew who sent the take aways but never said anything about the brass. It was kids apparently πŸ™„ that fire still smells of jack and that dope Joe.

Like he said at the time , it was more than likely a prank that went wrong. And they knew who sent the take aways but never said anything about the brass. It was kids apparently πŸ™„ that fire still smells of jack and that dope Joe.
He knows and knew money would be on the way.

• Haha
See the way they lies just trip off the tongue , and he can make up a big story. Same with the go fund me fire I'm thinking. He thinks saying he was pissed behind the wheel and crashing his car is funny. He is bleeping sick in the head. This is a social influencer by the way πŸ™„ hopefully he cancel himself out in the end , on social media

• Angry
See the way they lies just trip off the tongue , and he can make up a big story. Same with the go fund me fire I'm thinking. He thinks saying he was pissed behind the wheel and crashing his car is funny. He is bleeping sick in the head. This is a social influencer by the way πŸ™„ hopefully he cancel himself out in the end , on social media

Vile man
That was so staged though, Jess wasn’t upset enough she was just screeching from her script
I suppose this is another raising awareness thing. Pffft

Reactions: 7
Finally Facebook don't like their content then, did anyone see the footage of what he tried posting?
One day he will have to ring her about something serious and she isn't going to believe him.

Vile man
That was so staged though, Jess wasn’t upset enough she was just screeching from her script
I suppose this is another raising awareness thing. Pffft

A few people said it was disgusting they know people who died after a drink driver. And a few said it was out of order and the ever so thick Smithy warriors started picking on them. Telling them to lighten up. And stop being a Karen. The man could beat up Jess and they would say she had it coming. It's like they are blind to his crappy behaviour.

• Angry
A few people said it was disgusting they know people who died after a drink driver. And a few said it was out of order and the ever so thick Smithy warriors started picking on them. Telling them to lighten up. And stop being a Karen. The man could beat up Jess and they would say she had it coming. It's like they are blind to his crappy behaviour.
And that's what makes him dangerous. These halfwits defending him continuously. Must be a sad life he has when the attention from his kids and partner ain't enough. He has to tout for attention from strangers on social media. πŸ™„

And that's what makes him dangerous. These halfwits defending him continuously. Must be a sad life he has when the attention from his kids and partner ain't enough. He has to tout for attention from strangers on social media. πŸ™„

Tik tok came before his family when the fire happened. Says it all. He wanted to do a live stream when Jess was having the baby. No jokes the staff wasn't having any of it. You have people who hang on every word he says. The man is a bleeping imbecile. And like you said he is dangerous with it. I don't think his and Jess are as happy as they make out to be as well. I think she has put up with loads we don't know about as well.

• Heart
Tik tok came before his family when the fire happened. Says it all. He wanted to do a live stream when Jess was having the baby. No jokes the staff wasn't having any of it. You have people who hang on every word he says. The man is a bleeping imbecile. And like you said he is dangerous with it. I don't think his and Jess are as happy as they ma
He's hard work to be honest. I couldn't cope with him as a partner money or not. Either way he's a massive liability. And needs to face the facts that he's ans hole and needs to duck off! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
He's hard work to be honest. I couldn't cope with him as a partner money or not. Either way he's a massive liability. And needs to face the facts that he's ans hole and needs to duck off! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

An ex gambling addict (but bought a fruit machine for his kitchen) ex piss head by all accounts. Has hit her in the past ( allegedly). Cheated on her a good few times some one who lives in the area said he is known for it. She has cheated on him as well ( allegedly ). Been together 15 years. His boy is only 13 I think.

He couldn't resist posting it. Told you Jess was nasty. I would bung itching power in all her knickers. Clock the respect he has for his sister's house towards the end.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.