Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth was that fake crying? πŸ˜‚

I’ve seen comments from people saying that they feel bad for him πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ when will they wake up?

Reactions: 7
This family are dreadful. Why does that horrid man wear those ill-fitting tracksuits and a VEST?! Surely no one actually wears this in public? Why is their house in such a disgusting state? Why has no one mentioned the fire that was obviously set up for cash. Don't any of them work? Urgh. They are grim.

Reactions: 11
Says it all really , what he thinks of his so called warriors , what a πŸ”” end. If that's not the smile of I got away with an insurance job.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This family are dreadful. Why does that horrid man wear those ill-fitting tracksuits and a VEST?! Surely no one actually wears this in public? Why is their house in such a disgusting state? Why has no one mentioned the fire that was obviously set up for cash. Don't any of them work? Urgh. They are grim.
Do you know what really winds me up? The fact they wear coats and shoes indoors. Do they not feel uncomfortable sitting in a coat?

Reactions: 6
Do you know what really winds me up? The fact they wear coats and shoes indoors. Do they not feel uncomfortable sitting in a coat?
Jess never takes off the green Primark jacket. She need 3 surgeons to take off shortly. For people with money they are pure scuffy chavs πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even nicks Nike stuff is all staines down the front off them.

So a withheld number rings, is a different voice to the estate agent/broker that he's been dealing with and he accepts that it'sfallen through, ok then πŸ™„ The people who believe that need help πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

So a withheld number rings, is a different voice to the estate agent/broker that he's been dealing with and he accepts that it'sfallen through, ok then πŸ™„ The people who believe that need help πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
and changed his number to just say estate agent
I imagine when buying a house you see several estate agents. You would use the company name, even a personal name

I hope the sellers find out how wreckless they are and genuinely pull out of the sale. I'd hate to live nearby and them lot rock up 😫

I hope the sellers find out how wreckless they are and genuinely pull out of the sale. I'd hate to live nearby and them lot rock up 😫
How can they get a mortgage with no steady job? πŸ€” social media isn't solid income it can fluctuate and disappear as fast as it arrives. Or is it through the" businesses" is the boutique still ongoing

Her mum will be funding it. That lot wouldn't be accepted for a mortgage especially with the high car finance payments as an expenditure. That's why he will want to marry her now so he can get his grubby fat paws on all the cash and estate when the MIL croaks it 😏

Reactions: 8
Why did he recorded it when they rang out of the blue ? Social workers make home visits. Not over the phone visits.

• Haha
Why did he recorded it when they rang out of the blue ? Social workers make home visits. Not over the phone visits.

Is it normal for social services to call you rather than just turn up to investigate?

1646787598999.png

Reminder: this is a father of three children, in his thirties. Clearly getting very desperate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

And why does he find it so amusing? If real I would be full of rage, and they would have ended that call saying they would arrange a home visit.

Is it normal for social services to call you rather than just turn up to investigate?
Depends on circumstance, if true they already had call outs they would ring to keep informed but they ended the call without saying anything about a follow up visit which seems very strange.

Last edited:
I haven't seen fake tears like this since the go fund me fire. He needs acting lessons. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

They forgot the fire station , and the petrol station. And the back seat of the car with Sare from the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh matron πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And he seems to have forgotten that his BMW is on finance (and damaged by the 'pranks') so they might not accept it back!

Of course he turns it into a mental health lecture. Because him and his family are always modelling how best to treat people and act responsibly.

I think he must believe his own bullshit. They must all be completely deluded, I don't know how anyone can be this disingenuous otherwise.

And why does he find it so amusing? If real I would be full of rage, and they would have ended that call saying they would arrange a home visit.

Depends on circumstance, if true they already had call outs they would ring to keep informed but they ended the call without saying anything about a follow up visit which seems very strange.

With this lot when views are dipping they throw out some drama. Same a few days before the homeless go fund me , he did a video saying about people saying jack hung himself and the rumours around Amy being pregnant are untrue . Now this , very strange behaviour by him and to be honest it wasn't far off the mark. Their behaviour throwing a doll out the window prank , taking a child out of a supermarket to pretend she was abducted , putting posters up out side a school saying nick interferes with dogs. Hanging blow up dolls out side a car window. Frightening a 16-year old girl in a woods with four grown men and all the other tit they pull. Not living in there own place they are overcrowded the house don't look that big. I'm sure people who work for social services have Facebook and tiktok , maybe it was one of them even. My sisters kid fell over and hurt her arm , social services were constantly calling to her over a simple accident. If they are getting people calling in about their behaviour they have to act.

Last edited:
With this lot when views are dipping they throw out some drama. Same a few days before the homeless go fund me , he did a video saying about people saying jack hung himself and the rumours around Amy being pregnant are untrue . Now this , very strange behaviour by him and to be honest it wasn't far off the mark. Their behaviour throwing a doll out the window prank , taking a child out of a supermarket to pretend she was abducted , putting posters up out side a school saying nick interferes with dogs. Hanging blow up dolls out side a car window. Frightening a 16-year old girl in a woods with four grown men and all the other tit they pull. Not living in there own place they are overcrowded the house don't look that big. I'm sure people who work for social services have Facebook and tiktok , maybe it was one of them even. My sisters kid fell over and hurt her arm , social services were constantly calling to her over a simple accident. If they are getting people calling in about their behaviour they have to act.
I've seen this shock and awe pattern with all the tiktokers now, especially the ones playing the games and as they all say everyone loves drama! It will bring in more views or gifters, as you say from personal experience the social services have to act, yet this video posted by Nick their just passing on information to him as if "hey just letting you know but all is good, your saint nick"

I guess someone needs to phone his local social services to make sure any concerns raised will be looked into properly? :unsure:

I've seen this shock and awe pattern with all the tiktokers now, especially the ones playing the games and as they all say everyone loves drama! It will bring in more views or gifters, as you say from personal experience the social services have to act, yet this video posted by Nick their just passing on information to him as if "hey just letting you know but all is good, your saint nick"

I guess someone needs to phone his local social services to make sure any concerns raised will be looked into properly? :unsure:

The smug grin said it all Didn't it. Wouldn't surprise me It was someone he knows on the other end of the phone. Anything Is possible with that πŸ”” end. I wouldn't trust his watch. He was saying that by them getting reported some one else isn't getting the help. Like when he took the money off the local no. nce when he found out what he was doing. , to pay for his silence so he could carry on. I give him one thing he is sly all the Smithy warriors zombies are back on side judging by the comments. That phone call sounded so fake. He was telling her what to do sort of thing , you get back to me sort of thing. I smell bullshit , by the king of the bullshiters. It's happened 7 times. We know he lives on social media , and he hasn't said anything before about it till now. πŸ™„

Last edited:
It's grim. They are grim. I hate the word 'chav' but it does sum them up.

They are the type of family you are in a cafe , or a supermarket , or a pub or on holidays And you can hear them before you can see them. And I'm no snob , they are more suited to a caravan under a fly over , than a dream house in Devon. The house prices must of gone back up when they left the smoke damaged house

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.