Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping vile, immature, vindictive dickheads the lot of them.
They make me sick, let's hope Nick doesn't end up with folliculitis after that charade with the wax.
I swear one of these days one of them is going to end up either in a hospital or a mortuary!

Reactions: 9
Easy know it was got out of other people's money , when they give back them cars they be worth duck all.

Reactions: 4
More family friendly content I see , I was banned for saying I was an idiot for a month. They are social media influencers for young people and families. It's about positivity and family fun as they say themselves. So they still have the only fans up and running by the looks of it. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Easy know it was got out of other people's money , when they give back them cars they be worth duck all.

That’s Eynsford Village Ford. It’s not far from me, its a narrow bridge one side and the drive through ford beside it. We have driven through it often but usually in the summer. It’s concrete base. No mud. But they are total idiots and messing about like that is dangerous To them and the wild life. Opps they are the wild life

• Haha
Who even watches this rubbish, can you imagine Jack out in the real world.

He had a job didn't last long. Moved in with his dad moved back in to Jesse's house because his dad used to get him up early to go to work with him. He is clean useless. I left school at 13 I was working on building sites full time with my uncle. He wouldn't last an hour. I think that Joe is the same ussless. I mean they couldn't even set fire to a car right with out catching fire themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More family friendly content I see , I was banned for saying I was an idiot for a month. They are social media influencers for young people and families. It's about positivity and family fun as they say themselves. So they still have the only fans up and running by the looks of it. 🙄

Disgusting language for family entertainment, how do they get away with it :( saying jess knows all about deep throating was cringe 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Disgusting language for family entertainment, how do they get away with it :( saying jess knows all about deep throating was cringe 🤦‍♂️
They’re utterly repulsive. And it’s all getting quite repetitive and boring now. Maybe Nick wants to diversify into the sex industry - did you see Jack reading out DMs asking for ‘dick pics’? Their fans are deeply concerning. Why would anyone want to see that?! :sick::sick::sick:

The vile family are very close to needing a sixth thread. Anyone have ideas for a title?

Reactions: 6
They’re utterly repulsive. And it’s all getting quite repetitive and boring now. Maybe Nick wants to diversify into the sex industry - did you see Jack reading out DMs asking for ‘dick pics’? Their fans are deeply concerning. Why would anyone want to see that?! :sick::sick::sick:

The vile family are very close to needing a sixth thread. Anyone have ideas for a title?
I stopped watching after Jack saying that, he thought he was coming across funny and hard because he said a rude word 🥴 embarrassing.

Thread suggestion
Smithy Family #6 Their Content Is Perverted, The Authorities Should Be Alerted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I stopped watching after Jack saying that, he thought he was coming across funny and hard because he said a rude word 🥴 embarrassing.

Thread suggestion
Smithy Family #6 Their Content Is Perverted, The Authorities Should Be Alerted.

That gets my vote. 👌

Nick actually doing it was more cringe, and raises so many questions

That gets my vote. 👌
They already are 😉😉

Nick I was so busy last week, literally does duck all 7 days a week

Bio Friendly ! My Arse! Ruined timber gate, new £200 trainers ruined, it’s white trade water based acrylic emulsion, she washing it off in a natural waterway ! That’s an illegal offence on video, but he splutters about it being eco friendly, he seems to think that means you can just chuck it in the rivers! Soppy C**T !

Thread #6 - Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bio Friendly ! My Arse! Ruined timber gate, new £200 trainers ruined, it’s white trade water based acrylic emulsion, she washing it off in a natural waterway ! That’s an illegal offence on video, but he splutters about it being eco friendly, he seems to think that means you can just chuck it in the rivers! Soppy C**T !

Thread #6 - Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans’
It would be a shame if someone, like me sent this video along with their details and Facebook page to the local water authority, oooops im bad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread #6 - Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans
I think @Leeboy3111 suggestion is far more superior and informative than mine for new thread 🤭

More financing, although I think this car is much more within their means than the other two. I wonder if it will be treated like a TV prop after a month or so as well.

This looks like the car: https://www.automaticcarsltd.co.uk/used-cars/13698437-used-vauxhall-corsa-automatic-in-london/. Maybe not yet updated but this website says that it's not insured and it's showing as being untaxed.

Nick must be spending a fortune in monthly car finance and insurance payments. Not sure how Facebook will pay for it all - they now have four cars if you count Joe's one (I think that's his name...).

Nick talked about him needing a car for driving back and forth from Devon. I think this is a precursor to Nick living in Devon, but constantly going back to Bexley where that shopkeeper (*cough* mistress/wannabe mistress *splutter*) and cafe is. Even if it starts off as just Jack going back, Nick will use it as an excuse to go and 'prank' him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.