Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed since he got all that go fund me money the fires not been mentioned bet they haven't even been and cleaned the house seems like everyone has forgotten about it

They don't want to mention it in case someone looks too close to home. ..

Look out fellow tattlers. Nick the prick is out to stamp out trolls. A.K.A people who see through their bullshit and scams.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed since he got all that go fund me money the fires not been mentioned bet they haven't even been and cleaned the house seems like everyone has forgotten about it

Look out fellow tattlers. Nick the prick is out to stamp out trolls. A.K.A people who see through her

Some one has a point look at the tags. If you owned the cars you wouldn't have that yellow tag. That's from a garage on them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Look out fellow tattlers. Nick the prick is out to stamp out trolls. A.K.A people who see through her

Some one has a point look at the tags. If you owned the cars you wouldn't have that yellow tag. That's from a garage on them.
Not defending them but my cars spare key has the yellow tag on I own the car

Reactions: 5

The Audi is on finance someone posted it a while ago on insta. I will try and find it if it’s still there
The other cars are probably on finance too
Mind you all the personal details were scrubbed out so it may have been about any car

they are getting slack, the facebook boxing glove vid you can see the Audi number plate

Reactions: 4
60 months finance, ouch πŸ˜†

@Dick Turpin there's no video
It won't let me share for some reason. 60 month at how much a month ? Does it say?

Just under 900 quid a month for roughly the same age of car. Still a nice lump of cash for a family with no house to call their own. Mind you he is saving that on rent , when they are Poncing off their families.

Attachments

Last edited:
It won't let me share for some reason. 60 month at how much a month ? Does it say?

Just under 900 quid a month for roughly the same age of car. Still a nice lump of cash for a family with no house to call their own. Mind you he is saving that on rent , when they are Poncing off their families.
£860 a month jesusssss😢😢😢

• Wow

Unless they won millions on the lottery, shits going to hit the fan at some point.

Unless they won millions on the lottery, shits going to hit the fan at some point.

Jess has the same green Primark jacket and knock off Burberry scarf. On for weeks. Views are dropping they have started showing their older stuff , they were getting a lot of crap for their so called pranks. A few months on Facebook ,tik tok , and Instagram, and you are yesterday's news different people pop up. People get bored and start following other people, look at Lawrence the same thing

Jess has the same green Primark jacket and knock off Burberry scarf. On for weeks. Views are dropping they have started showing their older stuff , they were getting a lot of crap for their so called pranks. A few months on Facebook ,tik tok , and Instagram, and you are yesterday's news different people pop up. People get bored and start following other people, look at Lawrence the same thing
Yip, they obviously not won millions on lottery or they wouldn't still be grafting on fb, if they come back to tiktok (when fb fame disappears) to cash in for the gifts then they run the risk of questions about the fire and the GFM money, the reason they left tiktok in the 1st place so not to expose themselves, a return to tiktok will be the end of the smithy family brand.

And his mums car, Rich’s van, Jacks car, the motorbike

See I think that was all for show. Rich was more than likely getting a van and the mother. And he more than likely asked them for him to take the glory .it will make great content and it will rub the troll's faces in it. Same with the jet ski. But that one came back and bit him on the arse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚when the sun newspaper and daily mail ran the story. That's when people started to turn against them. And see what the real Smithy family was all about , greedy chav scammers

Yip, they obviously not won millions on lottery or they wouldn't still be grafting on fb, if they come back to tiktok (when fb fame disappears) to cash in for the gifts then they run the risk of questions about the fire and the GFM money, the reason they left tiktok in the 1st place so not to expose themselves, a return to tiktok will be the end of the smithy family brand.

I know what you mean. I see him trying to sell his snake oil the last day , the stuff thats more expensive than boots πŸ˜‚ even the walking dead warriors sussed that out I see loads of them saying boots do them cheeper πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
I haven't seen fake tears like this since the go fund me fire. He needs acting lessons. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

They forgot the fire station , and the petrol station. And the back seat of the car with Sare from the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh matron πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.