Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just10

They already are 😉😉

Bio Friendly ! My Arse! Ruined timber gate, new £200 trainers ruined, it’s white trade water based acrylic emulsion, she washing it off in a natural waterway ! That’s an illegal offence on video, but he splutters about it being eco friendly, he seems to think that means you can just chuck it in the rivers! Soppy C**T !

Thread #6 - Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans’
Gets my vote 😎👌

Reactions: 4

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I'm torn on this. I can't stand nick. But that jacks a little shit. The way he treats his bird and acts. He had it coming

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Did anyone see the part of the scratching video when Jack said to Amy give me the drink or I'll spit in your face?! Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢
Turning into a mini nick. He must’ve known something was up when he had a camera stuck in his face before even eating them 🙄 bunch of cons

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
I don’t really know this family so wanted to ask do people really think they set that fire up?
I believe they only wanted the car set on fire to get insurance or to get out of the finance they had on it. It spread to the house because they are idiots who can’t even set fire to a car. The last time they had a fire it was because they had lots of accelerants at the front of the house and somebody discarded a cigarette. The smithy family are unlucky with fires!!!

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He gets so aggressive. He wants to knock jack out but knows he has to smile for the camera. The real him shows for a few seconds

Leeboy3111

Finlay Gardner. He had his own money, lots of Greek holidays, lived with Sue Holden Smith, Nicks adoptive mum. She is a counsellor/therapist. Not short of money herself
That funeral was a month after the smashed windscreen. There is no way they knew Finlay was going to die a month later
Yeah I was stretching my memory, weren’t fully sure it was Jess or nicks stepdad, but the cars came after his death, could still be death payout from him and they’ve just bought the cars or put deposits on them, funny that someone dies and cars arrive

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I suppose it will come out some point. Was interested as I keep seeing the same thing
They must of took it down I only see it once. Today.

They must of took it down I only see it once. Today.
He has ripped off people in the past. Maybe some one has a grudge . Or is it a red herring to put people off the go fund me fire 🔥. All them years watching kojak paid off at my nans when I was kid 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Easy know it was got out of other people's money , when they give back them cars they be worth fuck all.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
They have a hefty deposit care of Angela, who is Jess’ mum. She has sold the smoke damaged house and is selling her own house and moving with them. Plus the insurance money ‘IF’Angela kept that herself, as it is her house
Nick is not the provider he likes people to think he is.
It's all rubbing people's faces in it. Same with the jet ski. And the what are you doing with your life speach , he used that the other day as well when the doll prank was called out as bad taste by his loyal fans.

Why does he keep saying worlds best burger? He's tried 2, both in England is he gonna be jetting off to other countries trying burgers 🤣🤣🤣 Gonna be bigger than the marshmallow man in ghostbusters. Finally a career win what he's passionate about... food

He is ripping off other people's ideas. There is a bloke who drives up and down the country reviewing fast food. The only thing that bloke is likable. Not a horrible loud obnoxious pi. key

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
60 months finance, ouch 😆

@Dick Turpin there's no video
It won't let me share for some reason. 60 month at how much a month ? Does it say?

Just under 900 quid a month for roughly the same age of car. Still a nice lump of cash for a family with no house to call their own. Mind you he is saving that on rent , when they are Poncing off their families.

Attachments

Last edited:

DukeDan1

More financing, although I think this car is much more within their means than the other two. I wonder if it will be treated like a TV prop after a month or so as well.

This looks like the car: https://www.automaticcarsltd.co.uk/used-cars/13698437-used-vauxhall-corsa-automatic-in-london/. Maybe not yet updated but this website says that it's not insured and it's showing as being untaxed.

Nick must be spending a fortune in monthly car finance and insurance payments. Not sure how Facebook will pay for it all - they now have four cars if you count Joe's one (I think that's his name...).

Nick talked about him needing a car for driving back and forth from Devon. I think this is a precursor to Nick living in Devon, but constantly going back to Bexley where that shopkeeper (*cough* mistress/wannabe mistress *splutter*) and cafe is. Even if it starts off as just Jack going back, Nick will use it as an excuse to go and 'prank' him.

Last edited:
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Loosing warriors by the day. New people become popular its like TV reality stars. Could you name the first big brother winner. Look at Lawrence he has a big following but views have dropped right off.

I reckon they are trying to get on telly myself. Some shit reality show about them. On channel 5 or living.
Even if they get on tv. It won’t last long and that will dry up as well soon enough

deli78

Chatty Member
See one of the Smithy family warriors has this up
Instead of trying to close tattle life down. Maybe they should have a read and then they might start to realise that the family they think is great are just dangerous and wannabes