Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sun newspaper paper did a story about them spending the money on jet ski and flash cars and gloating on the jet ski, taking the piss more or less to the people who donated , next day they showed a few screen shots of money donated , damage control they called that
Wow 😯 that is the biggest slap in the face to all those people who supported them 😔

Reactions: 5
I don't buy the whole Jack prank, all staged and planned by all, but they are all that stupid in the head they didn't even consider the risk to their own health
Or the cost and time to the NHS when it goes tits up!!!

Reactions: 7
I don't buy the whole Jack prank, all staged and planned by all, but they are all that stupid in the head they didn't even consider the risk to their own health

He chose doing a tik tok the next morning of the fire , instead of being with his family. Tells you all you need to know about nick philpott

Reactions: 10
I’m sure they get a lot of money from saving on rent because they live with his mummy, and saving on fuel bills because they always have coats and scarves on in the house. Mind you, what they save on that they must spend on food, all of them have gained even Amy and skinny Jack

Reactions: 6
I’m sure they get a lot of money from saving on rent because they live with his mummy, and saving on fuel bills because they always have coats and scarves on in the house. Mind you, what they save on that they must spend on food, all of them have gained even Amy and skinny Jack
I'd say since the fire they haven't cooked a meal they always look scufffy and unwashed , the boy jack looks clean but Jess and nick philpott look like hygiene isn't top of the list

One thing I cannot stand is coats and shoes on in the house! A girl I know posted pics on her fb of her and the family in the pub, and two of them were eating with big coats on. People around them weren’t! It would feel so bulky and uncomfortable! And don’t get me started on dressing gowns over clothes 🙊

He was wanting that car detailed, no way would he be able to book in that quick so it's all staged. Will cost a fair bit aswell.

Reactions: 8
He was wanting that car detailed, no way would he be able to book in that quick so it's all staged. Will cost a fair bit aswell.

Not his money. He doesn't care. He more than likely got it free for the plug for the business. He never get that back to the way it was. I think that Joseph said about It being on finance. The bonnet isn't carbon fibre it's a wrap. More boasting about stuff he doesn't have

Every thing wrong with tik tok in one video 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
If she is it's more than likely this spunk trumpet that's the dad 🎺🙄😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Think he needs to take a look in the mirror before commenting about trolls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think he needs to take a look in the mirror before commenting about trolls 😆
See a troll in his mind is some one who questions him about the go fund me money. Or the fire , or the unsafe prank's / bullying , the lies he tells. Even his own smithy family warriors have been blocked for saying anything against them. And they are mass reporting people who are speaking up against their crappy behaviour and attitude

Reactions: 9
Constructive criticism is beyond him. When people have his self absorbed attitude they fall, and they fall hard, then they wonder what went wrong. This is going to happen to him it's just a matter of time.

Love it 😂😂

Constructive criticism is beyond him. When people have his self absorbed attitude they fall, and they fall hard, then they wonder what went wrong. This is going to happen to him it's just a matter of time.

The wheels will come off , some one somewhere knows what really happened the night of the go fund me fire and who was behind it. 🔥 and the so called charity work he does. Or a prank will go to far and someone will get badly hurt

Attachments

• Haha
This must be the new Nick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 His wee teenage brain and middle finger while his kid is watching. Classy bleep eh?
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health

I'm seeing more and more that fool with his middle finger in the air. Must not be caring anymore. But while his kid is watching? 😔😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.