Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anything will come of this.
it was posted well before Christmas

Reactions: 6
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health
She looks like a typical Smithy warrior thick and unwashed 🤔🙄 she does his tik toks because he can't be arsed to do them. He thinks he is too famous. He pulls out that mental health card a lot don't he

Reactions: 8
She looks like a typical Smithy warrior thick and unwashed 🤔🙄 she does his tik toks because he can't be arsed to do them. He thinks he is too famous. He pulls out that mental health card a lot don't he
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health
I think he's just hiding away from tiktok because he can't control the story and can't ignore the backlash if he stayed on. I hope the powers that be at tiktok notice soon that he is bad mouthing the app and start to remove his content when reported.

Reactions: 3
I think he's just hiding away from tiktok because he can't control the story and can't ignore the backlash if he stayed on. I hope the powers that be at tiktok notice soon that he is bad mouthing the app and start to remove his content when reported.
or to reduce the revenue stream via tiktok so what little generated by the platform he could easily donate if picked up on his comments from last year about all tiktok money going to charity. Reduce the money coming in so its less going out if challenged, while all the time milking every other platfrom

I don’t really know this family so wanted to ask do people really think they set that fire up?
I believe they only wanted the car set on fire to get insurance or to get out of the finance they had on it. It spread to the house because they are idiots who can’t even set fire to a car. The last time they had a fire it was because they had lots of accelerants at the front of the house and somebody discarded a cigarette. The smithy family are unlucky with fires!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If it's not true then that's bleeping sick! If it was just used for likes and views they should be ashamed! 🤬
I think what's happened is someone has made a fake account and then put on there she's pregnant, then someone's asked her if it's true and she's said no its not

I think what's happened is someone has made a fake account and then put on there she's pregnant, then someone's asked her if it's true and she's said no its not
Ahh ok well that's a good thing? They are defo not ready to be parents..

Reactions: 5
Ahh so Garth is the guy who was supposed to have abused Nick

Looks that way. But some one also. Said he didn't abuse him but he found out what he was doing and blackmailed him. I think it was that person who is saying about that Garth bloke.

Looks that way. But some one also. Said he didn't abuse him but he found out what he was doing and blackmailed him. I think it was that person who is saying about that Garth bloke.
Wow
That makes a lot of sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.