Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity they didn't have them last summer with the go fund me fire. 🔥 That car is fnucked now no respect for anything

Interior ruined, that’s 2 days of pro valeting, notice that Nick & Jess is now sporting Ralph Lauren Polo gear, dropped the Nikes, plus that’s Jacks 3rd CP Company tracksuit I’ve seen in last few weeks, if they real that’s a £1,000 tracksuit plus he’s sporting £600 trainers now! Mungrels ! Business meeting at The Shard! 😤🤔😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If those 2 walked into a business meeting with me I'd show them the door out . Jeans and a bodywarmer to a business meeting? Nope. So they left that pricey car unlocked and walked away? 😂😂😂😂. Though I do like seeing nick angry. The real nick coming out and not this jolly jovial lardarse.

Reactions: 7
Pity they didn't have them last summer with the go fund me fire. 🔥 That car is fnucked now no respect for anything

Seeing Jack and his mate approaching the car like that instantly seemed familiar to the car arsonists, makes me think you maybe right in thinking it was Jack @Leeboy3111 :unsure:

• Heart
Sneaky little street rat ! All the same moves, in an out, sneaky etc
And his confidence and excitement at doing it! They usually paint the picture Jack is dumb and a walk over but think this shows more of his real personality, cocky little tit.

Reactions: 6
Supposedly scared for their safety but park in a secluded car park to go live and don't notice 3 idiots and a gcse drama film club walking towards the car. Cars have automatic locks yet that was conveniently unlocked 🙄
That mate of theirs that does the filming has the same build as one of the blokes that set the car on fire. And who ever did it were not pros they let the petrol set fire to their hand. It could be a few of jacks mates that got paid to do it.

Interior ruined, that’s 2 days of pro valeting, notice that Nick & Jess is now sporting Ralph Lauren Polo gear, dropped the Nikes, plus that’s Jacks 3rd CP Company tracksuit I’ve seen in last few weeks, if they real that’s a £1,000 tracksuit plus he’s sporting £600 trainers now! Mungrels ! Business meeting at The Shard! 😤🤔😆😆

He still looks like a pik. ey , if they can valet it , that's gone into the electrics and everything BMWs are costly when they go wrong I know I have one , all that powder has chemicals in it it will duck up every thing , he won't be able to claim off the insurance this time.

The one standing has the same build as that Joseph cameraman

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the part of the scratching video when Jack said to Amy give me the drink or I'll spit in your face?! Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢

Did anyone see the part of the scratching video when Jack said to Amy give me the drink or I'll spit in your face?! Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢
Turning into a mini nick. He must’ve known something was up when he had a camera stuck in his face before even eating them 🙄 bunch of cons

Reactions: 4
Turning into a mini nick. He must’ve known something was up when he had a camera stuck in his face before even eating them 🙄 bunch of cons
All of them are so fake, but the nasty side is so real! Horrible people need taking offline now

Such a prince to that poor girl. Same when he pushed the cake in to Amy's face hard on her birthday. I have a god daughter a bit older than her I go mad if a family treated her like that . that Jess is as bad as nick and silly bollocks jack. They are just constantly horrible to each other. They had an anti-bullying wall before they are the biggest bullys on the app

They keep the fire service busy with three fires 🙄 that man has an obsession with fire I think. They are trying everything to get the fans back.

Attachments

• 47.9 KB
    Of course Facebook is their priority. That's where the arselickers reside. They big the family right up on there. And they can keep up with comments on there.

Of course Facebook is their priority. That's where the arselickers reside. They big the family right up on there. And they can keep up with comments on there.
    The warriors make me sick. The arse lickers are very bad you are an amazing family 🤢🤢 love you guys you are so funny. Please take my money and be my friend sort of thing 🙄

That mate of theirs that does the filming has the same build as one of the blokes that set the car on fire. And who ever did it were not pros they let the petrol set fire to their hand. It could be a few of jacks mates that got paid to do it.

He still looks like a pik. ey , if they can valet it , that's gone into the electrics and everything BMWs are costly when they go wrong I know I have one , all that powder has chemicals in it it will duck up every thing , he won't be able to claim off the insurance this time.

The one standing has the same build as that Joseph cameraman
    You know after you mentioned Jack last night, it suddenly dropped to me that the camera bloke is only young and acts very friendly with Jack, starting to think that Joseph is a long time friend of Jack’s plus doing damaging pranks is a bit more than a regular ‘employed’ cameraman/editor would do! Then thought just how Joseph’s build, gait, height etc looked just like the 2nd one in the fire cctv, I don’t think he had been shown or involved as a cameraman before the fire, the pair definitely work as a team

Oh well, the pair of them are used to inhaling a bit of weekend marching powder, so should be unaffected ❄❄❄

You know after you mentioned Jack last night, it suddenly dropped to me that the camera bloke is only young and acts very friendly with Jack, starting to think that Joseph is a long time friend of Jack’s plus doing damaging pranks is a bit more than a regular ‘employed’ cameraman/editor would do! Then thought just how Joseph’s build, gait, height etc looked just like the 2nd one in the fire cctv, I don’t think he had been shown or involved as a cameraman before the fire, the pair definitely work as a team

Oh well, the pair of them are used to inhaling a bit of weekend marching powder, so should be unaffected ❄❄❄

See all them years watching kojak my at my Nan's when I was a kid paid off 😂 see nick would be like a hero to them he more than likely set him up with the camera equipment and that and gave him a job. And like I said it was amateur hour . The back window and door were open and they still set themselves on fire. The old bill must be thick enough not to look in to an insurance job further , Stevie wonder can see it's got nick Smith written all over it

Oh I think there is a very dark side to nick and Jess , he isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. They said. They are together 15 years that other kid he hardly bothers with is about 12. I'd say he was up to shenanigans with some other brain dead chav behind Jess's back.

See all them years watching kojak my at my Nan's when I was a kid paid off 😂 see nick would be like a hero to them he more than likely set him up with the camera equipment and that and gave him a job. And like I said it was amateur hour . The back window and door were open and they still set themselves on fire. The old bill must be thick enough not to look in to an insurance job further , Stevie wonder can see it's got nick Smith written all over it

Oh I think there is a very dark side to nick and Jess , he isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. They said. They are together 15 years that other kid he hardly bothers with is about 12. I'd say he was up to shenanigans with some other brain dead chav behind Jess's back.
    Well I still say Jack as he’s the Fall Guy, Joseph only appeared in the videos shortly after the fire, I straightaway thought some promises of camera work, being in the videos, etc etc it’s a 2 way thing too, once he’s done the fire, Nicks got him by the curlies, but likewise Joseph could think he’d have Nick by the curlies, but to dob Nick in he’d have to admit to arson himself, whereas Nick is clearly not in the video so could just deny it

Reactions: 5
    Well I still say Jack as he’s the Fall Guy, Joseph only appeared in the videos shortly after the fire, I straightaway thought some promises of camera work, being in the videos, etc etc it’s a 2 way thing too, once he’s done the fire, Nicks got him by the curlies, but likewise Joseph could think he’d have Nick by the curlies, but to dob Nick in he’d have to admit to arson himself, whereas Nick is clearly not in the video so could just deny it

I don't think that Joseph is the sharpest tool in the box. Nick Smith is a massive control freak and manipulator. He can't grass him because he is up to his neck in it himself. You see the way they walked out the back the night of the fire no sign. Of him and stayed in a car the night of the fire to make a tik tok the next morning. Not the actions of a man who was worried about people out to get him and his family. He doesn't look to upset in the pictures. Does he. They were broke before the fire . I know someone who set fire to a brand new jeep because he couldn't keep up with the payments. It cost him two grand to get it done. So it does go on.

Attachments

• Angry
    • Wow
    I don't think that Joseph is the sharpest tool in the box. Nick Smith is a massive control freak and manipulator. He can't grass him because he is up to his neck in it himself. You see the way they walked out the back the night of the fire no sign. Of him and stayed in a car the night of the fire to make a tik tok the next morning. Not the actions of a man who was worried about people out to get him and his family. He doesn't look to upset in the pictures. Does he. They were broke before the fire . I know someone who set fire to a brand new jeep because he couldn't keep up with the payments. It cost him two grand to get it done. So it does go on.
    I'd love to see that smarmy git get the smile wiped clean of that mug of his

• Heart
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.