Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see that smarmy git get the smile wiped clean of that mug of his
It will happen eventually , they do something so bad and end up hurting one of them. Or the fire will come back on them. Or some one will settle a score with nick.

Reactions: 6
I don't think that Joseph is the sharpest tool in the box. Nick Smith is a massive control freak and manipulator. He can't grass him because he is up to his neck in it himself. You see the way they walked out the back the night of the fire no sign. Of him and stayed in a car the night of the fire to make a tik tok the next morning. Not the actions of a man who was worried about people out to get him and his family. He doesn't look to upset in the pictures. Does he. They were broke before the fire . I know someone who set fire to a brand new jeep because he couldn't keep up with the payments. It cost him two grand to get it done. So it does go on.
Jeez £2 grand !! Should have come to me years back, On the Sunday it’d be crushed/compacted, Monday it’d be in the bottom of a Biffa roll-on roll-off skip, by Wednesday it’d be shredded steel at Southampton Docks waiting to be containered to Africa….. £500 cash (and you’d get the car keys back 😎😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeez £2 grand !! Should have come to me years back, On the Sunday it’d be crushed/compacted, Monday it’d be in the bottom of a Biffa roll-on roll-off skip, by Wednesday it’d be shredded steel at Southampton Docks waiting to be containered to Africa….. £500 cash (and you’d get the car keys back 😎😉😉
Inflation things are more expensive now 🤣 this had to be nicked in the middle of a busy town. More risky. It just shows though , just because nick Smith didn't light the fire he could of got a few lads to do it. He admitted he didn't have the money for a windscreen. A few days before. And made a tik tok video explaining why he left the car and window open. It didn't half look like he was guilty his face said it all.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen the fire extinguisher video, I'm sure in the past nick has said he has asthma? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I don't think that Joseph is the sharpest tool in the box. Nick Smith is a massive control freak and manipulator. He can't grass him because he is up to his neck in it himself. You see the way they walked out the back the night of the fire no sign. Of him and stayed in a car the night of the fire to make a tik tok the next morning. Not the actions of a man who was worried about people out to get him and his family. He doesn't look to upset in the pictures. Does he. They were broke before the fire . I know someone who set fire to a brand new jeep because he couldn't keep up with the payments. It cost him two grand to get it done. So it does go on.
Why is he smiling like that in front of his burnt out car and almost burnt down house that could have killed his whole family? The guy is a lunatic 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why is he smiling like that in front of his burnt out car and almost burnt down house that could have killed his whole family? The guy is a lunatic 🤯

Very strange behaviour. Alright , I think he is very disturbed behind it all. Who puts their families safety before tik tok.

Quick question that go fund me that was set up for them didn’t they donate all the money? I’m sure I can across some videos of them doing that, I’m sure this has already been said but I don’t really follow them.

Reactions: 2
I am not sure of the historic events of Nick being a builder and if he was just a cash in hand merchant or if he had a named viable business or not. Judging by some of the workmanship I think he may have struggled to keep a loyal client base.

Back during the lockdown the government offered four grants to the self employed trades depending on what your tax return stated. There was also a bounce back loan capped at £50k for fully registered businesses.

I own a construction company and know of other trades who took nearly £70 from the government in these grants and loans thinking this was free money and squandered the cash on cars, boats, holidays etc. and are now shitting themselves as the repayments are kicking in and HMRC are hunting fraudulent claims down.

There will be a lot of voluntary bankruptcies coming soon to not have to repay the money, so I wonder if he took or was in receipt of any of these grants and loans. The GFM is nowhere near enough to fund his current lifestyle, admittedly Facebook is a revenue stream likewise YouTube, obviously the tiktok money goes to charity as he wouldn’t lie ha-ha.

• Wow
I am not sure of the historic events of Nick being a builder and if he was just a cash in hand merchant or if he had a named viable business or not. Judging by some of the workmanship I think he may have struggled to keep a loyal client base.

Back during the lockdown the government offered four grants to the self employed trades depending on what your tax return stated. There was also a bounce back loan capped at £50k for fully registered businesses.

I own a construction company and know of other trades who took nearly £70 from the government in these grants and loans thinking this was free money and squandered the cash on cars, boats, holidays etc. and are now shitting themselves as the repayments are kicking in and HMRC are hunting fraudulent claims down.

There will be a lot of voluntary bankruptcies coming soon to not have to repay the money, so I wonder if he took or was in receipt of any of these grants and loans. The GFM is nowhere near enough to fund his current lifestyle, admittedly Facebook is a revenue stream likewise YouTube, obviously the tiktok money goes to charity as he wouldn’t lie ha-ha.

I seen his building work bleeping hell he was rough. I think he had a gardening business went bankrupt. I think he is a bankrupt already unless the businesses was in Jessie's name

Quick question that go fund me that was set up for them didn’t they donate all the money? I’m sure I can across some videos of them doing that, I’m sure this has already been said but I don’t really follow them.
He said also he was giving all the money he gets from tik tok as well all bullshit. I wouldn't believe his watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I seen his building work bleeping hell he was rough. I think he had a gardening business went bankrupt. I think he is a bankrupt already unless the businesses was in Jessie's name

He said also he was giving all the money he gets from tik tok as well all bullshit. I wouldn't believe his watch.
I was just curious like I said I know who they are and what happened to them but wondered if the videos they made of them donating money were genuine.

I was just curious like I said I know who they are and what happened to them but wondered if the videos they made of them donating money were genuine.

The sun newspaper paper did a story about them spending the money on jet ski and flash cars and gloating on the jet ski, taking the piss more or less to the people who donated , next day they showed a few screen shots of money donated , damage control they called that

Yep, exactly that! I had my own Ltd Co commercial fit-out firm but not during the lockdown, however I now many trades that are self employed sole traders that literally carried on working, if anything got busier due to people being at home having work done, they just changed their sort codes and account numbers to private accounts on their invoices and their accountants got them on furlough and put them down as ‘not trading’ due to COVID, one guy I knew both he and his missus worked and both claimed furlough! They doubled there money, one has bought a £60k holiday status caravan, another that was a heavy plant operator has managed to buy 2 small hitachi bucket diggers, a trailer, a truck and a van, started his own mini-digger company, he now free advertises on Facebook, employs his 2 sons on the diggers, has none of the H&S grief on main sites, just does domestic, is super busy and like he says, ‘without furlough he’d have never been able to borrow or save the additional monies that have allowed him to set up his own company’ said it’s the best thing that’s happened to him ! 😤

Listen to him run down ,that Joseph's car. 🙄 Like he worked so hard to get his

Hahahaha😂😂😂😂😂 well done Jack! That’ll never be the same inside now, it’ll have rattles & squeaks, bubbles & folds in the headlining, hope the engine was running the AC system could have sucked the powder in deep😎 he’s got some neck telling a youngun to get a decent car, not a crappy £300 Polo ! Then calls him a ‘Peasant’ coming from the mouth of a homeless man that bums off his mums house to shelter his family, what a Skidmark 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha😂😂😂😂😂 well done Jack! That’ll never be the same inside now, it’ll have rattles & squeaks, bubbles & folds in the headlining, hope the engine was running the AC system could have sucked the powder in deep😎 he’s got some neck telling a youngun to get a decent car, not a crappy £300 Polo ! Then calls him a ‘Peasant’ coming from the mouth of a homeless man that bums off his mums house to shelter his family, what a Skidmark 💩
As he keeps saying we have worked hard to get where we are 🙄 he didn't even have the 400 quid for a windscreen before his mystery fire 🔥
As for calling someone a peasant 🙄 he is definitely a p . ikey

If it’s done that much damage to the car, imagine what it’s done to all their lungs
They are a danger to society

If it’s done that much damage to the car, imagine what it’s done to all their lungs
They are a danger to society
I don't buy the whole Jack prank, all staged and planned by all, but they are all that stupid in the head they didn't even consider the risk to their own health

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.