Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His bit on the side from the shop left him a voice mail 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
We need whoever it is commenting to join here and spill the tea.
Oh no can you imagine them two with a baby 😱 The other two can't even look after the kids they have so they wouldn't be up for babysitting duties!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no can you imagine them two with a baby 😱 The other two can't even look after the kids they have so they wouldn't be up for babysitting duties!
The only time I see the new baby when she threw the doll out the window pretending to be him. Or when they are after doing some prank that was in bad taste. And they get tit for it. And they use him to take the heat off

Big time. They need to spill the beans about nicks blackmailing. He did admit to taking money from him. I remember him saying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They so knew that car was unlocked. And no way if you start tampering with the door frame and window a car alarm won't go off. Nick Smith has an obsession with fire. Read the text in the bonfire fire screen shot #there is something about men and fire. #teamsmithy . He is a danger around his young family. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Attachments

• 49.4 KB
    Last edited:
    Reactions: 3
    Look how hyper he is, it's actually scary. How can they think this is funny.

Reactions: 6
    Its been said before but he should be renamed ‘Mick Philpotts’ Nick is a very dangerous man. I’m just waiting for him to be arrested. The whole family are bottom feeders

Look how hyper he is, it's actually scary. How can they think this is funny.
    I feel he gets too excited when playing these stupid pranks. Joe must be on the books now. Else he wouldn't be participating in the foolish pranks. Jess is very quiet since the baby out window backfired on her. But Nick seems to be pushing his boundaries further. I mean standing for a group photo with your kid in and having middle fingers up? Just crass and teenage behaviour. For a father in his 30s he's something else

Reactions: 7
    I feel he gets too excited when playing these stupid pranks. Joe must be on the books now. Else he wouldn't be participating in the foolish pranks. Jess is very quiet since the baby out window backfired on her. But Nick seems to be pushing his boundaries further. I mean standing for a group photo with your kid in and having middle fingers up? Just crass and teenage behaviour. For a father in his 30s he's something else
    You are spot on. There is something amiss with Nick. He needs the adrenaline rush, but when will that become so dangerous that someone really will be hurt or worse? He needs psychiatric help

• Heart
    You are spot on. There is something amiss with Nick. He needs the adrenaline rush, but when will that become so dangerous that someone really will be hurt or worse? He needs psychiatric help
    His wife and apparent lived ones not noticing? Blinded by £ signs? You can tell what pranks are staged Nicks more calm in them. Ge certainly can move that large frame of his when he's wanting. Surprised he's not taken a stroke or heart attack the way he lives.
    I really couldn't cope with him as a partner or a father.

If he has Adhd I think he should look at medication, because those are psychotic highs and he's becoming/showing more anger. It will end tragically can see it.

The man is a menace, one of these days a prank will backfire and someone will be physically hurt...or killed!!
    What gets me is how people find this family amusing, I've never watched one of their videos and thought "Oh this is funny & entertaining", instead they're extreme, idiotic & damn right dangerous.
    The sooner these nobodies disappear for good the better.

Its been said before but he should be renamed ‘Mick Philpotts’ Nick is a very dangerous man. I’m just waiting for him to be arrested. The whole family are bottom feeders
    He isn't right , he is blinded by the want of fame and money. The kid going missing prank and the doll out the window were so wrong. And the one where he set up for his car to get set on fire and it got out of hand was the worst one. If people believe he wasn't behind that , no man would put his family in danger after like he does. I could find him tomorrow morning if I wanted to. What would be stopping the alleged arsonists. Who are out to get him.

He isn't right , he is blinded by the want of fame and money. The kid going missing prank and the doll out the window were so wrong. And the one where he set up for his car to get set on fire and it got out of hand was the worst one. If people believe he wasn't behind that , no man would put his family in danger after like he does. I could find him tomorrow morning if I wanted to. What would be stopping the alleged arsonists. Who are out to get him.
    The only people this family are in danger from is the parents. Nick and Jess. Not once have they out those kids ahead of money or status. I used to thinknit was all Nick but Jess should've put her food down as she said on the Tiktok she was finished. Her kids came 1st. Funny weeks later she's large as ever in the pranks etc. As a mother my 1st thought would be my kids need protecting. Not learn splash them more over social media, although the kids only really come out when they are dwindling.

• Heart
    And the interaction they receive is negative. Why would you keep doing that if you know loads of people dislike you and think you are dangerous.

• Heart
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.