Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is titanium_ weapon actually Nick? He answers more posts than anyone around
I was thinking the same just the other day. It seems a weird page and the replies to comments make me think it is one of the smithy clan. Most of the warriors ain't scared to show who they are but this page is something else

Reactions: 5
I don't like the bio on the page seems somewhat threatening. Maybe the real nick letting off steam? 😂😂
I think it could be nick. Listen to when he voices over and says ‘titanium weapon’ in this video, sounds like nicks voice to me

I think it is. Its one of them. My moneys on lardarse. Videos are taking a hit both on fb and TT. They still defend him to hilt on fb. So got more time and what's the betting this account is on creators fund also. He's got his stubby greedy fat sausage fingers in everything as money is running out whatwith the cars and van etc and it's coming Christmas. That's why the visit to that poor family whose house went on fire. Need to reel them all back in. That's also why the wife n Amy are doing there videos too. That orange hair of jess is horrendous in my opinion. Any hairdresser worth their salt would've have told him to bolt. Not worth their reputation being tarnished. So jess knew.

That's nicks voice 😳😳

A bit of nick in us all. 😂😂😂😂. We'll wheres our go fund me pages? I'd
Screenshot_20211120-220306_Discord.jpg
like nearly 50k

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think it is. Its one of them. My moneys on lardarse. Videos are taking a hit both on fb and TT. They still defend him to hilt on fb. So got more time and what's the betting this account is on creators fund also. He's got his stubby greedy fat sausage fingers in everything as money is running out whatwith the cars and van etc and it's coming Christmas. That's why the visit to that poor family whose house went on fire. Need to reel them all back in. That's also why the wife n Amy are doing there videos too. That orange hair of jess is horrendous in my opinion. Any hairdresser worth their salt would've have told him to bolt. Not worth their reputation being tarnished. So jess knew.

That's nicks voice 😳😳

A bit of nick in us all. 😂😂😂😂. We'll wheres our go fund me pages? I'dView attachment 878671 like nearly 50k
It’s him, his alter ego saying stuff he doesn’t think he can say as himself
Yes the hair is horrendous. It’s a cross between Ronald Macdonald and Pennywise

Reactions: 7
Those fb messages posted/exposed on here the other week were of scammy getting mouthy and this tt account is the same style that can't resist arguing back 👀

Reactions: 6
Ewwwww.......a bit of Nick Smith in all of us? I think not....let him stick his "bit" in his common as muck Jess.....and that transition video he did made me have sick in my mouth....bleugh!!!

• Haha
Had to laugh he's posted a reply on his ego page .... 'Jealous of Nick Smith' 🤔
Hmm I've just got in to my own bed in my own bought home and that's just two of the things I have and not me flexing the rest of the comparisons. So I'm not jealous in the slightest you daft bastard 🙄🤣🤣

The sooner he leaves and goes to Devon the better, maybe he will become besties with Lucy Rose as they’re very similar, always BEGGING

That dj hawkes isn't good himself .I've seen a few videos outing him a women was on a live a while ago talking about the abuse from him
I have to say Lozza96, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt as I've seen people pull you up on it before and read your responses and thought you was being impartial but I see you in a whole different light, you try to be the voice of reason when it comes to nick, Lawrence or the coles etc, but when it comes to tiktokers who call them out your all guns out with all voice of reason out the window and on the attack in your own subtle way :giggle:

I have to say Lozza96, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt as I've seen people pull you up on it before and read your responses and thought you was being impartial but I see you in a whole different light, you try to be the voice of reason when it comes to nick, Lawrence or the coles etc, but when it comes to tiktokers who call them out your all guns out with all voice of reason out the window and on the attack in your own subtle way :giggle:
If you actually see the things I've been saying lately as I havnt commented on the smithy thread for a while I've been all for everything don't hold back has been saying I even had a rant the other day on a different thread about the games and I was agreeing to them and I also said that there's other creaters not just the bigger ones that need calling out as there on 24/7 .everyone has there own opinions and are entitled to them .sometimes I like people sometimes I don't. Smithy family I don't watch anymore and Lawrence as well .the coles sometimes I like them sometimes I do .I like when there not playing the games .I liked dontholdback until the other day . I do always try to be impartial however I also like to see facts and evidence
So when someone is saying that apprently someone's given money without showing any evidence and it's just what someone has made up .I'm not going to agree with it .I based myself on facts and evidence .
I found dj hawkes recently and I liked him .however I then found videos about him which showed he wasn't a good person .that's me not sticking up for anyone .that's just me saying that the guy saying this stuff isn't a good person

I'm also trying to find the video but dj hawkes was caught messaging minors and he's also been racist hence why it's not just becasye he's against these creaters that I dont like him it's because he's not a good person and there's numerous videos saying that. I was all for him until I saw this

Last edited:
You know he's getting desperate for views when he's resorting to public indecency 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If you actually see the things I've been saying lately as I havnt commented on the smithy thread for a while I've been all for everything don't hold back has been saying I even had a rant the other day on a different thread about the games and I was agreeing to them and I also said that there's other creaters not just the bigger ones that need calling out as there on 24/7 .everyone has there own opinions and are entitled to them .sometimes I like people sometimes I don't. Smithy family I don't watch anymore and Lawrence as well .the coles sometimes I like them sometimes I do .I like when there not playing the games .I liked dontholdback until the other day . I do always try to be impartial however I also like to see facts and evidence
So when someone is saying that apprently someone's given money without showing any evidence and it's just what someone has made up .I'm not going to agree with it .I based myself on facts and evidence .
I found dj hawkes recently and I liked him .however I then found videos about him which showed he wasn't a good person .that's me not sticking up for anyone .that's just me saying that the guy saying this stuff isn't a good person

I'm also trying to find the video but dj hawkes was caught messaging minors and he's also been racist hence why it's not just becasye he's against these creaters that I dont like him it's because he's not a good person and there's numerous videos saying that. I was all for him until I saw this
Fair enough and of course everyone entitled opinion, but it did make me laugh when you replied about the dj as it seemed you went for the jugular in your *subtle* way 🤭 and I have no clue who he is apart from the vid posted.

As for dhb I thought he was out of order obviously for the threats, but having seen more tiktoks today it's understandable, one was of benrantz on a live with coke head derby dan, ben was threatening dhb saying he's going to come for his family, to then go on and prank call him and belittle him was just poking the bear. They all need to grow up.

Anyway, after seeing your posts on other threads you seemed to be less impartial than on this one, I found it funny when I then came on here and seen your post about the dj bloke :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fair enough and of course everyone entitled opinion, but it did make me laugh when you replied about the dj as it seemed you went for the jugular in your *subtle* way 🤭 and I have no clue who he is apart from the vid posted.

As for dhb I thought he was out of order obviously for the threats, but having seen more tiktoks today it's understandable, one was of benrantz on a live with coke head derby dan, ben was threatening dhb saying he's going to come for his family, to then go on and prank call him and belittle him was just poking the bear. They all need to grow up.

Anyway, after seeing your posts on other threads you seemed to be less impartial than on this one, I found it funny when I then came on here and seen your post about the dj bloke :giggle:
I came across dj a few weeks ago and started following him and listened to what he had to say it's only because I came across the videos of him that I realised he's not a nice guy .if someone can tell me how to upload videos that would be great as spent a while yesterday trying to figure it out 😆. Also I said that about him because he just said about the money thing and didn't back it up with anything . I like a lot of people that tell it how it is .like zed I think he's called ? Trucker gee and DHB .
The DHB thing I think needs to be taken of social media and for them to dicuss it of as its very silly now .from watching the video that Ben posted yesterday you can see he was asking how he was and his wife was however after the call he shouldn't have then sworn as people told DHB and then DHB rang him back and reacted. DhB should have come of live at that point and rang him privately.

I always try and see both sides to a story with everyone I havnt posted on this thread in a while as yes at first I was sticking up for them a lot but I realised that there was a lot of stuff that was strange about the situation and I can't watch there videos anymore as I find them boring but yes I try and be impartial to everyone as like I said I'm more facts and proof .it's All right for someone to make a video saying so and so has done this or that or got something but without proof It can just be made up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.