Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known people to eat out so much. No wonder they are both putting the beef on. They aren't getting many likes or comments on TT, think everybody is getting sick of them. Got to admit I'd rather watch Lucy Rose on live than this set of wasters.

Reactions: 8
I've never known people to eat out so much. No wonder they are both putting the beef on. They aren't getting many likes or comments on TT, think everybody is getting sick of them. Got to admit I'd rather watch Lucy Rose on live than this set of wasters.
They both gained an enormous amount of weight, I don't think they have seen a nice healthy home cooked meal in months, Nick makes a song and dance about going to the gym but I think it's all show, I guess this non eventful wedding will be put on hold until they can both fit in their frocks!

Reactions: 4
Where did you get your profile picture from 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's like feeding time at the zoo with some of these Tik Tokers.
They're rude, dirty, scruffy, have no manners & have zero idea on how to conduct themselves in public.
Those poor kids are getting dragged up by these no- hopers.

Reactions: 6
It's like feeding time at the zoo with some of these Tik Tokers.
They're rude, dirty, scruffy, have no manners & have zero idea on how to conduct themselves in public.
Those poor kids are getting dragged up by these no- hopers.
They are so scruffy, it thats a walking talking advert for the up and coming boutique, no thank you. Nick always looks filthy, Jess looks like shes crawled through a hedge backwards, her hair gets me, just give it a wash and a really good brush, Amy looks nice when she makes an effort but mostly looks chavvy. Jack is the only one who looks like he takes a regular bath and cares about his appearance.
Seems they have found a new cafe to terrorise
That latest hot chilli prank. That could have resulted in an anaphylactic shock She did that to her own partner and found it funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Imagine going into a cafe for a nice tea or something to eat and the clampetts rolls in. With the camera man 😳 Nick had a nice audience for that hot crap they put in his food. All look manky. Ideas running thin? Looks like that fire was the begging of the end for these clowns

Reactions: 5
Amy's looking Scruffy just like Jess. They really are the pits. What is Jack thinking not starting out in some sort of Job, I think they same about Lawrence where do they think this is going not forgetting Tom Manley I forget he is only 30 same as Lawrence.

Amy's looking Scruffy just like Jess. They really are the pits. What is Jack thinking not starting out in some sort of Job, I think they same about Lawrence where do they think this is going not forgetting Tom Manley I forget he is only 30 same as Lawrence.
Can’t bear the Manleys but even though Daddy Pig oops I mean Manley lives on Macdonalds & fast food and has a belly to match, he does look clean when we see him. His Mrs in the other hand does not.
The Iffys just look mank all the time. I can imagine the wedding photos looking a mess too. Do they scrub up well? Can you really polish a turd?

Reactions: 5
Their engagement is absolutely appalling on TT they won’t be making much money from that

Tragic house fire in Bexleyheath today. Nick went in Sares shop crying and has gone to lay flowers for the 2 kiddies and 2 adults who died in it. Really really sad
I hope he doesn’t make it all public with him laying the flowers there and making it all about him

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh look who it is, laying flowers to rest at the residence of the devastating fire that happened in Bexleyheath which is local to me, which resulted in loosing 2 adults and 2 kids. I know his there laying flowers as a sign of respect but crying about it and making it about him! I don’t agree with, why did we need to know he went to Sare’s shop crying about it? A lot of people local probably cried but him crying doesn’t make a difference. It’s tragic what’s happened but I dare him try and make it about him and have some relevance “because the same happened to him” HARDLY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Why the duck is he there? He always has to involve himself in everything.
No way so he did turn it on himself the absoloute bleeping melt that's disgraceful also done a speech on TT guy cannot help himself. Needs the attention back to him. Absoloute lardarse 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
No way so he did turn it on himself the absoloute bleeping melt that's disgraceful
Yep....and done a Tiktok video!!! Sare was spouting her mouth off about it in her live this morning "poor Nick came in crying, is taking flowers down, could have been them blah, blah, blah" Then she started saying how suspicious it was, why are people in bed at 8.30 PM, the man escaped and been arrested. All total bollocks....no one been arrested at all. How disgusting are the whole family and their leech like hangers on?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep....and done a Tiktok video!!! Sare was spouting her mouth off about it in her live this morning "poor Nick came in crying, is taking flowers down, could have been them blah, blah, blah" Then she started saying how suspicious it was, why are people in bed at 8.30 PM, the man escaped and been arrested. All total bollocks....no one been arrested at all. How disgusting are the whole family and their leech like hangers on?
excuse me? They said it was suspicious and why are people in bed at 830, well maybe because they have children who go to school early and probably work full time jobs and can’t be dossers doing social media as a job which means getting up when they want. The actual cheek of them both. That’s actually disgusting, they could’ve been in bed for plenty of reasons, they could’ve been awake. No one knows what actually happened but we do know that sadly 4 lives have been lost due to this: the inconsiderate idiot. Nick is a sicko.

Making it about himself because it happened down there road from his house and the cafe, that doesn’t mean you have relevance to the situation at all? What the duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just when you think they can't sink any lower. Had to be photographed taking flowers. Was it his cameraman took photos and sold them to paper? Wouldn't surprise me. Didn't think I could hate him more yet I'm surprised that i actually can .

• Heart
Hold up that lot don't like speculation about what happened with their fire but them and their slimy clingons are okay to speculate and spread false information involving others ffs I've heard it all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh look who it is, laying flowers to rest at the residence of the devastating fire that happened in Bexleyheath which is local to me, which resulted in loosing 2 adults and 2 kids. I know his there laying flowers as a sign of respect but crying about it and making it about him! I don’t agree with, why did we need to know he went to Sare’s shop crying about it? A lot of people local probably cried but him crying doesn’t make a difference. It’s tragic what’s happened but I dare him try and make it about him and have some relevance “because the same happened to him” HARDLY.
I just knew this would happen as per my post above
Yes it’s nice to pay respects but it’s a private matter
Sare in her live this morning was going on about the dad did it and its all suss, yet she vilified anyone who said the same about Nick a few months ago Live by your own moral code Sare. You just showed yourself up as being a hypocrite

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.