Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments are priceless
Iffy promoted his GFM page about Movember beginning of the month
And here him and Jack are having a shave
Scam scam scam
Guy only thinks of himself, and charity when it makes him look good

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh what a shame I'm crying lol her parents have probably had a quiet word and made her see sense that what's going on is pathetic and that she's in a toxic environment
Did they not do this before though? Sympathy vote thought up by Big Daddy Nick? I don't trust it at all

Reactions: 5
I've just found there Facebook and they still have each others pictures but I'm not sure if they just havnt changed it on there yet

Reactions: 4
He's such a hypocrite! You don't promote a charitable cause then not take part, bleeping self centred idiot 🙄 What's next Rspca but then buys a dog from a breeder 🤪

This thread has been quiet so they've probably done the 'split up' to get us talking. They can then come here to practice their reading whilst laying in someone else's bed, in someone else's house, whilst drinking 4 cans of fizz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's such a hypocrite! You don't promote a charitable cause then not take part, bleeping self centred idiot 🙄 What's next Rspca but then buys a dog from a breeder 🤪

This thread has been quiet so they've probably done the 'split up' to get us talking. They can then come here to practice their reading whilst laying in someone else's bed, in someone else's house, whilst drinking 4 cans of fizz 🤣🤣🤣
Dont forget the the grubby, sweaty sheets on someone else's bed, in someone elses bedroom with broken blinds (no doubt trashed by the scruffy tramps).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of rspca, where are the dogs?
I'd like to hope the split is real that girl needs to get out before its too late. It's probably not happened though just another fake story

Reactions: 7
Dont forget the the grubby, sweaty sheets on someone else's bed, in someone elses bedroom with broken blinds (no doubt trashed by the scruffy tramps).
Are they staying at her mums house? I forget, no wonder they have money to spend, paying no rent or council tax! And if her mum claims single person council tax (think I read she's single,not sure) I'm sure you loose that privilege if you have people staying with you after a certain amount of time :unsure: I don't believe for 1 second these scroungers have the means to buy a house or even pass a credit check for a littlewoods catalogue, the cars and jet ski is just smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 6
Are they staying at her mums house? I forget, no wonder they have money to spend, paying no rent or council tax! And if her mum claims single person council tax (think I read she's single,not sure) I'm sure you loose that privilege if you have people staying with you after a certain amount of time :unsure: I don't believe for 1 second these scroungers have the means to buy a house or even pass a credit check for a littlewoods catalogue, the cars and jet ski is just smoke and mirrors.
They are staying at his adoptive mums, she has a dog and a cat so I suppose no room for their 2 dogs as well. They dumped the snake back at the pet shop they got him from then did an FB asking anyone to go buy him and give him a good home
The mum is single, it was his step dads funeral we saw him filming, yes, not even a funeral is precious or private.
I think Jess’ mum , the owner of the Welling house is coughing up the money for the Devon house and mire than likely selling her current house too and moving to Devon with them. As an only child it would more than likely all go to Jess anyway, so not only is Nick a work shy scrounger, he has lived his whole relationship with Jess in her mums house, a few months in a hotel, and now in his mums house, then moving to a new house on someone else’s funds. Nice life if you can get it.

Reactions: 8
They are staying at his adoptive mums, she has a dog and a cat so I suppose no room for their 2 dogs as well. They dumped the snake back at the pet shop they got him from then did an FB asking anyone to go buy him and give him a good home
The mum is single, it was his step dads funeral we saw him filming, yes, not even a funeral is precious or private.
I think Jess’ mum , the owner of the Welling house is coughing up the money for the Devon house and mire than likely selling her current house too and moving to Devon with them. As an only child it would more than likely all go to Jess anyway, so not only is Nick a work shy scrounger, he has lived his whole relationship with Jess in her mums house, a few months in a hotel, and now in his mums house, then moving to a new house on someone else’s funds. Nice life if you can get it.
It's actually quite embarrassing really 4 kids and not our working but instead acting line a child on social media. They are getting quite boring now. I think their time is up. Absoloute freeloaders and teaching the kids that too. Not instilled a works ethic whatsoever into them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Jack and Amy are still together
For a family that like to promote anti bullying a lot of their content comes across as very bullying
For instance writing NICK in Jacks haircut

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the recap mumz :love: all the iffy mess gets confusing at times! So basically they are a family of freeloaders who will have no morals about taking free money from the people who use toxic tiktok, it makes sense what you say about the money probably going to be Jesse's anyway, she probably said yes to marriage after all these years because he's bringing in some money from social media, she's gonna have a shock when it abruptly ends and nick is doing desperate tiktoks in white vest and stained Y fronts thrusting at the camera for more views :sick::sick::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
How stupid are the FB followers? Nick is asking for prank ideas to play on Jess, Amy & Jack
They all use the same account. They read everything I just have no words. Honestly no wonder so many people get scammed in this world it’s seems it’s super easy to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Wake up warriors ffs

Reactions: 9
How stupid are the FB followers? Nick is asking for prank ideas to play on Jess, Amy & Jack
They all use the same account. They read everything I just have no words. Honestly no wonder so many people get scammed in this world it’s seems it’s super easy to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Wake up warriors ffs
I think these are done now I rarely see them now and I'm happy with that they must have exhausted all the pranks now.

Reactions: 4
Just watched them all in a cafe on a FB post all munching on paninis. Jess mouth was open the whole time slurping on hers. You could see the food in her mouth. Does nobody have table manners anymore?
Reminds me of another couple 🤭
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.