Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered to watch these anymore, they all look like they need a good scrub and their content is so so boring. I think give it a bit more time and the views will go down more and nick will have to go and get a proper job. I hope Amy has left jack, she seems quite nice and he’s just a scruffy little chav who acts about 10.

Reactions: 8
I can’t be bothered to watch these anymore, they all look like they need a good scrub and their content is so so boring. I think give it a bit more time and the views will go down more and nick will have to go and get a proper job. I hope Amy has left jack, she seems quite nice and he’s just a scruffy little chav who acts about 10.
She won't leave Jack she is hanging on regardless, I would be well gone after the cake in the face but everyone is different.

Reactions: 5
He really doesn't understand Movember does he 🙄 Wonder if he's growing it so he can set it on fire for views and a new gfm 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really doesn't understand Movember does he🙄 Wonder if he's growing it so he can set it on fire for views and a new gfm 🤭
Or maybe it's for CJ and their wee messenger chats 😂😂😂 I am joking before anyone takes offence it's like something from the 70s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Filling new car with leaves - is not a prank - it’s ridiculous especially when the children and baby sit in there - they are scraping the barrel and their pranks aren’t even funny

• Sick
Who knows what is in with those leaves. Fix tit, dog tit and piss. And him climbing through his car window. Surprised door never bevelled. There's people starving and homeless whilst these idiots are treating expensive things like toys. These aint pranks. She should've took off in that BMW and left little n large to deal with it. I would've then they'd need to sleep in the car. Nick is always manky dirty I wouldn't let him in any bed to be honest

• Sick
Filling new car with leaves - is not a prank - it’s ridiculous especially when the children and baby sit in there - they are scraping the barrel and their pranks aren’t even funny
Who knows what is in with those leaves. Fix tit, dog tit and piss. And him climbing through his car window. Surprised door never bevelled. There's people starving and homeless whilst these idiots are treating expensive things like toys. These aint pranks. She should've took off in that BMW and left little n large to deal with it. I would've then they'd need to sleep in the car. Nick is always manky dirty I wouldn't let him in any bed to be honest
Poor Teddy and the girls could catch toxocariasis from roundworm if any was contaminated with mainly fox but also cat and dog faeces if they don’t have regular worming treatment . I think it can cause blindness. They need have that car thoroughly cleaned
They never ever ever risk assess anything. They just jump in
Oh and he bought a leaf blower just to do that. I hope they disposed of the leaves responsibly after the prank.

Reactions: 6
Hope it wasn't inside the car 🙈🙈🙈
Apparently there was fox tit in the leaves....well good luck getting rid of the smell.....one of my dogs rolled in fox tit once, the dirty minger.....I had to throw her collar away and wash all round her neck with washing up liquid, after I'd rubbed tomato ketchup in as that gets the smell out 😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently there was fox tit in the leaves....well good luck getting rid of the smell.....one of my dogs rolled in fox tit once, the dirty minger.....I had to throw her collar away and wash all round her neck with washing up liquid, after I'd rubbed tomato ketchup in as that gets the smell out 😲😲
I hope those babies haven't been in that car. That nick has no idea how much danger he puts those kids in. SS should be stepping in now 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
I was on tic tok the other day I said all Smithy warriors are arse lickers banned so you know I was mass reported they are serious window lickers his fan base

I was on tic tok the other day I said all Smithy warriors are arse lickers banned so you know I was mass reported they are serious window lickers his fan base
It’s a cult of the great unwashed

Oh another fire for them to claim on just in time for Christmas is it??

Seriously though don't give a tit what happens to Nick the Prick but putting his kids at risk is so bleeping disgusting and SS need to get involved now as neither he nor Jess clearly have a clue how to not put them in harms way. It's gone beyond anything in the name of comedy with them and is just harmful and shows lack of any sense.

Honestly disgusted that Facebook and Tik Tok haven't banned these absolute baffoons yet

Oh another fire for them to claim on just in time for Christmas is it??

Seriously though don't give a tit what happens to Nick the Prick but putting his kids at risk is so bleeping disgusting and SS need to get involved now as neither he nor Jess clearly have a clue how to not put them in harms way. It's gone beyond anything in the name of comedy with them and is just harmful and shows lack of any sense.

Honestly disgusted that Facebook and Tik Tok haven't banned these absolute baffoons yet
Cos they bring money in for TT not sure about fb but he's a danger if kids copy. He's a danger full stop. He has a feel of being a shifty beggar before all this. Wheeling and dealing.

Cos they bring money in for TT not sure about fb but he's a danger if kids copy. He's a danger full stop. He has a feel of being a shifty beggar before all this. Wheeling and dealing.
He's always struck me as dodgy and the more stuff comes out the more I'm glad I never took a liking and saw through them all. He's a disgusting scumbag and honestly he can put himself at harm all he wants but putting his kids and other at danger is unsettling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.