Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how Sare can sit behind her dead ass job working in a corner shop and sit there making assumptions about a situation she knows nothing about? The pure disrespect of saying it was the man who managed to leave the house whilst it was on fire. That is so disrespectful. Go back a few months ago, and she would be having your head for dinner if you mentioned your opinion about what happened to the smithy family. She doesn’t have the right to sit there expressing her opinion and especially not on a TikTok live for many of people to see and take on board. If that’s her opinion, she could’ve said it to her friends off social media. Sare is a weirdo, she’s become so obsessed with TikTok at her big age. They’re all nothing but hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how Sare can sit behind her dead ass job working in a corner shop and sit there making assumptions about a situation she knows nothing about? The pure disrespect of saying it was the man who managed to leave the house whilst it was on fire. That is so disrespectful. Go back a few months ago, and she would be having your head for dinner if you mentioned your opinion about what happened to the smithy family. She doesn’t have the right to sit there expressing her opinion and especially not on a TikTok live for many of people to see and take on board. If that’s her opinion, she could’ve said it to her friends off social media. Sare is a weirdo, she’s become so obsessed with TikTok at her big age. They’re all nothing but hypocrites.
It was also Sare who was gobbing off on live every morning saying people were disgusting about assuming the fire was an insurance job from nick, yet she can sick there and assume it’s suspicious that this family are in bed for 8:30 when the fire happened?! These people lost there life’s. It wasn’t an attention spam like nicks. I honestly hate Sare I do. She’s so irritating!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice Jack and Amy’s little break up recently?
They both unfollowed each other on everything like TikTok and Instagram including Nick and Jess even unfollowing her, they both deleted all the pictures they had together on their instagrams 😂

Reactions: 3
They are sick in the head! Was quick to turn it on himself wasn't he. Bet that poor family don't get a 50k Gfm 😢 The idiot preaching about never knowing when your time is up. Well that's what we've all been trying to warn him when doing his dangerous pranks!

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping someone like a close member of their family makes up a Go Fund Me page and I’ll happily donate considering there is a male who’s in hospital who managed to escape literally left with absolutely nothing now. No home or no family. At least I know where that money will be going. Not like the smithy family who decided to keep the money for their two new cars and their new home. The sooner they duck off to Devon the better, maybe they should delete all their socials when they move too.

• Heart
I’m hoping someone like a close member of their family makes up a Go Fund Me page and I’ll happily donate considering there is a male who’s in hospital who managed to escape literally left with absolutely nothing now. No home or no family. At least I know where that money will be going. Not like the smithy family who decided to keep the money for their two new cars and their new home. The sooner they duck off to Devon the better, maybe they should delete all their socials when they move too.
So the smithys Go fund me money, what was this actually for? This is what’s always confused me. Because they haven’t even re done the house with it have they? Isn’t that what the money was for to start with..

So who was there taking Nicks picture with flowers does everything have to be shown for views.

So who was there taking Nicks picture with flowers does everything have to be shown for views.
It was the photographer for Metro. It was on a online article that I saw.

So the smithys Go fund me money, what was this actually for? This is what’s always confused me. Because they haven’t even re done the house with it have they? Isn’t that what the money was for to start with..
In my opinion, the money was used for two new cars, they’re new home and all the “charity” things they’re doing.. and maybe for his mothers new car they also brought..

Fat chance of that 😁

Reactions: 4
It was the photographer for Metro. It was on a online article that I saw.

In my opinion, the money was used for two new cars, they’re new home and all the “charity” things they’re doing.. and maybe for his mothers new car they also brought..
The money was meant for them to rent somewhere while they did the house up. They stayed in a hotel which the insurance would have paid for and they moved the furniture to the place they are staying now and ripped out all the fittings in the house and then went in a spending spree

So, Sare can shut her fat mouth in future. The dad wasn’t even at the premises at the time of the fire. He was at work and he had a call from his wife at 830 to say the house was on fire and that was the last time they spoke. 2 children, and 2 women have lost their lives. It was an 18 month old and a 4 year old. So as for Sare, she needs to shut her mouth making assumptions because her opinion is wrong. SO WRONG.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The vid where Nick got Jess’ hair dyed bright orange, too over acted, no way was it a surprise to her, cameraman and everyone in on it
How can you come straight from the hairdresser and your hair still look straggly and a mess?
Does she look pregnant or is that just cafe living the good life?

Reactions: 4
Does she own that shop.or just work there?

The vid where Nick got Jess’ hair dyed bright orange, too over acted, no way was it a surprise to her, cameraman and everyone in on it
How can you come straight from the hairdresser and your hair still look straggly and a mess?
Does she look pregnant or is that just cafe living the good life?
Getting stupid now. And all these fb followers are fulla shite honestly

Did they all go to 'pay respects' or just nasty nick?
That Sare is a lousy cow, just who does she think she is. Don't they all look like dickheads now there's a real house fire and real disastrous fatal consequences. I hope they never mention their sham of a prank car fire again 😠 I hope the 50k brings them utter misery, you can't put a price on 4 innocent lives taken too soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still mortified about Sare from the shop and what she’s said regarding the fire and the 4 people that have died recently. Can you imagine sitting there on TikTok live expressing your opinion like you’re some sort of physic FBI who thinks they know it all with their stupid tit story scenarios for the news to come on tonight at 10pm on ITV with the family members being so heartbroken about the fact they’ve lost 4 family members which included an 18 month old baby. 18 MONTHS OLD. A family member who was the cousin mentioned how the dad was working and he had a call from his wife to say the house was on fire and that was the last time they spoke? That must be devastating, the fact that man has lost his family and his home and you’ve got inconsiderate people like Sare saying it was him? I don’t get distraught about much but I’m distraught about this. The fact The Smithy Family had their house on fire not long ago and anyone who said anything, she had something to say!! So why does that make it okay for her? The man of that house probably goes into her shop baring in mind it’s nearby. It’s disgusting and she should be ashamed. Not forgetting Nick making it about himself once again with the flowers, making sure he got photographed, going into the shop crying knowing Sare would be live.. I just can’t with them

According to the news, the male who escaped was the brother in law, he escaped by jumping out of a window and breaking his legs in the process.
The people who sadly died were two kids aged 18 months and 4 years old, their mother and her mother in law 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sare is a bleeping thick bleep, she was the same regarding the lawrence/zak drama. Sat on live insisting it was all a lie, then when lawrence finally admitted it was true, she actually defended domestic violence!!
I think she has some sort of mh issues

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sare is a bleeping thick bleep, she was the same regarding the lawrence/zak drama. Sat on live insisting it was all a lie, then when lawrence finally admitted it was true, she actually defended domestic violence!!
Say it as it is lol. Great post

Reactions: 7
Yes...THIS!!!
I cannot stand Sare, she needs to keep her filthy gob shut & grow the duck up, she needs bringing down a peg or two for sure.

Is titanium_ weapon actually Nick? He answers more posts than anyone around

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.