Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Manley is still arse licking.....given the backlash from the GFM I would have thought keeping a distance would be best? Nah, not Manley....and Tom it ain't your videos that rile people (because they're as boring as duck), its your begging. The only thing you have in common with Nick is having such arrogance.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I see Manley is still arse licking.....given the backlash from the GFM I would have thought keeping a distance would be best? Nah, not Manley....and Tom it ain't your videos that rile people (because they're as boring as duck), its your begging. The only thing you have in common with Nick is having such arrogance.
Loving the comments on there.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Smithy Family #5 ~ Pushing forward but homeless, characterless, useless, pointless & thoughtless

He is so not bothered by the backlash. He has made 3 videos about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
I could run a mile to wipe that smirk clean off his Boat 👊🏻

• Heart
He has the same attitude in that video as he did in the now famous Jet Ski video.
Yep! Could see him simmering, the Narcissist rising, the control freak burning coz his control is being challenged 😎

Thread suggestion
Smithy Family #5 ~ Pushing forward but homeless, characterless, useless, pointless & thoughtless

He is so not bothered by the backlash. He has made 3 videos about it
Thread #5 Janky Jess has dropped the baby, The Neggy comments have sent Nick Crazy 🤯😤🤡🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yep! Could see him simmering, the Narcissist rising, the control freak burning coz his control is being challenged 😎

Thread #5 Janky Jess has dropped the baby, The Neggy comments have sent Nick Crazy 🤯😤🤡🥵
Love it

Reactions: 2

It was the same thing when he was on the jet ski. Putting people down what are you doing with your life. The thing about yesterday it's not trolls it was the Smithy warriors that was saying he was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was the same thing when he was on the jet ski. Putting people down what are you doing with your life. The thing about yesterday it's not trolls it was the Smithy warriors that was saying he was wrong.
I think the jet ski was a hired day out too! Who’d buy a jet ski just before winter! They need servicing, storing, etc? I notice it’s not stored on the drive and never been seen or mentioned since, sounds more like a birthday jet-ski day out to me, more bullshit and fantasy

Reactions: 8
I think the jet ski was a hired day out too! Who’d buy a jet ski just before winter! They need servicing, storing, etc? I notice it’s not stored on the drive and never been seen or mentioned since, sounds more like a birthday jet-ski day out to me, more bullshit and fantasy
Like million £££ house that fell through

What am I doing with my life? Well for a start I'm sat in my own house whilst you are homeless 😏
I work and have a pension whilst you err don't 😏
And I'm laughing at your videos of you trying not to get stressy because you dangerously fucked up AGAIN
So yeah I guess I'm winning 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
At 35 seconds in he says "The fact that I'm still here smiling makes me smile even more" Yet he's not smiling, he is seething from every single pore on his sweaty unwashed face, the anger is shown all over his patty face and in his holier than thou voice.

The fact he had to make this reply to the backlash shows that he knows it's affecting his social media popularity, he was literally ready to self combust. :mad: 🔥 ☠

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At 35 seconds in he says "The fact that I'm still here smiling makes me smile even more" Yet he's not smiling, he is seething from every single pore on his sweaty unwashed face, the anger is shown all over his patty face and in his holier than thou voice.

The fact he had to make this reply to the backlash shows that he knows it's affecting his social media popularity, he was literally ready to self combust. :mad: 🔥 ☠

Fact 👌 he would love if every one just licked his arse for every video he made. Like the brain dead Smithy warriors , oh my god you are such an amazing family , and so funny 🙄 one even called him daddy today 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
I watched his videos of am not taking it down. When he says what are you doing who are you helping , well you do know nick that doing and helping charities and people doesn't need to be splashed about soical media so people can congratulate you for doing it, because that kind of takes the good deed away. So a lot of people do help with charities and help people out but they don't shout it from the roof tops that they have done it.

Reactions: 7
I watched his videos of am not taking it down. When he says what are you doing who are you helping , well you do know nick that doing and helping charities and people doesn't need to be splashed about soical media so people can congratulate you for doing it, because that kind of takes the good deed away. So a lot of people do help with charities and help people out but they don't shout it from the roof tops that they have done it.
He only gave the money when the sun ran the jet ski story. And even then I don't believe a word of it , he did the toys one year they were sent to him first by the Smithy warriors and then they made a big show of giving them to the salvation army. I guarantee he didn't buy one toy. More than likely sorted out his own kids Christmas presents for nothing 🙄

He only gave the money when the sun ran the jet ski story. And even then I don't believe a word of it , he did the toys one year they were sent to him first by the Smithy warriors and then they made a big show of giving them to the salvation army. I guarantee he didn't buy one toy. More than likely sorted out his own kids Christmas presents for nothing 🙄
Last night DHB said he was going to address the Smithy situation soon. But he had a lot going on right now with Action Fraud and the CID involved in the Autism Daddy GoFundMe

Last night DHB said he was going to address the Smithy situation soon. But he had a lot going on right now with Action Fraud and the CID involved in the Autism Daddy GoFundMe

The c.i.d would want to look more in to smithys third fire 🔥 in so many years. I think he is pyromaniac. As well as compulsive liar, gambler, wife basher , and blackmailing a pedalo and not turning him in , and I think he said he had a drink problem before as well , oh and love cheat allegedly

pedalo

pedalo

pedalo

It won't let me post the word but u get the jist

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.