Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most idiotic family I’ve ever seen in my life. Their videos are pathetic lately. It’s actually nice to see some hate comments on their fb and not all deleted. Lots are waking up and realising the sun doesn’t shine out of their arses. He can call people a wet wipe all he wants but we don’t throw pretend kids out of windows, tie our kids up for a prank, and act like a 13 year old on a street corner thinking we’re famous where we live 🙄 I bet the locals are sick of the sight of them on that main stretch of road

Reactions: 8
Nick should do the right thing and not use Jack anymore so he has to go out and make something of himself in the work place if he wants to keep making these stupid videos no one wants that's down to him.

Reactions: 6
My report came back no violations found 😒
I have had 8 months out of the last 12 months banned from Facebook! They only give me 30 day bans! I have been banned for swearing, then recently I used the word ‘Narcissist’ got a 30 day ban, then I said ‘Idiot’ got another 30 day ban, then 6 weeks ago I put a photo on my page that had a wall painting in the background that had 2 women sitting on a beach and one had her boobs out! Within 15mins I was on a 30 day ban for nudity 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I have had 8 months out of the last 12 months banned from Facebook! They only give me 30 day bans! I have been banned for swearing, then recently I used the word ‘Narcissist’ got a 30 day ban, then I said ‘Idiot’ got another 30 day ban, then 6 weeks ago I put a photo on my page that had a wall painting in the background that had 2 women sitting on a beach and one had her boobs out! Within 15mins I was on a 30 day ban for nudity 😡😡
Exactly.....like I mentioned before I got a warning for saying someone deserved a good slap.....and then a 24 hour ban for calling out a racist and calling him a c**t....not a word I use often.....but he was 🤣🤣

Bollocks was it done to raise awareness.. he chats crap. He didn’t like the backlash, he wasn’t expecting it and now yet again made up some story to cover his back.

• Heart
A friend of mine called herself a twit and the comment got hidden as offensive content 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Facebook is very bad I'm banned more times than I'm on. I just got a month ban for saying to a woman friend of mine that all men are idiots because I have a tattoo of my ex. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is getting so much stick in the comments ,the odd brain dead warrior but 90 percent is negative , they are starting to see what they are all about , not taking down the video because it's raising awareness now. He makes me bleeping sick. More like it's making money for views

I see the fb followers blowing smoke up his backside as per.😂😂😂😂.
They have about 4 brain cells between them 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He is getting so much stick in the comments ,the odd brain dead warrior but 90 percent is negative , they are starting to see what they are all about , not taking down the video because it's raising awareness now. He makes me bleeping sick. More like it's making money for views
No I will not take the video down no i will not it's my video an u can't tell me what to do. That's the vibe I get from him. He's an overgrown child who actually needs a few lessons in life

They bang on about helping foodbanks yet the go to 3 different establishments to order food just to waste it for the sake of a ‘funny video’ ! They are so tone deaf it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The latest FB titled Jack is Jess’ witch for the day. Jess says Nicks not around because he is getting his heart tested because she gave him a little bit of a scare yesterday. And she is finding it funny !!

• Angry
The latest FB titled Jack is Jess’ witch for the day. Jess says Nicks not around because he is getting his heart tested because she gave him a little bit of a scare yesterday. And she is finding it funny !!
All for attention , so people will feel sorry for them again. You have the Smithy warrior zombies , oh nick are you ok such an amazing family. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He will be doing vids with the kids next to get the sympathy back 🙄 Wonder if he's at Sares with CJ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well let's just hope he's gone private and not taking the piss out of the NHS!!! Here's my diagnosis.....you're obese....your BMI is way above acceptable....now off you duck and do what you spouted about....GO TO THE GYM AND STOP EATING SHITE!!! Please pick up a diet sheet on the way out 😉

How did he not notice the camera by the door 🙄 the one in the grass may be missed but I don’t believe it wasn’t set up by him and he didn’t know. Good job no one saw and got that scared themselves that they rang and ambulance and police, just like when he got “attacked” in the streets. Everyone around them are prob sick of their pranks too.. god forbid anything happened to them one day and they actually needed help. Would anyone believe them? Having Jack in the back of that car the other day too 😡 what if someone smashed into the back of him?

How did he not notice the camera by the door 🙄 the one in the grass may be missed but I don’t believe it wasn’t set up by him and he didn’t know. Good job no one saw and got that scared themselves that they rang and ambulance and police, just like when he got “attacked” in the streets. Everyone around them are prob sick of their pranks too.. god forbid anything happened to them one day and they actually needed help. Would anyone believe them? Having Jack in the back of that car the other day too 😡 what if someone smashed into the back of him?
The call themselves influencers. They have a big fan base of let's say not the brightest of people , and young kids , pulling dangerous stupid pranks, kids copy what they see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.