Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really regret everything i said on here when i first joined tattle life last year sticking up for the smithys after the fire .its clear as time goes on watching them .that they must have had something to do with it and that there just not good people at all especially with the throwing baby out the window video .i i think jack and amy are better of when there with her family .i can like them but when there with the smithys i dont and i cant wait for DHB to expose them again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Smithy family 5 - nicks in a rage, that smithy warriors are not on the same page

Smithy family 5 - smithy family views are dwindling but nicks still lingering

Smithy Family 5 - Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy 🥵🤯😤
Love this one 🙌🏼 Got my vote

Reactions: 5
Is the dad not dead? I'm sure it's the father him and jess share. Different mothers. I might be wrong though
No he went to live with him before came back because the dad woke him up too early to go to work with him. You couldn't make it up. Monkey see monkey do.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Leeboys
Smithy Family 5 - Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy
Has 6 likes so strongest title so far

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will wait for 2 more pages and make a new thread. If anyone beats me to it, they are very welcome
Especially @Leeboy3111. Lol. You do good summaries x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really regret everything i said on here when i first joined tattle life last year sticking up for the smithys after the fire .its clear as time goes on watching them .that they must have had something to do with it and that there just not good people at all especially with the throwing baby out the window video .i i think jack and amy are better of when there with her family .i can like them but when there with the smithys i dont and i cant wait for DHB to expose them again

We are not haters or trolls we just haven't had the wool pulled over our eyes. I had him sussed very early on that he was fake being nice to everyone , look how he has changed its all very very strange behaviour . Took a 16 / 17 year old girl to the woods and 3 men jumped out frightening her half to death, set up a fake beating to frighten a 17 year old boy. Pushed him in a river that was more than likely full of rats piss the list goes on , humiliating jack and amy every turn he can get. If it was my daughter. He be getting a blue badge for parking

Reactions: 8
I see they've dumped the kids again....off to Devon house hunting.....spouting some tit about the mortgage provider not giving them the funds to buy the house that "fell through".....too many outbuildings!!! Not going to be so picky.....might buy somewhere that's not a forever home just to get down there. In a nutshell....they couldn't afford the house they bragged about....watch this space....but God help the neighbours!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see they've dumped the kids again....off to Devon house hunting.....spouting some tit about the mortgage provider not giving them the funds to buy the house that "fell through".....too many outbuildings!!! Not going to be so picky.....might buy somewhere that's not a forever home just to get down there. In a nutshell....they couldn't afford the house they bragged about....watch this space....but God help the neighbours!!!
If I lived on that stretch of road he’s always on doing his stupid pranks near the shop I’d throw them a bloody “see ya never” going away party. Poor new neighbours 😩

Reactions: 7
How much was the house that fell through

Reactions: 4
That was the one he had a vid taken outside of....the one that "fell through" needed £90,000 spending on it, had two staircases which meant the kids would sleep in a different part of the house....and a thatched roof he was worried about catching on fire....oh the bleeping irony!!! I think this is it!!!

They would suit a caravan under the flyover. Any where they go the property prices will plummet . Bunch of pi.keys 🤣

Reactions: 6
They would suit a caravan under the flyover. Any where they go the property prices will plummet . Bunch of pi.keys 🤣
They wouldn't last 5 minutes where I live....its not rough but the locals dont tolerate twats....offend one of them and the whole town is offended 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.