Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also a sniffer ❄

His 3 come back vids were full of arrogance. Doesn't care what people think. Well he should because that's the only way he's going to see the error of his ways.

Reactions: 5
He's also a sniffer ❄

His 3 come back vids were full of arrogance. Doesn't care what people think. Well he should because that's the only way he's going to see the error of his ways.
He post no new video today he use the mental health card tomorrow or the day after That the troll's are getting to him. This time is different it's his Smithy warriors who they think of as Smithy family as his Christmas song was about 🙄 that are saying it's bang out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How about Smithys leaving on a Jet Ski? Those of a certain age will remember the song ‘Leaving on a Jet Plane’ or Smithys throwing his Teddies out of his Pram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you don’t think they can mess up any more… they mess up more
Spraying vinegar in Jess and Jacks face. Jess said her eyes were burning

C3F11682-3021-4F47-A23D-971644159977.jpeg

Reactions: 9
The guys an hole, seems he's trying to hurt either Jess or Jack. Guys supposed to be an adult but playing frat guys pranks. Not family oriented does his mother not warn him of his dangerous streak. Plums man honestly

• Angry
He's still trying to flog his nasty ass oil. Hope all the tik tok creator fund is still going to charity every month like he said it would be.

• Wow
He's still trying to flog his nasty ass oil. Hope all the tik tok creator fund is still going to charity every month like he said it would be.
I know exactly where to find that promise its in one DHB mates accounts. Iffy deleted it from his own page. I have this saved

• Heart
The guys an hole, seems he's trying to hurt either Jess or Jack. Guys supposed to be an adult but playing frat guys pranks. Not family oriented does his mother not warn him of his dangerous streak. Plums man honestly

He puts cleaning vinegar in jacks eyes because he treats his girlfriend with disrespect. Who is going to teach nick Smith. A gambling addict. Who has hit Jess in the past ,he is a massive bully , they are not funny pranks any more. They are getting very nasty. I not keen on the boy but at the end of the day he is about 9 stone 17 year old. Would nick bully some one his own age and build would he duck. He has no mates himself it's very strange.

They have gone to ripping off the bald builders content now. Vile chavs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
He puts cleaning vinegar in jacks eyes because he treats his girlfriend with disrespect. Who is going to teach nick Smith. A gambling addict. Who has hit Jess in the past ,he is a massive bully , they are not funny pranks any more. They are getting very nasty. I not keen on the boy but at the end of the day he is about 9 stone 17 year old. Would nick bully some one his own age and build would he duck. He has no mates himself it's very strange.

At the end of the video, Jack said it was water. So it might just be another fake prank to get some views.
If he gets enough backlash for it, he might have to decide whether to do another apology video, or admit that it was water and criticise the 'snowflakes' that expose his scummy actions.

But yes, I echo your thoughts regarding Nick. I'm more lenient towards Jack because he is still quite young, and it sounds like he hasn't had the easiest start. Being forced to live with Nick from such a young age, I can see why many people might not act as responsibly as they would otherwise!

At the end of the video, Jack said it was water. So it might just be another fake prank to get some views.
If he gets enough backlash for it, he might have to decide whether to do another apology video, or admit that it was water and criticise the 'snowflakes' that expose his scummy actions.

But yes, I echo your thoughts regarding Nick. I'm more lenient towards Jack because he is still quite young, and it sounds like he hasn't had the easiest start. Being forced to live with Nick from such a young age, I can see why many people might not act as responsibly as they would otherwise!

Nick Smith isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. It will end so badly he pull some prank he get someone badly hurt . There is a fellow called the bald Geordie him and his so called girlfriend prank each other , she put a car air bag under his seat ,the force broke his back, he was lucky he can walk properly again it was a clean break , I wasn't when I broke mine. That brain dead chav sees no danger in what. He does

Nick Smith isn't the happy go lucky family man he likes to think he is. It will end so badly he pull some prank he get someone badly hurt . There is a fellow called the bald Geordie him and his so called girlfriend prank each other , she put a car air bag under his seat ,the force broke his back, he was lucky he can walk properly again it was a clean break , I wasn't when I broke mine. That brain dead chav sees no danger in what. He does

What a waste of eggs and it was so unfunny.

It must be exhausting thinking oh what extreme things can we do for views today. They became popular because of him being silly and having a laugh in lockdown. Now it's like a very bad impression of Jackass.

• Haha
Just seen amys tiktok apprently jack is doing his driving test today so will that be another car that they will be getting :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen amys tiktok apprently jack is doing his driving test today so will that be another car that they will be getting :LOL:
One more 🔔end on the road,. Like his Mentor nick Smith, his own father must not be up to much letting him live with that vile Muppet.

One more 🔔end on the road,. Like his Mentor nick Smith, his own father must not be up to much letting him live with that vile Muppet.
Is the dad not dead? I'm sure it's the father him and jess share. Different mothers. I might be wrong though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.