Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is getting so much stick in the comments ,the odd brain dead warrior but 90 percent is negative , they are starting to see what they are all about , not taking down the video because it's raising awareness now. He makes me bleeping sick. More like it's making money for views

They have about 4 brain cells between them 🙄🙄🙄
What a 24 Carat C**T 😒😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well let's just hope he's gone private and not taking the piss out of the NHS!!! Here's my diagnosis.....you're obese....your BMI is way above acceptable....now off you duck and do what you spouted about....GO TO THE GYM AND STOP EATING SHITE!!! Please pick up a diet sheet on the way out 😉
He should try and get off the fags while he’s at it as well, he looks like absolute shite at the moment

Reactions: 5
When he was filming from that country house, you could hear him wheezing every step he took

Reactions: 4
All them fizzy cans of Pepsi won't be helping either.
He needs a long hard look in the mirror and at his life while he still has the time to make changes!

I can’t believe he said about people buying stair gates and window locks after his video 🙄 deflection at it’s finest 🙃 we see right through you nick!

Reactions: 7
Ironic coming from someone who needs to learn how seat belts work and get a bed guard before the baby rolls off his.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he said about people buying stair gates and window locks after his video 🙄 deflection at it’s finest 🙃 we see right through you nick!
It's the same every time he does something like this the supermarket one was the same he gets pulled up over it I it's a life lesson or awareness 🙄 he is a lying sneaky Toad

Reactions: 6
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

He's mad as hell you can see it, what we doing you ask Nick yeah we are making vulnerable people aware you're a con man and always will be.

Reactions: 8
Well obviously he does care....cos when I dont care what people think of me I walk away....I dont waste my time or my breath on them....and they're entitled to their opinion....the only thing I'd defend is if someone lied about me...and no one is lying about you Mr Smith....you're an arrogant, bullying piece of tit.

• Heart
Well obviously he does care....cos when I dont care what people think of me I walk away....I dont waste my time or my breath on them....and they're entitled to their opinion....the only thing I'd defend is if someone lied about me...and no one is lying about you Mr Smith....you're an arrogant, bullying piece of tit.

It's killing him that his own fans are disgusted by it

• Heart

Makes me laugh when influencers come out and say they ‘don’t care’ what their followers think of them.
Your followers pay your wages, smithy! They fund your lifestyle, you should care very much what they think, you thick bleep. Let me spell this out really clearly for you so your tiny brain can understand it: if you piss your following off enough to the point a large majority of them stop watching / block you, THE MONEY DRIES UP!!

• Heart
It's the "what are you doing with your life" that pisses me off.....most people are getting up every day to go to work, to support their families and to provide services for the rest of us. I'm not, cos I spent 38 years working for the NHS and I'm retired....doing a degree in my own time....working full time....bringing up a family....so yeah, you lump of brain dead lard, I did make a positive impact on LOTS of lives...probably many more than you Mr Smith!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

What utter tripe
He says he is strong and focused, then he is crying because his mental health is bad, then low and behold there’s a miracle cure with his oils, then he is depressed again because the fake house fell through, then all of a sudden builds himself up because a vid of a mum throwing a fake baby out of the window was to promote awareness that mums might want to throw their own real baby out of the window Or might make parents go buy a window lock when the window in question didn’t have a child lock. Bullshit if he wanted to get the right message across he would make a documentary style vid highlighting it. Doing something like that might actually make him more popular. But of course that’s not the Iffy way
The sooner cancel culture hits him in the butt the better
I suppose locking Jack in the boot was to raise awareness of the dangers
Watching his mate take a tit was to highlight the fact that real mates really do share everyone
Turning Jack into a dog was to highlight Jack is for life, not just for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The rest of us aren't being twats and being a menace to everyone around them. Remember nick no views = no money.

Reactions: 8
He has the same attitude in that video as he did in the now famous Jet Ski video.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

🤣🤣 guy is deluded but I suppose that's all the wee "non trolls" ie the arse lickers and enablers are keeping him here. Once they dry up there's no 1 left to tellxhim how wonderful he is, infact he's a smarmy git who only cares about the money and recognition. Maybe him mummy should give him a few sessions of counselling maybe deflate that over inflated ego q bit. Could potentially save a life. He's dangerous and doesn't care! Cos he's still smiling and that's the main thing!

• Heart
What utter tripe
He says he is strong and focused, then he is crying because his mental health is bad, then low and behold there’s a miracle cure with his oils, then he is depressed again because the fake house fell through, then all of a sudden builds himself up because a vid of a mum throwing a fake baby out of the window was to promote awareness that mums might want to throw their own real baby out of the window Or might make parents go buy a window lock when the window in question didn’t have a child lock. Bullshit if he wanted to get the right message across he would make a documentary style vid highlighting it. Doing something like that might actually make him more popular. But of course that’s not the Iffy way
The sooner cancel culture hits him in the butt the better
I suppose locking Jack in the boot was to raise awareness of the dangers
Watching his mate take a tit was to highlight the fact that real mates really do share everyone
Turning Jack into a dog was to highlight Jack is for life, not just for Christmas
They are basically a humiliating a 17-year old boy for money 💰 I'm not his biggest fan. But that's the bottom line. Has he no mates his own age. 🤔 Oh that's right he ripped off his Porsche.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.