Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! It’s insane l... her flower Friday just makes me seem dull. She just seems to live for insta

Reactions: 3
She's lovely, or seems it, but man oh man the drama!
As for flower Friday's and the constant consumerism, very odd and materialistic. But hey, if she wants to be a slave to a consumer society that's her call. Just ironic that she's always spending money on unnecessary items yet complaining about how difficult life is and how hard she works. Personally I'd drop the flower bleeping Friday and constant stream of new dresses and hello fresh and go part time. But I like an easy life.

Oh just in case you didn't know, her twin sister is pregnant. Yes, you heard it here!! The first woman to ever get pregnant is Gemma's sister. Yes you heard that right... P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was made out of chocolate she'd eat herself, everything she does is for likes and adulation, look at me aren't I a warrior shes practically moulding her daughter into a mini version of herself, the clothes, the smile, would it hurt her once in a while to take the poor kid to McDonald's or Burger King? I suppose she'd look a complete twit standing on the tables to get the perfect picture for the gram there! And as for being the tiredest girl in the world I wonder if she fancies swapping with me single full time working mum of two kids who have taken turns this week to come down with the shits and sickness... I've barely had time ram a peice of toast down my throat and wipe me own backside never mind go shopping for flowers and posing my meals!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she doesn’t buy houseplants and flowers for the garden. It’d look amazing with the amount of money she spends on something that dies in a week!
I bought fake, the house always has plants in it now and they never die 🤣 jokes I do get one bunch of real flowers every 6 months from my boyfriend that my cats destroy anyway

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that time she was in a car accident and took a photo of herself strapped onto the spinal board? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t have a screenshot sadly and she deleted the post 😩 does anyone have one?

Reactions: 4
There was also many a post / pre operation selfie.
That car accident one was medal worthy. Totally and utterly devoted to the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yes that was brilliant!
She was strapped in one of those neck braces and everything and still managed a selfie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you really need a neck brace and strapped to a spinal board if you can lift your arms up for a selfie while lying on your back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
God yes I remember that. She did it more than once too. She's had a few car accidents hasn't she!

Reactions: 5
God I remember. Didn’t spangee go and visit to add to the drama / engagement. Ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes and it was her usual mouth close smile, eyes closed looking down with big eyelashes pose while in the brace. She got an air ambulance to the RVI in Newcastle and angel Spanjee came to visit.
Are you even a real arselick friend if you don’t visit your Miss Perfect mate in hospital and put it on Instagram?

• Haha
And then didn’t she run the marathon two days later. She’s such a drama llama

Reactions: 6
HERE WE GO AGAIN GUYS!

‘FINALLY taking some time out for myself!’ :unsure: Was she not away with SWfeebs the other weekend drinking prosecco and chilling all weekend in a super glam location? And every weekend out doing fun things in the Lakes drinking and eating? And in London last weekend for a lovely day out?

‘Wrapping’ (hardly stressful!) ‘Guiding’ (what the duck?!)

‘Restorative bath oil ... a blend to calm and balance the mind and body ... an oil blend 100% pure....’

Do you think she reaches out to copy the word descriptions off the bottles one-by-one when she writes these posts?

She is soooooo cringe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she illiterate? Does she understand the construction of sentences? My god she’s irritating.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.