Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fully grown woman ladies and gentlemen.......
Imagine owning a restaurant and some tosspot comes in and starts standing on your newly refurbished seats to get a photo for Instagram. You’d put them out!!! What an embarrassment. I‘d die of laughter watching that unfold if I was sat there eating... what a sad, sad life she leads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s back on the ‘blah blah blah what is sleep I’m so overworked and hard done by’ hype. That would be convincing if we hadn’t just seen her go on a weekend away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And surely working in spas doing beauty isn’t that hard. I know friends of hers and there was a juicy story about why she apparently left the local nuclear plant

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, you can't say that and not elaborate!!

I thought she left because the hours were so long? But it didn't make sense because she'd invested so much time into studying while there. And was almost finished.

Is she still with her husband?

If she was a food blogger it wouldn't bother me at all that she goes a bit ott for a good food pic. But she isn't. She destroys any pic she takes by using whitegram and a 4 metre white frame around every shot!

Reactions: 8
So I heard from multiple people (she is obviously quite well known for being a local insta bod and bleating about weight loss) So still with the husband but the craic all around the office was that another chap at work was spending a lot of money on her, being somewhat led on, It came out when he started telling people about it (and had the messages and receipts) who knew she had a partner (think this was just before they got married) lots of gossip and talk and soon after she left ‘long hours’ lol not really when the office was 9 til 5. Surely longer hours travelling now....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I heard from multiple people (she is obviously quite well known for being a local insta bod and bleating about weight loss) So still with the husband but the craic all around the office was that another chap at work was spending a lot of money on her, being somewhat led on, It came out when he started telling people about it (and had the messages and receipts) who knew she had a partner (think this was just before they got married) lots of gossip and talk and soon after she left ‘long hours’ lol not really when the office was 9 til 5. Surely longer hours travelling now....
Or was it long hours spending time with the mystery man? 😂

• Haha
It’s clear something is up currently with the husband. He’s not been mention in absolutely ages, she’s moved into a different house and never wears her rings, ever.

Maybe he got sick of eating cold food? 🤪

Reactions: 7
It’s clear something is up currently with the husband. He’s not been mention in absolutely ages, she’s moved into a different house and never wears her rings, ever.

Maybe he got sick of eating cold food? 🤪
Does her sister live with them?

The woe is me posts 🙄

finally had time to have lunch at home so I made these syn free burgers...bloody hell, whip up some cheese on toast in 2 mins like everyone else if you’re THAT busy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm amazed the food stayed on the plate long enough for her to photograph it with swfeebs around... surprised she didn't take the camera off her and tell her how it should be done...

Reactions: 11
The office Deffo wasn't 9-5 as she sometimes started work at 5am.....remembered her posting about it. Several times.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.