Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😍I stopped following Gem simply because can't bloody well see her food posts, with the white frame they're such small photos that even with my glasses I can't see lol, I mean what is that all about anyway just post normal pics so we actually see the candles, foliage and the actual food 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her pictures have become super tiny which is a shame because I actually quite liked them - especially the outfit ones.

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with the poor me, we all work Gemma and incredibly hard we just do not need sympathy for it. It’s a choice we make in life!

Reactions: 13
All that faffing about at dinner, making it look pretty,standing on chairs taking photos, seriously. If I were away on a break with someone like that, I'd tell them to sit the duck down and pour them a large drink. duck sake, relax chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that faffing about at dinner, making it look pretty,standing on chairs taking photos, seriously. If I were away on a break with someone like that, I'd tell them to sit the duck down and pour them a large drink. duck sake, relax chick.
Yeah it’s very extra but then her pictures do look nice 🤣

i’d love to see her wankered, she’s always so composed it would be good to see her let her hair down a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was about to say here she goes again! Really wanna comment like why do you keep recycling the same breakfast photo?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she look botoxed to the eye balls. Full face of makeup even to exercise really grates on me!

Reactions: 5
For having 146k followers she only had 3 comments on her recycled breakfast photo.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she look botoxed to the eye balls. Full face of makeup even to exercise really grates on me!
She’s had Botox, she’s talked about it before. Apparently she’s been getting it done for years! It makes her face look odd IMO.

She bores me to tears! I want to unfollow but I keep expecting something interesting to go down, I don’t know why!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg even when she’s behind a camera discussing the contents of her Hello Fresh box she sounds like she has a stick up her arse. Does this woman ever unclench.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The photos swfeebs posted 🙈 oh my gosh why don’t her friends say anything ... I’ve genuinely never seen someone stand on a chair for a good pic for instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they are all so dull. Notice Gem seems to lack any real personality or friends outside SW. That stupid teethless smirk in all the photos drives me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being friend with her and her being like ‘wait I need a photo for the gram’. By the time she’s finished the food will be cold 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.