Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh why cant she just duck off and shove her flowers up her arse!! So damn boring....yawn😴

Does anyone remember that time she was in a car accident and took a photo of herself strapped onto the spinal board? 🤣
Sad twit🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand her try hard for perfection. Is she that insecure? Do we really give a toss if she’s bought flowers? She strikes me as THAT mum, the one that ‘juggles everything’ is on the PTA, looks down her nose at others while she’s dressed in her joules and ted baker crap.

I have nothing personally against her I’m just confused at people who devote so much time online to seem perfect!?

Reactions: 8
Is she illiterate? Does she understand the construction of sentences? My god she’s irritating.
She apparently reads so many books too 😳 they’re probably just props and never get opened 😂

I notice with Gemma; she always has to post about very expensive items that she’s just bought on a whim. Couldn’t just say she’d bought some pyjamas, then had to follow it with a tag for BODEN to make it clear. She has done this with so many items, remember she bought her and her daughter matching pair of Ted Baker slippers which are £70 each (the pair with bunny ears that are £10 in Next 🙊 < used your emoji Gemma 👍🏼). It just comes across so braggy that she always has to post about it and act like it was a ‘whoops!’ moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She apparently reads so many books too 😳 they’re probably just props and never get opened 😂

I notice with Gemma; she always has to post about very expensive items that she’s just bought on a whim. Couldn’t just say she’d bought some pyjamas, then had to follow it with a tag for BODEN to make it clear. She has done this with so many items, remember she bought her and her daughter matching pair of Ted Baker slippers which are £70 each (the pair with bunny ears that are £10 in Next 🙊 < used your emoji Gemma 👍🏼). It just comes across so braggy that she always has to post about it and act like it was a ‘whoops!’ moment.
Like with the three Joules dresses a week ago...

Reactions: 5
There was also many a post / pre operation selfie.
That car accident one was medal worthy. Totally and utterly devoted to the gram.
Did the delightful Spanjee not drive 100’s of miles to her rescue after the well publicised car accident??

Reactions: 5
All the books she reads are chic lit (nothing wrong with that, I indulge every now and again), so nothing high brow or canonical. The way she writes her posts is usually how these books are written, so I expect she does read them as they've appeared to alter her own writing style over the years.

Does annoy me when she uses your instead of you're though. Especially with her being married to a teacher 😂

Agree with the PP about her always buying these expensive items and passing them off as opps moments. Would give the impression money is a non issue in her household and that she has such a high disposable income (wouldn't we all with only one kid?!) that she's justified in these little ooopsies.

Who bloody posts everything they buy anyway?!!

And for someone so tired and so run off her feet and overworked, she sure has a lot of free time to post on instagram and respond to comments?!

Reactions: 7
All the books she reads are chic lit (nothing wrong with that, I indulge every now and again), so nothing high brow or canonical. The way she writes her posts is usually how these books are written, so I expect she does read them as they've appeared to alter her own writing style over the years.

Does annoy me when she uses your instead of you're though. Especially with her being married to a teacher 😂

Agree with the PP about her always buying these expensive items and passing them off as opps moments. Would give the impression money is a non issue in her household and that she has such a high disposable income (wouldn't we all with only one kid?!) that she's justified in these little ooopsies.

Who bloody posts everything they buy anyway?!!

And for someone so tired and so run off her feet and overworked, she sure has a lot of free time to post on instagram and respond to comments?!
Completely agree and totally agree with the other comment about books. She definitely tries to make out she’s an avid reader but they’re like the shittest books ever with no substance or anything stimulating! God how cringe are the book quotes ... I’m sure she’s done a cringe one gushing about a library too! Urghhhhh duck offfff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way she is as fulfilled as she would like her instagram followers to think she is. I am glad that you are all starting to see gem for the attention seeking martyr that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is no way she is as fulfilled as she would like her instagram followers to think she is. I am glad that you are all starting to see gem for the attention seeking martyr that she is.
👏🏽 Very well summed up ‘Attention Seeking Martyr’ 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree and totally agree with the other comment about books. She definitely tries to make out she’s an avid reader but they’re like the shittest books ever with no substance or anything stimulating! God how cringe are the book quotes ... I’m sure she’s done a cringe one gushing about a library too! Urghhhhh duck offfff.
“Lost in Fiction” 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she’s pretty dull tbh and probably loving all the speculation re the husband, however I dislike her new hair. I think it’s made her look awful.
She always looks beautiful but not with that awful hair :-(

Reactions: 9
Her "ever changing hair" 🤣🤣🤣 what's she on about, she's literally the most boring and repetitive woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know and I would never have described her as blonde before.... her hair was brown!!!

I know and I would never have described her as blonde before.... her hair was brown!!!
Mmmm that's what I thought!! She's just gone from dark brown to very dark brown 😂
The cut though is awful. I've always thought her hair was lovely, but that cut makes it look dry and frizzy. Each to their own tho!

Reactions: 4
She’s sooooo busy nobody could ever be as busy as her except she neeeeeds to know how to put her photos back into chronological order. She’s really tackling the big issues on a daily basis 😂🙄

• Haha
She’s sooooo busy nobody could ever be as busy as her except she neeeeeds to know how to put her photos back into chronological order. She’s really tackling the big issues on a daily basis 😂🙄
She’s probably freaking out because all the photos she reuses are saved in one place 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s probably freaking out because all the photos she reuses are saved in one place 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or were rather!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.