Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get this woman she writes huge essays about how tired she is she hasn’t stopped this that the other then goes on a run talks utter bollocks
I know! Why wouldn’t you just take tonight and rest?! Why go on another run when you’re, and I quote “exhausted”

Reactions: 1
Annnnnd she’s going on another run. She’s seriously such a martyr!
A lot of people from my running club who ran the GNR yesterday have been for a recovery run today. I was to hungover but probably go for a short run tomorrow to try loosen up my aching limbs

I always go for a run the day after a half marathon not far just a little one as I find I recover quicker personally.

Also I use running as a way to cope with life even when I am exhausted running puts me in a better headspace as much as I hate it ha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her husband is a teacher, maybe she wants to keep him off social media for that reason?

I always think it's a bit strange when teachers plaster themselves all over instagram on public profiles.... can you imagine if your kid was in keepingkates class and you've seen her flashing her camel toe to all and sundry
My nephew is a teacher and he has private accounts under his first and middle name with no surname so he’s not easily searchable.

I can’t understand the likes of keeping Kate who has a massive public account. I work in early years and am bound by codes of practice, we aren’t allowed to add/accept requests from parents on social media.

Reactions: 7
A lot of people from my running club who ran the GNR yesterday have been for a recovery run today. I was to hungover but probably go for a short run tomorrow to try loosen up my aching limbs
I didn’t realise this was a thing.. I stand corrected then!

I always go for a run the day after a half marathon not far just a little one as I find I recover quicker personally.

Also I use running as a way to cope with life even when I am exhausted running puts me in a better headspace as much as I hate it ha
I used to run before I got pregnant and I totally get that! I can’t jmagine running when exhausted, but I honestly didn’t realise recovery runs were a thing, so I stand corrected!

Having seen the pictures of her when she finished the race I don’t believe for one second that she did it !! Not a bead of sweat. Not a hair out of place. Perfect make up (not half way down her face like penny wise the clown ). I am just not having it !!
Disclaimer : this post is 99% jealous and 1% wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Totally this. A recovery run and also the endorphins released for mental health are always beneficial to me. I really like Gem. Considering she posts about her stoma and pacemaker o don’t think she makes everything out to be perfect at all. She makes pretty good posts and why not? She works really hard and hasn’t become an ad sell out like most. Does a lot for charity, I think she posts how tired she is to be more relatable and to show that we’re all busy mums. She always takes time to respond to messages and I don’t know why people want to know about her marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️. She’s never posted much about the hubby and I don’t see how the identity of Olivia’s dad is relevant? She calls Andrew dad and carries his name so he’s her father regardless of blood. Before anyone says it....I’ll start a rave 😬🤣.

Pretty food posts I mean 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Having seen the pictures of her when she finished the race I don’t believe for one second that she did it !! Not a bead of sweat. Not a hair out of place. Perfect make up (not half way down her face like penny wise the clown ). I am just not having it !!
She comes up in the results if you search for her, I think she done it just under 3 hours x

Botox stops you sweating hence the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally this. A recovery run and also the endorphins released for mental health are always beneficial to me. I really like Gem. Considering she posts about her stoma and pacemaker o don’t think she makes everything out to be perfect at all. She makes pretty good posts and why not? She works really hard and hasn’t become an ad sell out like most. Does a lot for charity, I think she posts how tired she is to be more relatable and to show that we’re all busy mums. She always takes time to respond to messages and I don’t know why people want to know about her marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️. She’s never posted much about the hubby and I don’t see how the identity of Olivia’s dad is relevant? She calls Andrew dad and carries his name so he’s her father regardless of blood. Before anyone says it....I’ll start a rave 😬🤣.

Pretty food posts I mean 🤦🏼‍♀️
I messaged her a couple of times about things and never got a response.. Just left on read both times.

I follow her private account and they seem to be still going strong. Her profile picture is their wedding as is his. I

Here we go with the poor me stories again, poor me I work full time, run marathons and renovating a house.Oh shut up she literally bores me to tears and I can’t handle the martyr act any longer. I have had to unfollow.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I thought she was moving? It looks and seems like she is renovating her current home?
Is that her house? I’m sure previous posters have said it belongs to her mum.. she is very opaque about her actual life which is fair enough but ‘radio silence’ is weird as she never talks about her house. Just an excuse to show off the new kitchen!?

Reactions: 2
Is that her house? I’m sure previous posters have said it belongs to her mum.. she is very opaque about her actual life which is fair enough but ‘radio silence’ is weird as she never talks about her house. Just an excuse to show off the new kitchen!?
Yes she said they were getting a new kitchen fitted, saying that they could be her mum. I know I find her very strange and her account has changed a lot recently.

Long time lurker here..

I love gem I always have and her insta is so pleasing to see!! Everything isn’t all sunshine and roses but it’s nice just to see pretty pictures and you can see the effort she goes too to make them pretty but I would love to know what’s going on with her marriage (nosy person I am :ROFLMAO:)
It makes me envious she seems to earn bloody loads to pay for all the JM, flowers, SW food because it can be expensive, spa visits and run entries (not to mention the make up/expensive hair products etc) but the awful world that insta is turning into atm with endless ads etc it’s just nice to see someone that you envy how amazing their life looks (I’m not convinced it is though nobody and no life is perfect) BUT I did see around her wedding the seating plan had the top table (bride, groom, parents etc) and I’m sure Olivia’s name was as Marshall (obviously changed to all have same name) which is common (me my partner and baby have a different surname and it’s usually considered not right but we don’t see the issue.

It’s just nice to see a pleasing insta but I don’t think everything is all sunshine and roses xx
The spas are all free - I think she’s some sort of asset manager/ production manager/ for spas so goes round all the new ones checking them out and getting free stays etc

Reactions: 3
The spas are all free - I think she’s some sort of asset manager/ production manager/ for spas so goes round all the new ones checking them out and getting free stays etc
Yes she works for a skincare brand that is stocked in spas hence she posts about this brand so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.