Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve I was poorly at home with a kidney infection, my outfit of choice wouldn’t be a cardigan that showed my midriff. Although it’s probably tropical in her prefabricated bungalow as she clearly doesn’t have to worry about the cost of heating !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that last advert for skincare shes advertising for £370!!!
Who the duck can afford that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is the response she wants from us though. She wants the shock factor. I think she has strong 'not like the other girls' energy without a hint of sisterhood about her. She does all this to try and outdo every other woman, instead of just existing in solidarity with us and sharing the tit stuff too. I can't stand her for how the enables other people's poor mental health by projecting these unrealistic ideals on us all.
That's very true. Such pressure. There's no way her life is perfect, it wd be lovely if she could be genuine!

Thin
Bangs on about protein but can’t spell it
think she's learnt her lesson on that one now bless her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine fannying about decorating a tree and mantle the night before you fly to NY. If she has actually done it and not reused some old pics that is! 😱

Reactions: 10
Remember guys ‘the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart’.

Only it lies in espa, Lapland and NYC doesn’t it gem?

Reactions: 11
Are we all braced for impact?

NYC spam incoming. Not forgetting gym workouts, coffee runs and 30 million steps a day.

Tbh I surprised Gemma got there. She had a month’s worth of work to fit into 2 days, a kidney infection, a stomach bug, had to still go to the gym, start the bleeping elf shite, put up a real tree alongside the other one and pack for dayzzzzz. Meanwhile in buttons land, we are bingeing on million dollar listing San Francisco and mainlining Greggs sausage rolls.

Each to their own. Each to their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine fannying about decorating a tree and mantle the night before you fly to NY. If she has actually done it and not reused some old pics that is! 😱
I’m assuming Olivia and her husband are staying at home because the schools haven’t broken up yet? Maybe the tree is their consolation prize for not going

Reactions: 6
At least Andrew and Olivia will be able to slob about eating beige piping hot food 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.