Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Agree with the posts about the NY gym pics - some kind of disordered issues going on there with food/the gym for sure.

This is going to sound random but the thing that is annoying me about her NY pics is....her wee bare ankles! We went to NY this time 6 years ago and I have honestly never felt cold like it in my life. She must be absolutely frozen to the bone! Look Gem love, we all know you're really slim, but please just put some bulky trews on and a pair of boots and nice thick socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Espa are running a daily opening of their advent calendar and Gemma is the one talking about each product. I don’t know when it was actually filmed but I suspect before this fitness ‘journey’ because she looks lovely and healthy and nothing like she’s ever portrayed herself on her insta!
Looks nothing like her filtered face. Cat fish lol

Reactions: 6
Even if we assume that was before her 16 week challenge, none of her photos have her ever looking like the ESPA stories.

Therefore, I think we can assume she doesn’t actually look like she is portraying herself to be now. Sucking in, filtered and massively photoshopped. She will be reading here, loving the comments about being “too thin” and carrying on with the side photos. The gym ones (where there are other people) definitely don’t look like the ones she has taken herself.

It’s just sad.

Reactions: 11
She looks lovely in those ESPA videos. Much better than her filtered photos.

Also just realised I’ve wrongly been pronouncing it E-Spa and thought it was called that because the products are sold online, like an e-commerce spa 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I seem to think they shout the Christmas content around July time. So it will have been mid way through one of her many challenges.

Pretty sure that won’t be her really accent either!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so awkward in front of the camera, I felt awkward watching it.

Reactions: 7
I’m now stalking that account. Ffs I don’t need more things to stalk.
Just had a look… wow that jaw!!! Deffo catfishes on her IG as not so prominent on there. Doesn’t sound like I thought either (which is daft as never met the woman!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 3rd story is like she’s on fast forward. Take a breath Gemma hun. Her mouth sounds like her tongue is sticking to the roof of her mouth too. You can hear the saliva 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.