Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a smug witch, I’m gonna have to block her because she is unbearable.

Reactions: 8
I need to block this vile specimen. I’m so sick of seeing her full body selfies. She makes me feel like tit & I fully believe that’s her intention.

Reactions: 11
Her arse is flatter than a pancake 🥞🤣
I was just coming to say this. It’s because she’s lifting pissy light weights. She’s wrecked herself doing 2 workouts a day and 10k steps a day to lose all that weight and is weak as a kitten. In order to become ‘stronger’ as she claims she wants to now she will have to up her calories and lift way heavier. But then she will build muscle and weigh more which she won’t want. She loves the look she has now which, for me, is bordering on way too skinny. Unless she’s just doctoring her pics as usual and she’s not as think as she’s making out?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel the posts today of her showing her bathroom getting ripped out and the 'before' photo, of which the 'before' bathroom is incredibly modern and stunning, is just so inappropriate when we are in a cost of living crisis and people are questioning putting their heating on for like ten mins a day and she is doing that! So insensitive. But I kinda think she knows we'd be thinking this and doesn't give a tit and posts anyway!

Reactions: 21
I feel the posts today of her showing her bathroom getting ripped out and the 'before' photo, of which the 'before' bathroom is incredibly modern and stunning, is just so inappropriate when we are in a cost of living crisis and people are questioning putting their heating on for like ten mins a day and she is doing that! So insensitive. But I kinda think she knows we'd be thinking this and doesn't give a tit and posts anyway!
The before bathroom was lovely!
But I did detect a hint of colour in those tiles so obviously they had to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed she put some comment about how after years of saving they could get the bathroom done. But it's such BS. They have had a lot done to the house so it isn't like they have made do while they save.

I saw it more as her trying to save face in light of the cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 8
I noticed she put some comment about how after years of saving they could get the bathroom done. But it's such BS. They have had a lot done to the house so it isn't like they have made do while they save.

I saw it more as her trying to save face in light of the cost of living crisis.
I just checked and the post that she made when they moved in says ‘6 weeks and every room renovated’ so that was done when she moved in !

Reactions: 7
I just checked and the post that she made when they moved in says ‘6 weeks and every room renovated’ so that was done when she moved in !
yep she said it was always just a ‘quick fix’. It was absolutely fine?! I’m sure the new one will be beige and white and dull!

Reactions: 6
She definitely has an obsession over weight and how she looks ! Exercising twice a day is not sustainable in the long run ! Does she even see her daughter and husband ? Does she live a little and takes olivia to McDonald’s or has a takeaway? All she’s doing is showing her daughter bad diets and disordered eating and exercise habits

Reactions: 10
I’ve lurked on this thread and I just can’t bear it any longer.

Saved for a year to do the bathroom? Ok, but you have already done the bathroom and it looks amazing. Why do it again?

Did she not need to save to do Olivia’s room? Those fitted shelves etc must cost £££.

Her meals are all so low in calories I can’t understand how she is getting to 1800? Dinner is 350 on average, minimal carbs. Baffling. Her trainers are dangerous and is she just going to do 16 week programmes for the rest of her life because that sounds boring AF.

Her photos are definitely staged. All sucked in and angled. Lots of us can look like that if we suck in Gemma. Let’s have a candid shot with you taken without you knowing to see what you actually look like.

Reactions: 17
Saved for a year for the bathroom, and in that year she’s had her office kitted out in fitted cupboards etc, booked a trip to Lapland and also New York. She’s clearly fairly well off, which is good for her, but she loves bragging so much!

Just to add, houses are cheap where she lives, as it’s an awful place - she doesn’t just angle the photos of herself well!!

Reactions: 13
Saved for a year for the bathroom, and in that year she’s had her office kitted out in fitted cupboards etc, booked a trip to Lapland and also New York. She’s clearly fairly well off, which is good for her, but she loves bragging so much!

Just to add, houses are cheap where she lives, as it’s an awful place - she doesn’t just angle the photos of herself well!!
I’d hazard a guess and say she may have remortgaged to be able to afford all the new things, her mortgage deal when she bought the house is probably at an end and up for renewal now, and like you say, we all know she loves bragging and showing off so much, she can’t help herself!

Reactions: 4
If she was chocolate she’d bleeping eat herself!!! It must be exhausting being so bleeping perfect!! What happens when you have period pains and can’t be assed to walk 19k steps at 8pm?! What happens when you don’t wanna work in a bleeping matching gym set with your hair dyson airwrapped! Have a McDonald’s for once and duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.