Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma, despite what you try to portray online, you curl out a big dump 💩 every day just like the rest of us. How about you stop trying to portray such a perfect life and live a little 👍🏼
Reminds me of peep show when Jez says about big Suze "I bet even her poos are lovely. Little small fragrant Malteser poos" 😂 but given all the SW shite she eats, I suspect you're correct

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of peep show when Jez says about big Suze "I bet even her poos are lovely. Little small fragrant Malteser poos" 😂 but given all the SW shite she eats, I suspect you're correct
She deffo does massive steamers, straw poking out of them, corn, the lot. Bet they don't flush either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg guys I haven’t been on this thread in a while but I am dying this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She does always seem to be at the gym / at work / baking oats / reading.

I wonder if she leaves the mundane / crap jobs to her husband?

Reactions: 4
Nearly choked reading that 😂
Is Andrew still in the picture? She's such a doormat staying with him after he cheated. Although she hasn't given him any children of his own yet...
Isn't Pippa his? She looks like him especially around the eyes. I've always thought she was his

Been to Millom too and Haverigg. Not what I'd call a proper beach. I was surprised how run down the area is considering it's the Lake District!!

I can't believe she got the job she has on her spelling!! It's horrendous
Another day another book! I smell bulshit on how busy she is…….surely if she’s as busy as she says she it she wouldn’t be able to get through so many books 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isn't Pippa his? She looks like him especially around the eyes. I've always thought she was his

Been to Millom too and Haverigg. Not what I'd call a proper beach. I was surprised how run down the area is considering it's the Lake District!!

I can't believe she got the job she has on her spelling!! It's horrendous
Pippa is her sisters child with her wife… Olivia is Gems with her ex-hubby 🙂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.