Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. I know she has said he needs to be kept private because the teaching thing but there’s absolutely no trace of him. Maybe he has a man shed he is banished to?!
She probably has that dripping head to toe in flowers too 🥴

Funny that because he’s not private on Twitter😬
Is there any trace of Gemma on his twitter? Maybe they just pretend that the other doesn’t exist.., lol

Reactions: 2
I had a nosey at his Twitter and it’s boring, just about football. I did see a wedding ring in a recent photo on him so assume they are still married but there is literally no trace of him; she spends more time either on her own or with her daughter which is totally fine but surely there would be some reference in her busy day!

I had a nosey at his Twitter and it’s boring, just about football. I did see a wedding ring in a recent photo on him so assume they are still married but there is literally no trace of him; she spends more time either on her own or with her daughter which is totally fine but surely there would be some reference in her busy day!
“wore white socks. Reminded my daughter not to smile until she gets her Botox voucher on her 13th birthday. Told husband I deserve better and he’s lucky to have me. Made tiny pancakes.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's because her personal page is private. She uses this account purely to make money and for business purposes which was proven by her LinkedIn page, however the plebs that follow her genuinely believe otherwise 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is her personal page private? I thought public (unless she has started a new one)

Reactions: 1
Gemma, despite what you try to portray online, you curl out a big dump 💩 every day just like the rest of us. How about you stop trying to portray such a perfect life and live a little 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Gemma was a dessert she would eat herself 🥴😂 those stories of her videoing herself walking past the mirrors hahahaha cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Gemma was a dessert she would eat herself 🥴😂 those stories of her videoing herself walking past the mirrors hahahaha cringe 😂
She’s very important don’t you know?

God, I’d love to see her having a mini break at Butlins or somewhere similar.

• Haha
Not really sure we can call what she reads, fiction. I’ve downloaded some of her book suggestions and they’ve been the biggest load of tosh I’ve ever read.

Reactions: 3
Gemma, despite what you try to portray online, you curl out a big dump 💩 every day just like the rest of us. How about you stop trying to portray such a perfect life and live a little 👍🏼
Can she though? I thought she had a stoma bag so assumed she just emptied it from there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.