Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww Gem... photoshop fail 😂😂😂😂
Has she made her calf slimmer or her muscle bigger? Whatever she’s done it’s tragic. She has a good figure ( maybe not quite as good as the photos, unless she’s lost weight since I saw her, but great nevertheless less) and it’s sad to see her re writing her own story. Why would she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she made her calf slimmer or her muscle bigger? Whatever she’s done it’s tragic. She has a good figure ( maybe not quite as good as the photos, unless she’s lost weight since I saw her, but great nevertheless less) and it’s sad to see her re writing her own story. Why would she?
It's actually sad to see, she's obviously ne er going to be happy with herself.
I'm sure she said the other day she has lost weight & she's back at a PT

Reactions: 5
Completely reading too much into their snapshots, but she seems to be pushing her daughter a little bit too much on the working out front I think? Seems to be doing quite physical activities for a 12 year old?

Reactions: 4
That horrible filter that she uses on her stories somehow manages to make a beautiful part of the country look dull, grey, soul-less and absolutely grim!

Reactions: 9
Full family photo today! Can see that she's clearly shoved her diet obsession down her young teens throat who looks like they need a good meal!

Reactions: 10
Completely reading too much into their snapshots, but she seems to be pushing her daughter a little bit too much on the working out front I think? Seems to be doing quite physical activities for a 12 year old?
Full family photo today! Can see that she's clearly shoved her diet obsession down her young teens throat who looks like they need a good meal!
Yes I was quite shocked actually. I know we will be slated for venturing into commenting on a child’s appearance but …… …... Hopefully it’s just a growth spurt and not a teen diet obsession. 🙏🤔

Has she removed the pic of Olivia?
Yes looks like it has been removed. Unless it was a story that expired ….🤔 I do feel really bad for commenting but I actually came incredibly close to anorexia in my early teens and fast weight loss just gives me 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 Fact that others here noticed means it’s quite a change. Anyway, here I am commenting again …… 😔😬

Yes I was quite shocked actually. I know we will be slated for venturing into commenting on a child’s appearance but …… …... Hopefully it’s just a growth spurt and not a teen diet obsession. 🙏🤔
With Gemma’s obsession about dieting and food and the fake presentation it can’t have not rubbed off on poor Olivia. She even non smiles like her Mother 🙈

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t O have a heart condition? Maybe that’s the reason for weight loss. She’s also at an age where the ‘puppy fat’ disappears. I have a daughter of a similar age and she had a growth spurt and leaned out.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t O have a heart condition? Maybe that’s the reason for weight loss. She’s also at an age where the ‘puppy fat’ disappears. I have a daughter of a similar age and she had a growth spurt and leaned out.
Yeah I was going to say, they get all gangly at that sort of age. Looks like Olivia is fairly tall too. I really do hope that’s the explanation and not that Gemma has pushed her insane Bree Van de Kamp stick up the arse repressed housewife vibes onto her. When she makes her pancakes at the weekend it’s those stupid little banana ones with the teaspoon of Nutella. She’s already taught her not to smile 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah I was going to say, they get all gangly at that sort of age. Looks like Olivia is fairly tall too. I really do hope that’s the explanation and not that Gemma has pushed her insane Bree Van de Kamp stick up the arse repressed housewife vibes onto her. When she makes her pancakes at the weekend it’s those stupid little banana ones with the teaspoon of Nutella. She’s already taught her not to smile 🙁
The food Gemma eats seems balanced and healthy. Due to their health issues (which they have many), I would assume that they need to eat a certain way and stay healthy. Whilst kids copy their parents they also copy their peers and it seems full teeth smiles are out and pouting is in. Plus Gemma’s teeth aren’t great (neither are mine) which is why I rarely smile in photos but am super smiley in person.

Reactions: 1
The food Gemma eats seems balanced and healthy. Due to their health issues (which they have many), I would assume that they need to eat a certain way and stay healthy. Whilst kids copy their parents they also copy their peers and it seems full teeth smiles are out and pouting is in. Plus Gemma’s teeth aren’t great (neither are mine) which is why I rarely smile in photos but am super smiley in person.
But she makes comments about how she’ll have to run to work it off when she’s having a treat? She’s always frequently flashed her slimming world certificates. I wouldn’t say slimming world promotes balance at all.

Reactions: 7
She’s had her teeth straightened and whitened now. She showed them off on one smile posted a while ago and had gone back to the closed mouth/half face pics she usually posts.
She may eat healthily, but the faffing about displaying it to take pics for the gram is obsessive, and Olivia has been surrounded by that for years. Plus as mentioned, the exercising to ‘work off’ treats etc. all there on her insta for Olivia to see.

Portraying such a perfect life must be absolutely exhausting. She’s so totally unrelateable, does she honestly never think oh duck it & have a chippy or order a takeaway, or whack something frozen in the oven? Every bastard meal is subjected to a perfectly styled photo shoot - who could be arsed?
Add that to the martyr lifestyle, up at 5am to workout in 40degree heat, drive 7 hours, works a 18 hour day & then gets in her 35k “sunset steps” at the beach. She gets on my tits (in case you can’t tell 😂 ) there will be women watching her thinking that they are failing at their own life, which they absolutely are not!! She’s setting Olivia up for a lifetime of unrealistic expectation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Portraying such a perfect life must be absolutely exhausting. She’s so totally unrelateable, does she honestly never think oh duck it & have a chippy or order a takeaway, or whack something frozen in the oven? Every bastard meal is subjected to a perfectly styled photo shoot - who could be arsed?
Add that to the martyr lifestyle, up at 5am to workout in 40degree heat, drive 7 hours, works a 18 hour day & then gets in her 35k “sunset steps” at the beach. She gets on my tits (in case you can’t tell 😂 ) there will be women watching her thinking that they are failing at their own life, which they absolutely are not!! She’s setting Olivia up for a lifetime of unrealistic expectation.
You forgot to add read a book a day! 🌱🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.