Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pretentious Pratt popped up on my search page earlier, I just cannot, with the strategically placed bag on the bed and having to mention Olivia’s ZARA denim jacket rather than just say her jacket, the woman is just such a big head. One of her hashtags said bedroom inspo too 😂 bedroom inspo! It’s the most boring bedroom there is

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just returned from a weekend camping in Haverigg 🙊

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the worst place I’ve been, but it’s far from the picture-perfect chick lit beachy setting that Gem makes it out to be. Took a wrong turning too and turned around in a cul-de-sac and thought “I recognise that house!” and yep, it was the Marshall-Bosanko residence. Very pretty and typically, Gem…absolutely nothing like the others surrounding it.

Oh and I saw a woman being bundled into the back of a police van 5 mins later around the corner 🙊🙊🙊🍃🍃🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lolllllll her car is asking her to top up the washer fluid and she’s acting like she’s broken down 🤣 what’s she on about with ‘this is fun’. What a terrible problem.
She's an absolute cock. Giggerty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lolllllll her car is asking her to top up the washer fluid and she’s acting like she’s broken down 🤣 what’s she on about with ‘this is fun’. What a terrible problem.
She really is as thick as two short planks and loves to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Reactions: 2
No I think she meant she's stuck in standing traffic cos she's going 0 mph but over an hour away from home still 🤣 I thought it was the washer fluid issue too at first 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s still married as she’s up and out early at a boot camp then working (albeit not much), out with Olivia or friends and then sometimes a PT session on a night as well; there’s never ever sign of blokey stuff and when she posts outfits, the bedroom behind is always immaculate. Probs sleeps in another room like and that’s messy as hell (like Monica from Friends who has the messy cupboard 😂) but I don’t know, there just seems something amiss…. Of course she would never tell or admit it probs if he wasn’t there (cue Andrew now turning up in a post on IG 😂)

She doesn't care about the warning light, it is just some intro to show off her 5am bootcamp thing and the fact it's a leafy road that makes it look like she lives somewhere rural and super expensive I reckon! X

Reactions: 3
She doesn't care about the warning light, it is just some intro to show off her 5am bootcamp thing and the fact it's a leafy road that makes it look like she lives somewhere rural and super expensive I reckon! X
I was there last week and I can confirm that it is not super expensive or the idealistic seaside haven that Gem makes it out to be! There’s a prison behind her house FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was there last week and I can confirm that it is not super expensive or the idealistic seaside haven that Gem makes it out to be! There’s a prison behind her house FFS 🤣
Noooooo 😱 ☕ ☕ ☕
Not that there is anything wrong with not living in a rural area (I don't) but she gives off the Cheshire house wife type vibe.

It’s an open prison to so all sorts of waifs and strays will be walking by it too!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m more concerned that we haven’t seen her ‘feet’ for a few days.

• Haha
If you haven’t been a long time follower of Gemma’s you would think she was a single mother from her account. I wonder is that the vibe she’s trying to go for? Very odd…

Reactions: 6
If you haven’t been a long time follower of Gemma’s you would think she was a single mother from her account. I wonder is that the vibe she’s trying to go for? Very odd…
True. I know she has said he needs to be kept private because the teaching thing but there’s absolutely no trace of him. Maybe he has a man shed he is banished to?!

• Haha
Her whole life is just a #lifestyle ad campaign. I don’t think she actually exists 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.