Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she lives in the lake District!! Just in case you didn't know (she doesn't like to mention it)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Olivia is beautiful and seems to be a lovely girl. I so hope she had a better cake for her party though. The one she posted would have been great for my Nan. And she’s 80 years older!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Olivia is now 12. If there’s an elf on the shelf this year I’ll piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this Olivias idea of a party or her mothers? 🤔
Was just coming to say this! I’m sorry but I do not believe this is the party a 12 year old wants. Where’s the colour and the tacky fun? Are Olivia and her pals going to sit around cross legged drinking virgin aperol spritz and taking selfies without showing their teeth? Even at my age I find that party set up depressing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just coming to say this! I’m sorry but I do not believe this is the party a 12 year old wants. Where’s the colour and the tacky fun? Are Olivia and her pals going to sit around cross legged drinking virgin aperol spritz and taking selfies without showing their teeth? Even at my age I find that party set up depressing 😂
What’s wrong with going to the cinema and having a sleep over! There’s a cheese board ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear she thinks she's a celebrity. This is the kind of party the Faeirs sisters would have because they copy the Kardashians. And it's all for the 'gram, which I find incredibly depressing. Imagine wanting to impress strangers on the internet that much?

Reactions: 10
I swear she thinks she's a celebrity. This is the kind of party the Faeirs sisters would have because they copy the Kardashians. And it's all for the 'gram, which I find incredibly depressing. Imagine wanting to impress strangers on the internet that much?
The even sadder thing is I know people who have had instagramable parties for their 1 and 2 year olds and they only have a couple of hundred followers!

So many people do things just for the way they look on their grid rather than because it is what their kid would like. Its very sad

Reactions: 7
Not forgetting the eucalyptus and a tacky novel, so they can ’lose themselves in fiction’ 🙈🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.