Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gem won't be eating any of that cheese board, how many syns would that be?! She can have some processed chicken roll and cottage cheese with pineapple, that's about it

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! If Instagram didn’t exist, Olivia would never have chosen that beige fest. She’s as easily influenced as her mother! It’s so sad.

As an aside I hate ‘grazing boards’. All that food cut up just sitting out, it’s not even kept cold - so much waste, no way would that all get eaten before it went stale!!

Reactions: 9
Those graze boards make my toes curl. Imagine as it goes on throughout the day, the cheese getting more and more sweaty and everything going stale. Also grubby pre-teen hands touching everything and putting it down again. Gag!

Reactions: 11
And she tired… (like she cute )

Yes, v tiring Gem throwing a few cushions in the garden and whacking out some grazing bits. Could’ve saved yourself some time and let her go off to Pizza Hut and the cinema…

Reactions: 4
Olivia looks like she’s just had bad news in that selfie. How is that the face of a happy 12 year old who’s just celebrated her birthday?

I thought this too. So very very stupid. I am a very strong swimmer but would never ever go out without one.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Gemma has removed everything to do with sw from her profile, yet still uses their hashtags

Gemma would have people think her shits come out sprinkled in glitter does she have any friends? She must be absolutely nauseating to be around

Not Gemma massaging her Quagmire jaw with a gua sha she’ll be entering rooms jaw first

Reactions: 3
Bit coincidental that this is following on from my last comment but yea… she is strong of jaw
She’s another one you’d walk past in the street even though you’ve seen thousands of photos of her. Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.