Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn’t look like her own class bookings there - reads more like the next 2 months worth of dates for a particular class?

Reactions: 1
She be so super glad it's almost 🎄Christmas 🎄time a la Marshall's 🤶🏻 but will still have to order alll the white dreses.
like some kind of Geri halliwell wanna be.

Reactions: 1
Post this morning with the little pot reminded me.
I thought it was only the likes of Stacey Solomon that did this...

231FE03C-68D7-4CE1-A3CA-75D100DED8E1.jpeg

Remember when Kady tried to set diags up with her friend and Courtney green got in trouble for saying bigger the hoops bigger the hoe 😂

Remember when Kady tried to set diags up with her friend and Courtney green got in trouble for saying bigger the hoops bigger the hoe 😂
Wrong thread 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ignore me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to think that after Gemma takes a photo of her Sunday coffee on her bed, she turns to put her phone on her bedside table and knocks her coffee over. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to think that after Gemma takes a photo of her Sunday coffee on her bed, she turns to put her phone on her bedside table and knocks her coffee over. 😂😂😂
The photo is probably taken one weekday afternoon and she saves it up waiting to post on a Sunday morning 🙄 anyone remember when she used to post her “swishing into work early in the morning” photos supposedly at 5.30am, during winter, but the clock behind her said ten to two or something, and it was clearly daylight 🙊 someone called her out on it and she went on couple of messages long rant saying she’d bought special daylight bulbs (even tho we could see the light wasn’t switched on) and her clock was broken! 😆 bleeping sad act!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The photo is probably taken one weekday afternoon and she saves it up waiting to post on a Sunday morning 🙄 anyone remember when she used to post her “swishing into work early in the morning” photos supposedly at 5.30am, during winter, but the clock behind her said ten to two or something, and it was clearly daylight 🙊 someone called her out on it and she went on couple of messages long rant saying she’d bought special daylight bulbs (even tho we could see the light wasn’t switched on) and her clock was broken! 😆 bleeping sad act!
Haha like the time she was outside making snow angels at 5am but her neighbour said she never saw or heard her! 🤣🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or the time(s) she posted ifentical pics of the breakfasts !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank duck she posted the photo of her utility unit (or whatever the bleeping waste of space it is) I’d forgotten about it!

duck she’s dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.