Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her first marriage and separation has something to do with the name choice? Maybe if you married young and ended up divorced, you might be more reluctant to go through another name change? Just speculating of course but I'd maybe consider the same. Either that or she uses it so she can be searched for all the 'amazing' charity things she has done and all the times she's tried to get publicity in the press (BHF, Slimming World, Daily Mail etc.) She has quite the online presence under that name (or maybe just in comparison to me who has nothing!)

Reactions: 4
I think it’s as simple as she thinks it sounds more interesting than Marshall. I couldn’t imagine not taking my husbands name. I’m sure she has said before her rings were too big but surely you’d just get them resized.
Her face is looking very worked on at the moment I think

Reactions: 5
But of course she is running the London Marathon again
Apparently the fact that her , her twin sister and daughter have all been in hospital with serious heart conditions is not enough to put her off.
I am all for people living their lives but playing the martyr and doing it again is just a nonsense.

Reactions: 10
She seems to live in a fantasy land that she’s ‘facing challenges’ and there’s obviously all the praise that she laps up.. but the reality is, she could quite easily die running a marathon. People without recognised heart conditions have. Continuing to do it is the absolute height of selfishness.

Reactions: 8
She seems to live in a fantasy land that she’s ‘facing challenges’ and there’s obviously all the praise that she laps up.. but the reality is, she could quite easily die running a marathon. People without recognised heart conditions have. Continuing to do it is the absolute height of selfishness.
She also broke lockdown a few times before things were allowed last year. If she got covid she'd have been a massive drain on the NHS. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 5
Are they her hands used in the fake tan advert.
don’t know why they just don’t seem to match her face if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
She is such a martyr! Posted on her story about always being tired with #lifewithachronicillness then the next story is her at bootcamp at 5.56am!
You aren't impressing anyone Gemma, if you are tired, sleep!

Reactions: 20
She is such a martyr! Posted on her story about always being tired with #lifewithachronicillness then the next story is her at bootcamp at 5.56am!
I just came on to post almost these exact same words!! Chronic illness and always tired yesterday followed by morning bootcamp and an evening run!! Needs to get her head out of her own arse

Reactions: 8
Tiredest version of myself 💤

Does she really look that perfect after a run?! Wonder if she’ll squeeze another book in before bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a Quagmire jawed, pretentious flowered, tone deaf, insta catfishing, chintz dressed, bollocking martyr bleep. Whew. Really had to get that off my snarklechest. As you were trolls ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else serve their main meal with a side of eucalyptus? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.