Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh that does shock me! I never thought she would let that go. It wasn't all that long ago she was raving about getting back to target and going to a group. I bet she is following the rest of the old crowd as they're all going over to cal counting
This is her post this morning. Fair enough to drop the sw but strange to use your maiden name. Suppose as someone just stated it’s more memorable than Marshall but who knows. I feel that pose with her hand like that is very pointed.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is her post this morning. Fair enough to drop the sw but strange to use your maiden name. Suppose as someone just stated it’s more memorable than Marshall but who knows. I feel that pose with her hand like that is very pointed.
God she's such a knob what even is that caption 🤣🤣🤣🙈🪴 ahh so she's keeping up the pretence that she still follows sw. Hmmm. She was Gemma Bosanko in the sw mag I thought it was to do with that, but she must have kept her maiden name IRL for work etc too. We'll probably have a passive aggressive post about how great her husband is soon. Others are bound to ask her if they've split, she loves the attention and speculation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she's such a knob what even is that caption 🤣🤣🤣🙈🪴 ahh so she's keeping up the pretence that she still follows sw. Hmmm. She was Gemma Bosanko in the sw mag I thought it was to do with that, but she must have kept her maiden name IRL for work etc too. We'll probably have a passive aggressive post about how great her husband is soon. Others are bound to ask her if they've split, she loves the attention and speculation
Well a couple of threads back I posted that I’d realised who her hubby was and that I knew I’m him and mentioned his affair. Not long after we were treated to several pics of him in her stories so we shall see. I suppose her maiden name is unusual so stands out. I wonder if she does use it for work etc? I think the sw mag was before they got married wasn’t it?

Well a couple of threads back I posted that I’d realised who her hubby was and that I knew I’m him and mentioned his affair. Not long after we were treated to several pics of him in her stories so we shall see. I suppose her maiden name is unusual so stands out. I wonder if she does use it for work etc? I think the sw mag was before they got married wasn’t it?
Yes the mag was a long time ago so probably was before she married him. I know people who do use their maiden names/married names after divorce because it's easier than changing work emails etc. She is a weird cow she always seems so cold towards everything, including her marriage. It must be such a drain living with her and her uptight life. You'll have to do some digging and see what you can find out 😆🧐

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that picture this morning is flattering at all and not her usual style

With this name change and very obvious shot of no rings do we think there’s been a split?
Why would you use your maiden name on Instagram? It’s not like she used it before so had an association with it for her ‘brand’?
Appears there is some air brushing going on here. If its a recent picture her cheeks and chin have changed since her team picture

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that picture this morning is flattering at all and not her usual style
No, I don’t think it’s the most flattering fabric is it? Although I think she’s photoshopped it to make her bottom half smaller. I don’t know why though as she has a lovely figure, although I think losing a lot of weight can give you a skewed vision of yourself tbh.

So, I’ve nothing else to do today and I’m a bit of a nosy witch 😂 so I’ve gone back through her posts and the last time she posted a pic of herself with her wedding ring on was in May 2019!

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s still married. I think there’s an element of her enjoying the speculation.
She uses her married name on Facebook but I guess she can’t shill her hut group wares to family/friends so brand bosanko won’t work there.

Reactions: 6
She’s still married. I think there’s an element of her enjoying the speculation.
She uses her married name on Facebook but I guess she can’t shill her hut group wares to family/friends so brand bosanko won’t work there.
I hadn’t heard they had separated, but wonder if the ring never went back on after his affair? Think the timing would work out?

With this name change and very obvious shot of no rings do we think there’s been a split?
Why would you use your maiden name on Instagram? It’s not like she
Why would you use your maiden name on Instagram? It’s not like she used it before so had an association with it for her ‘brand’?
what on earth is she wearing ..... something thinks she is on the set of dynasty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her insta photos taken by her and the ones taken by others are completely different. Instead of flower Friday and all that other crap she should give masterclasses in posing and angles!!!

Reactions: 6
Playing devil's advocate here, but could the image be mirrored? And the rings on her other hand and it's slightly hidden? Although she's probably done it for attention on here as she obviously checks it regularly. I still can't believe her alias on here decided to defend the car crash selfie but kept schtum about the racist tweets.

I think she just uses her maiden name for work and her Instagram is work (despite the lack of declared ads!). I don’t use my married name at work and also don’t wear my rings very often so while we can all agree she is a knob, I’m not sure they’ve split.

Reactions: 5
Personally I find it strange she uses her maiden name on everything, but each to their own there so no judgement. But the name Bosanko always makes me laugh coz where I live, there’s a notoriously scummy, crime loving family known as the Bosankos, they are the polar opposite of what Gemma tries to portray 😂

Reactions: 8
Appears that she uses Bosanko as her brand name. For work and Instagram. Where she’s known and gets income.

Personally I find it strange she uses her maiden name on everything, but each to their own there so no judgement. But the name Bosanko always makes me laugh coz where I live, there’s a notoriously scummy, crime loving family known as the Bosankos, they are the polar opposite of what Gemma tries to portray 😂
Hah. Where I live too. The Bosanko’s are quite the family!! Certainly not a name to be proud of round here!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s changed her name so she can accept even more sponsorship and ad posts. Although obviously she won’t label them correctly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.