Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of her kitchen...it’s just “look at my kitchen, don’t you just wish this was your kitchen, don’t you just wish you were me?” Vomit inducing bragging and showing off. No class at all.

Reactions: 9
On Sunday night Gem was telling us all shout her 4 nights at Manchester airport preparing for Christmas. On Monday she is home after going for a 5k run, making a pie for tea, then early to bed.

Reactions: 4
Just remembered she has a habit of calling rocket "rockette lettuce" and it absolutely boils my piss 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
However she dresses things up, she went from a promising career at the Nuclear Plant where she had to use her brain and take exams, to selling candles and tit at a spa that she likes, where she wears maternity dresses with pockets.

Reactions: 7
However she dresses things up, she went from a promising career at the Nuclear Plant where she had to use her brain and take exams, to selling candles and tit at a spa that she likes, where she wears maternity dresses with pockets.
I do find it bizarre she could have been an engineer, yet doesn't know the difference between you're and your 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure what she was doing with the xmas thing but there’s been no wedding ring in the pics she was posting...

Reactions: 2
Not sure what she was doing with the xmas thing but there’s been no wedding ring in the pics she was posting...
I don't think she generally wears her wedding ring does she?

I find it strange how online she always uses her maiden name.... guess that it's more memorable. I'd be a little pissed if I was Andrew tho

Reactions: 3
No, she’s announced on a post this morning she’s dropping the sw part of her insta name so she can ‘waffle’ about things other than food. Renamed her insta by_gemmabosanko
Ohhhhh that does shock me! I never thought she would let that go. It wasn't all that long ago she was raving about getting back to target and going to a group. I bet she is following the rest of the old crowd as they're all going over to cal counting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.