Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help me out. Slimming world jsg (Jennifer Liverpool) just came to my mind. Did she delete her account after the black lives matter stuff she done?
Ooh what was the ‘stuff’ she did? I looked for her the other day as she came up on something I can’t remember and I couldn’t find her on IG

Ooh what was the ‘stuff’ she did? I looked for her the other day as she came up on something I can’t remember and I couldn’t find her on IG
I can’t remember the BLM stuff but I think she deleted it because she was back on SW and gained every week 😂. She has a thread on here though

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember the BLM stuff but I think she deleted it because she was back on SW and gained every week 😂. She has a thread on here though
I think the thread has gone? I couldn’t find it anyway. She was letting someone take over her insta account every week to talk about BLM but I think it only happened once??

Reactions: 3
I've got too much time on my hands thinking about things (this is ultra sad of me ha) but do you reckon she buys all those Jo Malone candles or do you reckon she might buy like refillable wax for all her Jo Malone candle shots and just has like one candle? I realise the ESPA ones she will get heavily discounted but I don't see how she can have that much money to be buying endless JM candles. I've thought for ages that I bet she takes pics of the Sweaty Betty / Lululemon clothes and probably sends them back. Do you think she does have a tonne of money (maybe the house next to prison mortgage isn't that high 🤔) or do you think my guesses might be accurate?

I realise this is ultra sad and none of my business but I am so bored haha. Interested in other peoples opinions on this. And I absolutely do not think I'm right or anything like that so please noone get angry with me. Just interested. Like the saddo I am!
I’d say she lights the candle, quick pic then blows it out right away! I don’t get it at all, who wants a scented candle burning right next to their dinner??

Reactions: 4
She definitely moves the same flowers around the house for staging her photos. I think “The White Book” has appeared on most pieces of furniture too.

Reactions: 6
No drama she was just supporting the movement and said she was using her big platform and numbers watching to educate. I stopped watching and only just went to look for her yesterday and she was gone. Just wondered what happened.
Thank you, curiosity got the better of me 🥰
She did, but it wasn’t because of that as far as I’m aware. In the run up to her deleting her account she gave a really big speech about how motivated she was, willpower being strong etc etc and then slowly was coming off the wagon again it seemed so I think she deleted it because of that

Reactions: 1
I do Easter egg hunts for my kids but we have never mentioned the Easter bunny. It just hasn’t been part of our traditions but I do love hiding eggs for them with clues.
I had totally forgotten about Easter fgs. How is Gemma so organised basket and tags ready to go arghhh!

Reactions: 4
She has wasted so much money doing that house up and now redoing it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking this ! Only last year she ripped the kitchen out to improve (could have waited there was nothing wrong with the old one , but fair playing wanting to change the room sizes so did)
Then within months different f&b paint not to mention the paint she went over in the ‘mud’ (aka never gonna be any mud) room.
Then messed around with the lounge cupboards and now a new floor. All in lockdown it’s a bit show offy/ blatantly saying look I have money to burn.
Also clicked on the pick n mix page - £12 for a bag of sweets no thanks ima get some from b&m or home bargains like the normal folks of the north.
ifs like she wants to be such an instahun.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this ! Only last year she ripped the kitchen out to improve (could have waited there was nothing wrong with the old one , but fair playing wanting to change the room sizes so did)
Then within months different f&b paint not to mention the paint she went over in the ‘mud’ (aka never gonna be any mud) room.
Then messed around with the lounge cupboards and now a new floor. All in lockdown it’s a bit show offy/ blatantly saying look I have money to burn.
Also clicked on the pick n mix page - £12 for a bag of sweets no thanks ima get some from b&m or home bargains like the normal folks of the north.
ifs like she wants to be such an instahun.
Same with the bathroom - redid it all and it looked lovely now doing it all again as she wants it bigger 🙄

Reactions: 2
No way does anyone sit on that bench with a tea and reading a book. You'd end up with a bad back from curling up on basically a piece of wood and not trying to gash your head on the hooks. Wish she'd stop pretending and live in the real world!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.