Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows no concern for safety of school staff imo not saying schools should be back but b considerate to how ppl feel.

Just shows no concern for safety of school staff imo not saying schools should be back but b considerate to how ppl feel.
To be fair her husband is a teacher so it prob crossed her mind.

I'm just still shocked about the alleged affair. Because Olivia started going to the school Andrew worked at and I'm assuming that's where she will be going back to (unless she's changed schools). Now Andrew isn't there anymore as you guys said he has left. Must be soooooo weird for gemma to send Olivia there if the head and Andrew 'got close'.

Sorry know this is old news, I'm still trying to get my head around it 😂 I need to get out more!!!!! Way too invested in someone's life who I don't even know or like!

Reactions: 2
To be fair her husband is a teacher so it prob crossed her mind.

I'm just still shocked about the alleged affair. Because Olivia started going to the school Andrew worked at and I'm assuming that's where she will be going back to (unless she's changed schools). Now Andrew isn't there anymore as you guys said he has left. Must be soooooo weird for gemma to send Olivia there if the head and Andrew 'got close'.

Sorry know this is old news, I'm still trying to get my head around it 😂 I need to get out more!!!!! Way too invested in someone's life who I don't even know or like!
Her Husband doesn’t work as a teacher anymore I don’t think. It was me who made the connection that I know him and that he’s Gemma’s husband, one day the penny just dropped!

Someone mentioned that after I came on and posted that I knew him a lot of posts were about him and all of a sudden he popped up on her grid and stories an awful lot. Let’s see if it happens again.

It makes me laugh when she posts all these ‘artsy’ food pics with all the accessories set out, the le creuset, eucalyptus leaves, imac, folded tea towel etc. I fully believe she thinks it’s somehow aspirational or something, but it just looks wankery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe because of the thread on here? If I saw a thread with my name on it I’d lockdown my profile ASAP lol, technically a private profile shouldn’t have a tattle thresd

Reactions: 4
Maybe because of the thread on here? If I saw a thread with my name on it I’d lockdown my profile ASAP lol, technically a private profile shouldn’t have a tattle thresd
IIRC, in previous threads, someone mentioned they’d sent her in Tattles direction and they’d had a conversation with her about it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Was that before or after the rumours about her husband on here? No shade to the person who mentioned it because I love the ☕ but maybe was a bit close to home

either way keep us updated because I don’t want to follow her 😂

Was that before or after the rumours about her husband on here? No shade to the person who mentioned it because I love the ☕ but maybe was a bit close to home

either way keep us updated because I don’t want to follow her 😂
Before!

Reactions: 2
It was me who said about her husband and after I did she posted loads of pics of him. But when it’s been rementioned now she must have gone private. I’m still following her though! It seems an odd thing to do for an ‘influencer’?

It was me who said about her husband and after I did she posted loads of pics of him. But when it’s been rementioned now she must have gone private. I’m still following her though! It seems an odd thing to do for an ‘influencer’?
Very... not like he ever appears in her posts anyway...

I got worried then, how will I know how to make "pancakes" from blended oats and see a disembodied hand awkwardly holding a glass of wine 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or see the many, many books she owns! Seriously why would you keep every single book you’ve read? I have a few faves that I’ve kept but I usually pass on books I’ve finished.

Reactions: 12
Or see the many, many books she owns! Seriously why would you keep every single book you’ve read? I have a few faves that I’ve kept but I usually pass on books I’ve finished.
Especially as she reads chick lit. It isn't like they are classics or future classics etc. Nor would you generally reread them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.