Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I used to just really dislike her, find her boasty and supercilious but the more I see the sadder I feel for her. She clearly hates her job, despises Mondays and lives for the weekend. Wishes her life away waiting for Friday and can’t wait to ‘escape’ from her life ‘into literature’. What a way to live! Think I’ll cut her some slack now as I think she’s a very unhappy lady.
She doesn’t seem to have any friends either

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I used to just really dislike her, find her boasty and supercilious but the more I see the sadder I feel for her. She clearly hates her job, despises Mondays and lives for the weekend. Wishes her life away waiting for Friday and can’t wait to ‘escape’ from her life ‘into literature’. What a way to live! Think I’ll cut her some slack now as I think she’s a very unhappy lady.
not defending her but this literally sums up lockdown 3.0 for me 🙈
She’s always been like this though!

Reactions: 1
She is definitely reading our comments as she now thinks she's really harder material (she's not) and OH MY GOD SHE HAS OUTDONE HERSELF writing 'physio-logical' thriller and not 'psychological' thriller!!!!!! This has to be somewhere on our next thread title!!!!! She is so far from the brightest crayon in the box it is unreal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is definitely reading our comments as she now thinks she's really harder material (she's not) and OH MY GOD SHE HAS OUTDONE HERSELF writing 'physio-logical' thriller and not 'psychological' thriller!!!!!! This has to be somewhere on our next thread title!!!!! She is so far from the brightest crayon in the box it is unreal.
Does she actually do a) any work b) housework c) be with her daughter? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile the rest of us juggle homeschooling whilst trying to also do a full time job, cook, clean and keep everyone safe and well - plus trying to get some fresh air once in a while.

Physiological thriller has killed me off 🤣 that was a day ago and she hasn’t even corrected it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Physiological thriller has killed me off 🤣 that was a day ago and she hasn’t even corrected it ffs
Typos and stuff never matter but its just when she positions herself as a literary genius isn't it!!! I had to post to my tattle friends immediately!

• Haha
Just as well it’s all about the outer appearance with her as there doesn’t seem to be a lot happening on the inside. I’ve always thought her sister seems much more intelligent. Although I haven’t looked at her in ages due to the incessant #shecute posts trying to get ALL the baby sponsorships in.

Just as well it’s all about the outer appearance with her as there doesn’t seem to be a lot happening on the inside. I’ve always thought her sister seems much more intelligent. Although I haven’t looked at her in ages due to the incessant #shecute posts trying to get ALL the baby sponsorships in.
Yeah that did my head in too as she was going down the same route as Gem... I liked seeing her posts when she on was working out at sea

Reactions: 3
She not unhappy, she loves the drama of speaking like that. Being this way makes her money. She's as fake as they come. Don't for one minute believe that what she says on IG is the truth 😂 She LOVES the attention and admiration.
No, I don't. It's all for effect.

Reactions: 3
She should have stopped chatting tit at "off to get lost" ... that would have done nicely Gemartyr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahah. Someone recommended Agatha Christie for Olivia ( good call. All my kids loved them from pre teenage/ teenage and saw them through for years!) her reply sounds like she’s never heard of her! Forever lost in literature.... hmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahah. Someone recommended Agatha Christie for Olivia ( good call. All my kids loved them from pre teenage/ teenage and saw them through for years!) her reply sounds like she’s never heard of her! Forever lost in literature.... hmmm
Wow, who hasn’t heard of Agatha Christie, even if you don’t read much (Gemma) they’re often adapted for small screen 🤨

• Haha
Also, the fact that Olivia has only just started to read by her own ‘omission’ suggests to me that Gemma doesn’t read half as much as she makes out. My parents are both big readers, reading with me lots when I was learning, and then I just naturally carried on once I could read alone because it was just what I saw as ‘the done thing’ and it was always something I just did and enjoyed. If Gemma was reading all the time like she claims, surely Olivia would have picked that up.
Plus I don’t believe an avid reader would have such terrible spelling and grammar. A huge part of reading is taking in new vocabulary/uses of words/subconsciously noticing how things are spelt and used correctly. We all make mistakes, but hers are constant...

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.