Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having never made sourdough it’s gone over my head but I guess she is referring to the sourdough starter thing that you have to feed?

Reactions: 1
Having never made sourdough it’s gone over my head but I guess she is referring to the sourdough starter thing that you have to feed?
Yeah I think it’s in relation to the starter which you have to feed and look after to keep it alive, like a tamagotchi 😂 bit of a ridiculous reference though. Also someone asked why it had to be cooked in a le crueset pot that’s just how sourdoughs are made generally, it doesn’t have to be branded but just a big lidded pot!

Reactions: 2
Is she for real? She’s going to spend a load of money renovating a bathroom she’s already done once?!

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She’s going to spend a load of money renovating a bathroom she’s already done once?!
I can't believe this either.

I thought they might be using the new old bathroom and remodel a bit but her stories show new bathroom inspiration and it is a different style if bath. So clearly going all new

Such a waste of money!!

Reactions: 3
What.... Rewind a sec (only just found this thread as was still subscribed to the last one)!!!
Andrew had an affair?!!! 😮😮

The last time her husband (and his affair) were mentioned on here, we got husband overload on her stories in the days afterwards.

Now she literally only posts about doing up the house, baking with the child, work and reading. And I understand no one has much going on at the minute with lockdown but even on Valentine's day, the only posts were about the house reno. Just seems a bit sad.. I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, did she confirm or say anything about it, or is it just tattle speculation?

I agree, I feel sorry for her too. She seems she lost herself in trying to portray the perfect life. Even her multiple car crashes ended up being glamorous for the gram. It's so weird.

Oh wow, did she confirm or say anything about it, or is it just tattle speculation?

I agree, I feel sorry for her too. She seems she lost herself in trying to portray the perfect life. Even her multiple car crashes ended up being glamorous for the gram. It's so weird.
From what I remember someone on here knew of him and filled in some blanks...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.