Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else look at the prices of the items she buys when she shares them and judge her for spending so much on something she could have got for a fraction of the cost elsewhere or are you normal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY DOES SHE WRITE LIKE THIS. I’ve had a bleeping lousy work day so I’m being an hole but why can’t she just use punctuation and put together a normal sentence without those bleeping dots.
🍃WANKER🍃
Why’s she tagging le crueset 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why’s she tagging le crueset 🙈
The Hut sell them I think..

WHY DOES SHE WRITE LIKE THIS. I’ve had a bleeping lousy work day so I’m being an hole but why can’t she just use punctuation and put together a normal sentence without those bleeping dots.
🍃WANKER🍃
I’m sorry, I did laugh. Hope your evening gets better. Excellent assessment tho x

Reactions: 2
Why is she cooking bread in a le creuset pot anyway? Surely a sourdough loaf is just formed and put in the oven?

Reactions: 10
Why is she cooking bread in a le creuset pot anyway? Surely a sourdough loaf is just formed and put in the oven?
To get the £££ for the non disclosed ad!!! 🙄 as if it Would be anything else!! The annoyed face was for her. Not you !! ( if it is an annoyed face?!! I don’t quite ‘get’ the little faces!!)

Reactions: 5
Is it weird that Olivia still believes in the tooth fairy? She’s nearly 11..

Reactions: 12
She isn’t at secondary school yet I take it? She’ll face some issues if she goes into secondary school
still believing in the tooth fairy and Father Christmas

Reactions: 3
I had to tell my daughter there was no Easter bunny when she was 11. Thought she’d be bullied! She still hasn’t forgiven me! She also loved her dolls and even at 11 would play with baby born dolls . ( but on the qt. would never tell her friends and I would never have shared it on Instagram. Had there been such a thing!) I guess what I’m saying is all kids are different. An innocence is nice to nurture. And a healthy thing. But don’t be advertising it for the world/ school friends to see! Keep the innocent moments private and enjoy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is nice to see but on the other hand I wouldn’t want my kid to look an ass, she’s still got a bit of time until secondary school I guess.

We all definitely knew about santa by the time we were 10/11, tooth fairy was done and dusted waayyy before then

Reactions: 4
It is nice to see but on the other hand I wouldn’t want my kid to look an ass, she’s still got a bit of time until secondary school I guess.

We all definitely knew about santa by the time we were 10/11, tooth fairy was done and dusted waayyy before then
I totally agree. That’s why I burst her little Easter bunny bubble!

Reactions: 1
I had to tell my daughter there was no Easter bunny when she was 11. Thought she’d be bullied! She still hasn’t forgiven me! She also loved her dolls and even at 11 would play with baby born dolls . ( but on the qt. would never tell her friends and I would never have shared it on Instagram. Had there been such a thing!) I guess what I’m saying is all kids are different. An innocence is nice to nurture. And a healthy thing. But don’t be advertising it for the world/ school friends to see! Keep the innocent moments private and enjoy them.
Exactly this ...my 10yo still believes in santa and while sweet I wouldn’t post on instagram where the tweens will have (or soon have!) accounts.
on a public account to thousands

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.