Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is neom anything to do with the hut group? She uses a lot of that too funnily enough

Reactions: 1
Is neom anything to do with the hut group? She uses a lot of that too funnily enough
It doesn’t look like it however they sell it on Look Fantastic and The Hut Group website so I presume she will get staff discount.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she read that book in one day! I don’t understand the need to lie about something so ridiculous? Everyone reading her post would know it’s nigh on impossible to read a full book in one day. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 3
There’s no way she read that book in one day! I don’t understand the need to lie about something so ridiculous? Everyone reading her post would know it’s nigh on impossible to read a full book in one day. She’s so odd.
Im not her biggest fan at all but I can read a book in a few hours always have been able to

Reactions: 16
Im not her biggest fan at all but I can read a book in a few hours always have been able to
Me too. I mainly read on my kindle and when I start a new book it says how long it estimates it will take me to read it. It is rarely longer than 5hrs unless it is 800+ pages.

Reactions: 8
I could read a book in a day but when I’m on holiday... not with a house to run... unless her hubby does everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I could read a book in a day but when I’m on holiday... not with a house to run... unless her hubby does everything 🤷🏻‍♀️
But this is Gemma - she’s super Woman! There is only her Wfh & Home schooling, running a marathon a day, arranging flowers, photographing all her pretentiously arranged meals, having hour long Espa baths & then managing to read a whole book!! We can only dream of living in her world !! 🙄🙈🙊🌿🌾

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But this is Gemma - she’s super Woman! There is only her Wfh & Home schooling, running a marathon a day, arranging flowers, photographing all her pretentiously arranged meals, having hour long Espa baths & then managing to read a whole book!! We can only dream of living in her world !! 🙄🙈🙊🌿🌾
Completely agree with you...
This woman is such a liar!
There is no way she can read a book a day, run miles in her lunch hour, batch cook, take photos of every meal with a eucalyptus leaf in the shot and edit all these instagram photos and look after Olivia.

Reactions: 15
Came here to say that when the lockdown announcement came on she was crying and whinging about how busy she is and lost education whilst wfh etc etc but today she's gone out for a walk and posted that she's reading another book???? I've just started working from home and it's a million times more busy!! She's just such a billy bullshitter

Reactions: 11
She was talking about audio books at one point so like a lot of things in Gemma's life, she's probably using smoke and mirrors to make her feel like she's better than anyone else.

Reactions: 4
As a qualified teacher, I cannot bare seeing her call herself a teacher throughout this. You are doing work set by a teacher, you are not a teacher. You take tit pictures of free candles for a living. You cannot claim the ‘teacher’ title as well.
I realise this is very pedantic of me but just everything has to be about her. Everyone is working, at home, with their children. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 26
I don’t know where she’s been walking today because every single pic I’ve seen on all my friends fb and Instagram who’ve gone fell walking everywhere is covered in snow!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.